My Grandfather is a holocaust survivor. Having spent 2 years in a labour camp...

My Grandfather is a holocaust survivor. Having spent 2 years in a labour camp, and prior to that many more years being persecuted by Nazis, I think he can offer an interesting insight into how those who disagree with fascism came to reach their views.

Ask Him Anything lads!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/bible/lv/26:01
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5qnnm7/iama_89_year_old_german_ww2_veteran_who_got/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him why he still clings to this lie after so many years.

Hello user's Grandpa. Can I have sex with your old wrinkly bootyhole?

Signed, yours truly
-user

>labor camp
>death camp
So he's a forced labor survivor, not a holocaust/genocide survivor. I know hard labor seems like anuddah shoah to you Jews, but it's not all that bad.

Timestamp it or gtfo

How many shekels can he hold between his wee butt cheeks

Wow, really?

How many times was he shoa'd?

How much has he been involved in ethnic nepotism?

Can i have that scarf?

Not funny. He is a hero.

Better, ask him what will (((they))) told ((him)) to do.

Put a timestamp or go away, attention whore

He knew people who were gassed, and many people were shot for no other reason than being Jews in these camps.

Also, many dies of disease.

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

I spent 9 years in public school in a democratic country, I think I can offer insight into how those who disagree with democracy came to reach their views.

Don't ask me anything, I don't care what you think!

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I'm sure at that age it must leave a dramatic impression on you, but no doubt even if it didn't occur exactly as you remember it, it was hellish.

My grandfather tells of this cage where there was a rhinocerous charging the jew to be executed, skewering him. And there was a throng of fruit flies continually eating him.

Any truth to this?

Fpbp

>He is a hero.

What is his heroism? I mean, my grandfather liberated Auschwitz, and yes, i respect your grandfather, but there is no heroism

>I didn't ever hear of anything like that, but there was certainly plenty of horrific punishments thought up by the Nazis. I remember them using hedgehogs... No, porcupines I believe... in the most horrific ways. Men turned beasts.

OH NOES
REMEMBER 6 GOOGOLPLEXIAN

>tfw swallowed mother's diamonds before entering the camp and had to eat my own shit for years to keep the filthy goyim from finding them

The tattoo removal procedure that Dr. Mengele experimented with on me is both a blessing and a curse. I thank yhwh everyday that I was not turned into a lampshade.

He tacitly fought for his freedom, until he was captured and imprisoned. While there he treated the wounds and illnesses of his camp mates as best he could.

Dick size?

Not appropriate.

How do I delete a post from a thread that is disrespectful?

I'm sure he did. We all know someone that was gassed at least once. Luck for us the dumb Nazis used those flimsy wooden doors on the gas chambers and many loved ones survived... even though they had to endure the horrors of being gassed many, many times.

gawd i was only wondering

Type DELETE THIS in the name field

I see you Greeks are still faggots after 2000 years

Sage.
LARPing faggot
www. yahoo. com /news/israeli-holocaust-survivor-worlds-oldest-man-guinness- 143308559 . html ? ref = gs

delet this

christ
why stoya is so perfect

>I didn't meet any gassing survivors, but it's entirely possible. The wooden doors were not exactly flimsy, but had they been strong enough to fight back perhaps they could have done something to hit back.

>no tits
>perfect

10/10

Tell me about the masturbation machines, what were those like?

> complete whore selling dignity for money
> perfect

small tits are best tits

So, are you guys planning on cremating him?

literally fpbp

I'm
survivor too. I think I remember your grandfather- he looks familiar. I escaped from the Nazi 7 times. They buried me alive three times yet. Another time I was in that line where you meet dr mengele and I hid under a deck. Once the gas chamber didn't work so we all pretended we died then a pack of wolves came and helped us! Once they forgot to take me out of that train you see in the movies and i kept my big jewess mouth shut (first time ever!) I got off at the next stop!

the persecution of Jews in De in the last century was the work of Ha Shem chastening His people for their wickedness as He promised he would do and as He had done many times through their history before.

usccb.org/bible/lv/26:01

As people called Bill Clinton the first "Black" President and Obama the first "gay" president they may well call Trump the first "Jewish" President

Thats the point. Just hearing her speak is painful enough. She is a fucking retard and a histronic whore. But PRETTY fucking whore. Such is life i guess.

I like her tits. Nuff said.
Also i rather have no tits than fuck a oily bloke or little boys you filthy sandskin nigger.

What the fuck did you expect from Sup Forums, are you that retarded?

Kike

Once I escaped the evil Nazis by saying I was sick. If you say you are sick they send you to the gas chamber but I told them I had two gold fillings which meant they'd send me to barrack 17. I pretended to go to 17 but quickly hid in the side car of a mortocycle - the one they used to drive around at night and shoot Jews who were on the way to the bathroom. When it stopped I was outside the gate. I hid in a barn until
They caught me again.. It was just like the movies

We used to roll around in the snow to keep clean one time I rolled head over feet out the front gate of Dachau. The evil Germans didn't see that. People don't realize how important hygiene is. It saved my
Life

1. Did he Loose any relatives?
2. Why did your grandfather go to a "labour camp"? Was he communist, slav or jew?
3. Opinion on the so-called refugee crises?
4. Does he hate germany and the german people?
5. What do he wants to happen before he dies?
6. Opinon on Swedish situation

>My Grandfather is a holocaust survivor.

Nice, mine too

Hopefully you will bless your grandfather with many descendants, making his heroism worth is. Remember he fought against the genocide of the russian people by the nazis.

what do you mean? Did he kill or organise sabotage?

it's easy to survive something that didn't happen

Bwahhahaahah

Best regards to him.

labor camps were not part of the final solution even according to the official story
next time get your shit together newfag

> every week on LEDDIT theres a new post about liberal grandkids abusing their grandparents and twisting their words to make liberal arguements for karma

How did the persecution start? What were the stages between the beginning of that and getting hauled off to a labour camp?

There's no karma or upvotes here, you know that.

i thought OP's post was mocking the reddit post, there was a big 60k+ upvoted thread last night with a german ww2 soldier and a lot of the posts seemed non genuine and super liberal leaning which lead some people to think that the grandkids were just adding their own commentary

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5qnnm7/iama_89_year_old_german_ww2_veteran_who_got/

tell him that "work will set you free, pops"

and then tell him to quite complaining, at least he wasn't in Dresden during the are.

This thread is super gay

The jews surely must understand intuitively that it is our destiny (Aryans and those who stand with Aryans) to destroy the jewsih race.

Jews are agents of destruction and decay. They love the meek, the mediocre, the pathetic, the physically incapable, and the application of intelligence without spirituality or complementary aesthetics/physicality.

Jews are cowards. Hiding behind the skirts of better men (the misguided whites who fought against the mighty Fuhrer).

Jews are agents of darkness, of the great dark age of mankind, in which men think they can mutilate nature to suit its purposes, instead of living in harmony with her.

Aryans are the ancient race which worshiped the sun, and embraced the harmony of divine order of races, and of that of harmony with the various animals, instead of using them cruelly as tools.

The jew is the lowest form of human. Intelligence without courage. Knowledge without wisdom. Parasitic and vicious, yet without the courage to do battle themselves. The jew is the ultimate form of evil and untruth in this world. Consciously or otherwise, they wish to destroy everything alive. not in a glorious conquest or swift lighting, but in a slow decaying deathly depravity, which has now culminated in institutionalized pedophile child torture and murder, all to ingratiate the profit and vampiric nature of the jew.

If this isn't a LARP, I have only one thing to say to you jew. Admit what you are. Admit you are death, you are decay, your very meek pathetic form and weakling tone of speech indicates it. Your cosmopolitan utopia of the weak androgynous deformed humanity cruelly dominating nature is disgusting.

That's the world's oldest man currently living, Yes that's right the oldest living man is a kike.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

there is no destiny only delusiun

1. Traveled in a train "like cattle"
2.meet dr mengele
3. See parents and little sibling go to gas chamber operating 24 hours a day
4. Survive on 200 calories
5. Motorcycles going around shooting at Jews on way to the bathroom for target practice
6. Don't get sick or you will get gassed immediately
7. Work work work and see piles of gold and diamonds and art lying about - the Nazi are stealing .
The Holocaust is the biggest money maker the Germans ever came up with.
8. Have gold fillings stay alive. No gold fillings straight to gas chamber
9. Certain individuals picked for weird injections and castration
10. Get liberated and shout to the Americans "don't touch the wires!" Bc of high voltage and cannot walk at that time. They have us food.

It's just like MadLibs

You can also roll around in the snow, lie about age - make yourself 18, little ovens, put pebble in mouth to make saliva bc no water, hide in rafters, never know where you are going

Now that you mention it, that's probably the case.

>grandkids were just adding their own commentary
That is just despicable. Typical of progressives though, especially in an echo chamber like lebbit. God I hate sites like that, where not sharing other peoples' opinions get you banned, filtered or better yet ghosted out of the conversation.

In a way, Sup Forums is far more advanced than any of them.

why is he a lying kike?

how many dicks did his wife suck in hell

Lie. Malicious materialist nonsense.

The jewish race will be exterminated.

It is a plague designed to revitalize the human spirit. A creature so evil and deformed, that when one views it's true nature they cannot help but reverse their moral polarity into goodness and truth.

To view something so disgusting, so irretrievably lost in its own parasitic nature and disgusting ego can only create light in one's consciousness.

The duality of morals and most of life insists that the side of darkness exists. I understand the jews are a piece of the All that functions as a mechanism to usher in the Golden Age of good. Their evil is designed to remind the collective mind of God of the splendor, but passive conservatism of good. Not the excess and satanic urges of the jew and its cronies.

Thus we reverse polarity by the tools of nature. Jew and Aryan, and prior to that perhaps other races which shared a similar antithetical dual nature of destroyer and creator.

Does your grandpap think that the final solution never took place

>My Grandfather is a holocaust survivor. Having spent 2 years in a labour camp, and prior to that many more years being persecuted by Nazis

Doesn't sound like a very efficient death camp

How did you mange to survive? Did you lose anyone close to you? Would it make you happy if I , a black guy, punched a nice in the face for you?

There's a shitload of proof the Holocaust happened faggot, stop memeing

>shot for no other reason than being Jews

>no other reason
>Jews

Pick one.

>Autism the post

>dramatic speech is autism

Fuck off you retarded fucking disgusting putrid kike. Your fucking race will burn.