MEXIFAGS REEEEE!

FOR FUCKS SAKE! Every time you Mexican or South American spics cross the border, you screw up our economy even worse, then have the nerve to RAISE CHILDREN IN OUR COUNTRY.

If you don't like your country, fight to make it better, instead of fleeing into ours. WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE ILLEGALLY. It's not your right to be in our country, and we offer you the means to come here IF you have the cash to be a meaning asset to our country.

You faggots are squatters who are breaking the law. GO HOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4651464/mexico-donald-trump-boycott-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are smart like trumps says we use your own laws against you. We are like trump and use USA loopholes.

Fix your shit don't blame us.

Mexi bro speaks truth, but Trump will fix the loopholes so mexi bro be careful you know your gas prices rose last month increasing prices on all products, if your retarded gov doesn't move with Trump the only ones that will be effected will be you guys not them.

>he thinks gas prices effect me.

No, we will blame you, because we have close-border laws, you break them, and expect us not to send you right back.

Any other country with the same closed-border laws would do the same fucking thing. But Trump gets blamed for fixing it.

time.com/4651464/mexico-donald-trump-boycott-protests/

your closed border laws =/ citizen laws fag.

Fix your shit

you tards are always shitting on mexico. newsflash people posting with mexican flags are in fucking mexico. its the american flags that would be illegals posting.

You've screwed up your economy all by yourselves.
>If you don't like your country, fight to make it better, instead of fleeing into ours.
Ironic coming from a country that was created by people fleeing Europe to find a better life.

I know the citizenship laws here are fucked up. But most of the time, you sleazy fuckers don't even get a tourist visa to come over here.

And you're right, but if they're ((American)) it's difficult to tell, unless they say something that a illegal would say.

I DON'T SPEAK BURRITO!

All you contribute to the world is food, tequila, and cartels(drugs). Fuck you. Now open your wallet, Manuel. Fork over those pesos. The wall won't pay for itself!

We only contribute drugs cause you needy faggots that don't defend your border. You blame Mexico and illegals for your shit. News flash Illegals didn't steal your jobs and ruin your economy. You did you allowed them in,and use them as a scapegoat for bankers.

Bullshit, Carlos! You fuckers love the fact that democrats will give you jobs, homes, and other shit for fucking free. That and half of your families live here as is.

You wouldn't come here if your country wasn't already shit. Why don't you fix yourself instead of running like the cowards you are!

Did we? Or was it the illegals who created an imbalance? Or was it because the elite in this country ruined our economy in their favor?

Also, your reasoning is false, due the fact that there were no border on this land, no economy and there was clearly enough room for everyone at the time.

Do you see my flag fag? Last time I checked it was not American.

It will be fixed. It's not your fault mexico it's the god dam liberals and we will glass them

That's because you don't deserve the Stars and Stripes, Pedro. Thank you for staying the fuck in that desert of yours. Maybe you might actually do some good for your country and resist the cartels.

This guy gets it. They willingly take the bait of the liberals and elite, and then they stay here and continue to thrive like roaches.

Well guess what? California might be joining you soon. And they're over 60% libertarian.

>If you don't like your country, fight to make it better, instead of fleeing into our
We would have to free ourselves from your, anglo-jew nigger, influence first. And then, get rid of the castizo/criollo scumbags who rule this country and have used it as their cash register since the times of the "independence" .

So please, give us a hand and stop interfering with us for good, first. Start by killing your cocaine addicts, a good source of our problems.

>Blaming the people who bring drugs into this country for taking drugs due to stress levels here.
It's the other way around, actually.

Nothing I can do about your Jewish Overlords. But even you can say something to your sketchy friends to stop making coke.

Cocaine addicts are a good source of YOUR problems?! Are you fucking kidding me, Juan?! Stop growing cocaine and develope some heavy industry like a legit country. Goddamn! You have a lot of nerve talking to big daddy like that!

those cocaine addicts are the only reason you're not eating dirt, right now chansez

get your head out of your ass and actually start working instead of blaming other countries for your problems!