What Happened To Christians?

Are Christians really the most cucked people on the planet. Every Christian i have ever meet has been week, spineless and cowardly.

Christians used to be baddass conquerors

Now they send their daughters to 3rd world to get raped, preach for open borders, and adopt shitskin children

Are there actually people on this board who are unironically still a Christian, after they countless displays of weakness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most mainline churches in the west have basically abandoned Christianity and made secular liberalism their de facto religion.

That does not apply to all Christians, however, in Russia the Orthodox Patriarch blesses the war against ISIS in Syria and the Greek Orthodox Patriarch yesterday issued a statement arguing that Muslims have no place in Greece.

This is what Polish Catholicism looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

So yes, mainline churches in the west are cucked, but so are all western institutions. Reactionary Christians still very much exist.

I remember reading the comments for that article. Gave me hope for the human race that these sick fucks got called out on their bullshit

Christianity is already dead.
Face reality.

Just enjoy the ride and prepare yourself to the day of rope.

christians are faggots, suck cock and die to the lions you fucking bitches

Catholics are based

Lutherans seem to be the issue at least in my state, they import hundreds of shitskins each year.

Cultural marxism perverted Christianity.

Atheists are even more chucked senpai, look at voting patterns.

Atheists are basically low functioning Jews.

>Says the atheist suck Saudi cock.

> b-but Muh Atheists

Way to divert the question, christcuck

Am Lutheran but reactionary, kind of gave up on church for this reason. I would go but the cancer of "oh yeah all these poor people" turns me away.

I think it was better for me desu. I got a lot stronger in my faith during the election, which was also along the time I stopped going weekly.

Yes, the 2 billion Christians in the world are exactly the like the ones you read about on Sup Forums

Fucking idiot

The sleeping giant is stirring, Trump is breathing life into its temporary slumber

never knew the story behind this.did he actually get cucked or did they agree to having them implanted? (not that that would be much better)

>Catholics are based
Catholics vote Democrat. The Pope is an open-borders asshole. The majority of Catholics on earth are third-worlders. The first mistake America made was allowing papists to flood our shores.

Hes happy as fuck

Most Christian southerners are reactionary. I cant speak for Christians in northern states, though.

Alright, just proves my point. Christianity has lost it's way.

Catholics voted majority Trump so you can fuck right off with your Catholic hate

Who cares, Christcucks outnumber atheists.

Not to be a fedora, but organized religion is basically proto-globalism. They all call for open borders (world peace, coming together), disarmament, many are anti-usury (which in modern times translates to anti-capitalism).

Between economic philosophy and political philosophy, we don't need theistic philosophy to advance. It's just out of date or "out of fashion" as neitzche put it (god is dead).

Christianity is the beeper of philosophy.

>Catholics vote Democrat.
Historically. Not really anymore. Church-going Catholics vote heavily Republican and if you exclude Hispanics the numbers go even higher.

>The Pope is an open-borders asshole.
Antipope

t. Sedevacantist

>The majority of Catholics on earth are third-worlders.
And that generally works fine for them. Catholicism is way better than Aztec blood sacreifice or African cannibalism. It helped civilize numerous peoples. The only problem is people who want to bring third-worlders here.

>The first mistake America made was allowing papists to flood our shores.
Actually not going to argue. America probably should have remained a WASP nation. It would have been better for everyone and I say that as someone with Catholic American ancestors.

Guys, this shit is getting comical at this point.

>America probably should have remained a WASP nation.
t. Proddie

>flamethrower

Hes the Fair haired Boy of his Church.

Nice looking white family. The gaytheist will be mourned only by his rectal parasites

>America probably should have remained a WASP nation
America never stopped being, you bog Irish bastard

I've become a Christian precisely because God is the essence of uncucked. Most denoms are shit though.

Catholics are turbocucked.
Orthodox are cucked.
Evangelicals are OK... sometimes.
Pentecostals are literally blacked.
Baptists are OK sometimes too.
Adventists are not bad.
Messianic Jews are ultimate bro-tier (non-Messianic ones are shit though).
JW and LDS are Satan's ass hole-tier heresy.
Amish would have been OK if they weren't arrogant hypocrites.

All those nu-Christians falling for all commie baits and preaching the "war is no good, bend over pls" strategy will get fucked. YHWH wants us to defend ourselves against these mudslime/monkey Pagan swines. Turning the other cheek means not complying to violent oppressors, not asking for more cum on your face.

>Irish
Württemberger actually.

I've noticed this. I grew up in a upperclass suburb in the southeast and I've noticed that all the christfags from highschool turned into massive bernie supports and anti-racism advocates on facebook. Suprisingly all the asshole partiers and druggies are now trumpfags. The one pothead who used to whine about Bush nonstop now does nothing but post infowars and confederacy related shit on facebook. 2016 was truly a weird year.

This is the future you choose

Sup Forums BTFO by Christians
Kike enablers BTFO by Christians

Because modern Chritians are taught to be meek and defenseless. They're supposed to ask themselves "What would Jesus do" thinking that means turning the other cheek when Jesus spent half his time causing murder

>causing murder
Citation needed

Not literal murder, just another way of saying fucking shit up

A few months ago I started believing in God after years of sincere nihilism. Looking for answers I went to my Catholic Church, with tears in my eyes. I talked to the priest after Mass and he was very welcoming, making me feel at ease and once he even agreed drinking a coffee with me. But the whole thing was incredibly anti-climatic. I felt like there was no real structure, nothing was demanded of me, I felt like the Church, as represented by that priest and everyone I came in contact with, was too... I don't know... soft? Limp wristed? There is this stench of cowardice and hypocrisy stemming from Catholics. So my search for a religion continues, though I'm pretty sure of God's existence now.

I can't stand Pope Francis. Talking shit about Trump building wall and 2nd Ammendment yet the Vatican has a big ass wall around it for protection. So walls work. And he also has a fucking national army as his personal guard. So guns work. Saying Martin Luther is a "Witness of the Word", kissing the feet of muslims literally and figuratively, saying atheists go to heaven, being an overall marxist subversive... Can't stand him.

>t. Sedevacantist

Isn't that heretic, though? You're basically a protestant...

Some of us are working on uncuckening Christianity. Deus Vult memes help, but it's high level that's the problem, those in authority are liberals and traditionalist conservatives are not so popular and won't speak out too much in risk of excommunication.

>Tfw you realize that the wbc are right about everything, and you as well as most of humanity are destined to eternal egony of an infinite degree with no escape or rest.

There's nothing nothing anyone can do to change God's will, not even most Sup Forums Christians will be spared. All that's left is to accept our role as a vessel for God's wrath and thank him for that. This is the ultimate redpill, once you realize this there's no escape or comfort.

I know what you're saying, but you need to be the change. Yes, many Christians are limp-wristed and soft, but they're also the kindest people you could meet.
Realise how old the church is, and how many Popes there have been. Unfotunately, you are during a time when liberalism has infected the church but the truth is, that you serve God, not the Pope and the everything you talk of is on the surface, material things about the church whch you see wrong. Beneath that is true dogma, which the Pope cannot change.

When Christians go Deus Vult mode my faith with be restored and i will become a Christian. I loved going to church as a kid, but seeing the state of Modern Christianity has made me lose all faith.

>mainline churches in the west have basically abandoned Christianity and made secular liberalism their de facto religion

fpbp

Give me an example. Shit like this hurts me. Every time someone posts blacked shit here, my heart stings and I feel a burning anger deep within.

Deus Vult mode is a bit much, but in all honesty I would just be happy with the church telling liberals to fuck off, they're going to hell if they don't sort their shit out. No more pandering to them, they're godless anyway.

Keep that fire in your heart Hans

A day will come when you can unleash it.

God fucking damn it, it looks like a chimpanzee.

How can you be such a spineless fuck?

Christ-stains have always been faggots.

I get a kick out of the Christ-stains who go to foreign countries to build houses and shit. It's all self-serving. They just do that shit so they can brag about what good people they are.

If they really wanted to help people in those countries, they would just send money to pay for people to construct the houses. That would stimulate their local economy, and provide the house. Instead they spend MORE money on airfare and lodging than it'd take to do that, because again, Christ-stains are self-serving, self-righteous people who want to brag to others about how good they are.

They're not good. Fuck 'em. I hate all religions, but ESPECIALLY Christ-insanity.