postimg org/gallery/1mmbkgqo0
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>(((polls)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

TASKS
>discredit "russian hackers" bullshit in advance
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (no freedom of speech in Germany)
>spell-check/translate memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

GERMAN STUFF
>Programm
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>kikebook /alternativefuerde
>twitter /afd_bund
>youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

OP pastebin: ----
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

swr.de/swr2/programm/sendungen/wissen/starke-maerkte-schwacher-staat-1-2-warum-der-kapitalismus-die-demokratie-bedroht/-/id=660374/did=18843372/nid=660374/ndzwuz/index.html
swr.de/swr2/programm/sendungen/wissen/starke-maerkte-schwacher-staat-2-2-warum-der-kapitalismus-die-demokratie-bedroht/-/id=660374/did=18844902/nid=660374/qnhm82/index.html
tagesschau.de/inland/demografiegipfel102.html
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/index.htm
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/nrw.htm
reddit.com/r/the_frauke/
deutsch.rt.com/gesellschaft/43601-fake-news-was-hinter-steilen-pizzagate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Save our fatherlands kraut citizens

this thread is Austria-free.

We will.

Feel free to help us.

What happened?

you seem awfully butthurt about Austrians

Austrians are by far the worst posters on every board with a flag.
They're either weebs or frogposters who'd rather check singles than to contribute.

Really, just pay attention to their shenanigans. It's not selective perception I've legitimately never seen a good Austrian post on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums

bump

Checked

wow

Heil Hitler

Hey German bros, analog user here

I've been working on a dank German meme campaign tied to the #FightFakeNews fake hashtag. I have some beta version ready to release but need German anons who can give me pithy translations.

Are you up for the task?

bump

sure!

I kinda have a theme going on with this idea, but not sure if it's tuned just right for a German audience.

Obviously, this would not go over well with a US audience.

I can really recommend any germanspeaker the SWR podcast I recently heard. Its MSM, but a uncucked razorsharp analysis, why people follow Trump, AfD and co - mostly because of Globalist elites that rule our countries since the 70s. it's by a professor and Director emeritus of the Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung. It's a bit dry, but a great theoretical foundation for why AfD is the only alternative.

Part 1:

swr.de/swr2/programm/sendungen/wissen/starke-maerkte-schwacher-staat-1-2-warum-der-kapitalismus-die-demokratie-bedroht/-/id=660374/did=18843372/nid=660374/ndzwuz/index.html

2:
swr.de/swr2/programm/sendungen/wissen/starke-maerkte-schwacher-staat-2-2-warum-der-kapitalismus-die-demokratie-bedroht/-/id=660374/did=18844902/nid=660374/qnhm82/index.html

Collaboration metric confirmed.

Give me a translation, bro.

Looks like the shill went to bed

Fight Fake News = Kampf den Falschmeldungen
Report your Neighbors = Denunziere deine Nachbarn

what's the point of this when the elections are so far away?

Thanks, mane. However, this is Sup Forums so I need independent confirmation before I spend time on a translation.

REMEMBER: We need muh figurative translations, NOT literal translations. Re-word things to keep the letter count short and the message ambiguous and ironic and maybe 5% confusing

there were Trump generals like a year before the election started.
I don't like generals but hey it's 2017.

no they call the "Fake News" meme in Germany "Fake News". But you are rigjht the literal translation would be that.

>early bird catches the germany

Also, I'd rather go with "Gegen" than Kampf

Can you re-translate for 'Gegen' ?

so it'd be "Gegen Fake News"

against

Gegen Fake News
Like this? Given that the other user said we should go with English
Otherwhise:
Gegen Falschmeldungen

>fight fake news

Bekämpft Fake News

>report your neighnours

Meldet eure Nachbarn

>for spreading

für das Verbreiten

>Fake News

von Fake News

#BekämpftFakeNews
#MeldetEsJetzt
#BeschütztDeutschland

the last hashtag sounds to rightwing imho, at least in german

>the last hashtag sounds to rightwing imho, at least in german
Thought the same. We are living in rough times but we are going to make it better.

amalog user here - my router is messed up so I can't upload any new memes until I fix the glitch - cell
phone on

Was planning on a meme dump - sorry guys...

I don't condone any of this not the thread not you, you should all be ashamed and vote CDU in September, but
If I were you I'd lose the German flag, it doesn't appeal to the supposed audience (too much "nationalism"). If you leave it like that it seems as if the AfD itself tries to cry "Lügenpresse" again.

>BeschütztDeutschland sounds rightwing imho

yes, also I would also choose "Gegen Fake News" instead "bekaempft Fake News"
sounds more like sjw speech to me

So the hastag then would be #gegenFakeNews

Frauke betrayed Bjorn. Verpiss dich frauke

> I'd lose the German flag

indeed, get rid of the flag, it makes german sjw uncomfy

better use a EU flag instead of german one

>14.05.2017 regional election Nordrhein-Westfalen
>as if anyone is really unhappy with the Rot-Grüne government
most of the problems resulted from either, local politicians or were forced by the Bundesgovernment. We will still elect the SPD with Hannelore Kraft to be the biggest force in NRW. AfD might actually gain quite a lot of votes though. Simply from walking around the neighbourhood I've seen massive signs of discontent with the Bundesgovernment, and I bet they'll make it clear on the regional elections.
Still SPD will keep the high-ground

Ok I was thinking of blending the German flag with the EU flag - the flag part is non negotiable user

looks too edgy and absurd and the selfdefeating message too obvious. Try to hide it in another message or distracting words.

>Nächstenliebe hört bei Fakenews auf.
>Check deine Nachbarn

>Freunschaft hört bei Fakenews auf.
>Check deine Freundeskreis

>Familie hört bei Fakenews auf.

The hashtags are honestly weak. Last two don't even convey any relevant message

I think a lot of sheep will switch from spd to cdu because of jaegers and krafts obvious fails regarding anus amri an NYE fake news by them.

afd will get around 15% I guess.

Looks horrible desu

> think a lot of sheep will switch from spd to cdu because of jaegers and krafts obvious fails regarding anus amri an NYE fake news by them.
didn't they "crack down" on those last week? I mean, I wouldn't counter the CDU gaining votes from the SPD, but I doubt the current government in NRW losing majority. Then again, I'm more caught up in national and international politics and don't know the likings of the local people. Do you have any indication for a government change here?

boo tee full

G..guys..I have a fearsome theory:

>our government currently has insane logistical and intel power
>they literally control the amount of muslim terrorist attacks that can happen
>they can set this to 0 if they so chose to
>they keep this number at 0 until the elections
>afd keeps losing due to this since the normie hans will ask why he should else vote afd
>afd remains at 10% and achieves nothing

>looks too edgy and absurd and the selfdefeating message too obvious

hm, dont think so, enough idiots would go for it.
But I agree that the hashtags does not work.

I would just go with #gegenFakeNews and get rid of the other two since theiy are indeed to obvious.

your suggestions would make great additional memes for that campaign

>Warum der Kapitalismus die Demokratie bedroht

> Do you have any indication for a government change here?

no, the polls just shows spd goes down and cdu up.

With our intelligence services and police saving us from most terrorist attacks so far it could go like this. It would be the "ideal" way for them. No matter what happens doe we should try everything we can to support the campaign so we get the best outcome possible.

Hope this continues and the SPD will fall into oblivion. Also, should we more focus on getting the votes from CDU and SPD which is easier or the votes from Linke, Grüne and FDP so that these parties might not get the 5% and the commie coalition could never happen.

Sometimes they are telling the truth by accident, like here:

tagesschau.de/inland/demografiegipfel102.html

Source? I really don't know where to get Regionalwahlumfragen, I'm sorry.

I will never understand why people vote die linke.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/index.htm

AFD=NSDAP

Ein Mann wuschen kann.

Danke für den Link ohne Beleidigung. Du belebst mein Vertrauen in Sup Forums wieder

>you will give your first big vote to the CDU

feels good man

You can thank Höcke when the AFD fails hard in November
Shouldn't have let a retard like him speak in public

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/nrw.htm

With the commie social engineering going on many young people are doomed already. They never learned to be critical and see themselves as some dark edgy warriors of justice who fight the evil fascist right wingers. Some of them are good people who just need to get red pilled.

Danke Ahmed.

pic related=(you)

reddit.com/r/the_frauke/

start the aryan blood refineries

my mouth waters for the taste of aryan blood

>German Bureaucracy
>In control of anything

They can precisely send GEZ letters.
That's it.

Pic is first thing I found.
Should we post things from our General there?
Sup Forums got many people from /r/The_Donald. So we could contact the /r/Altright and /r/The_frauke mods to feature our Generals.

I agree senpai.

Well it's just a theory (a gauss).

Nice effort, but you're right. I was thinking of two adjacent triangles with some transparency

true, but even if one is completely brainwashed, how come they vote the party that was in charge when germans got shot at the border of the ddr?
die linke members openly promote "we love volkstod" what is simply genocide.
also the leader of that party just called every ethnic german nazi and is happy they do not reproduce.

how can an ethnic german vote this bullshit?

Alright, picking up with a few more meme dumps. I have NOT yet incorporated any feedback, but I will in the next go-around

Let's be honest guys, how many of you pathetic weebs are virgins?

you're on Sup Forums, so probably everyone including yourself.

>true, but even if one is completely brainwashed, how come they vote the party that was in charge when germans got shot at the border of the ddr?
>die linke members openly promote "we love volkstod" what is simply genocide.
>also the leader of that party just called every ethnic german nazi and is happy they do not reproduce.
>how can an ethnic german vote this bullshit?

Some of them didn't know these things and others think cultural genocide is something good. Their voter base needs to get their 24/7 propaganda of nazi guilt and commie circlejerking otherwise they would start asking questions. They have no real foundation and if you would get every Linke voter to watch a few red pilled videos half of them would switch parties on the first day.

I'm not, but I'm old, so..

See it like this: What is the best way to keep a prisoner locked away? He shouldn't even try to break out. In the best situation he should think that he is free and prison is the best thing which could happen to him. It works the same with their world view. They get the propaganda of them being the heroes freedom and love needs so they don't even start to think about who is good and evil or right and wrong.

>open your eyes to fake news

Augen auf bei Fake News

>report what you see

this one can not be translated precisely without sounding totally retarded. so I would assume something with similar meaning like

Meldet Falschmeldungen

#gegenFakeNews
#FakeNewsMelden

How can I help, Klaus?

This one needs a bigger picture. It's an alpha version until it's at least 640x480

Is it OK to mix English and German? The intended audience probably speaks English, right?

submit every shitpost you can

Die beste Zeit um Fake News zu melden

Ist genau jetzt

ERWACHET MEINE BRÜDER! ROTPILLT EURE FREUNDE, FAMILIE, SCHUL- ODER UNIKOLLEGEN! VERTEILT DAS WORT, DEUTSCHLAND WIRD WIEDER AUFSTEIGEN! DER KAMPF WIRD LANG UND BESCHWERLICH, ABER WIR KÖNNEN ES SCHAFFEN!

SAGT NICHT MEHR REFUGEES ODER FLÜCHTLINGE, SAGT ILLEGALE (EINWANDERER). DER UNTERSCHIED BEGINNT BEIM NAMEN!

Nice work, user.

I know what to do.

Fake News is used here mainly, even more then the german translation Falschmeldungen

You left the "S" off "NEWS"

What that intentional?

>DER UNTERSCHIED BEGINNT BEIM NAMEN!

tru story.

OK, I'm on it user.

Back in 10 minutes.

Lügenpresse might also be a word

Deutschland, erwache !

Lügenpresse gets associated too easily with Pegida. Fake News is better in that cause as the left uses this word more and it is some kind of highjack.

We seriously need to adress them the right way. As dumb as it sounds, the social engineering made the people think about the "poor refugees" like they do atm, because of words like this. adress the enemy with his real name, make the people realize these illegals are one of the problems, not the victims

Its nazis again or german caliphate.
Well played you square-minded cucks

A bit afraid of having a negative Trump effect in the coming elections. But let's see what happens at the Saar.

true to that, didn't think about this

afd is never winning

> Fake News is better in that cause as the left uses this word more

here is an intresting article showing that word was pushed when pizzagate came up

deutsch.rt.com/gesellschaft/43601-fake-news-was-hinter-steilen-pizzagate/

>Its nazis again

you mean those nazis that accept jews, gays and blacks in their party... what is left of that nazi thing again?

In Spain were getting hordes of sandniggers since 20 years, with no mass rapings or chimpouts.

Stick to the fact your country need cheap labour that turkey stop sending, so, how its going to be?

Spain is already a shithole country since a good century, so don't try to put the fault to the german society.
Germany has the work forces already here, furthermore the illegals aren't used as workforces, since only about 30k illegals even got work or something similar to one-euro-jobs. What germany needs are special work forces, science masters and so on, which the refuniggers clearly aren't