Why is this allowed?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166098/Female-Dutch-doctor-drugged-patient-s-coffee.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8
youtube.com/watch?v=VN3ObOK_ccs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

illegalise it
t. dutch diaspora

>dementia patient
They did her a favor, but it sounds like it shouldn't have proceeded.

Euthanasia is doctor assisted suicide. The patient has to be the one to actually do the deed.

Dementia is terminal. Nothing of value was lost.

>Euthanasia is doctor assisted suicide
Who told you that? It merely means the humane killing of a patient to end suffering.

>implying you need permission

Doctor-assisted suicide- doctor gives the patient the means to kill themselves (i.e. pills)

Euthanasia - doctor ends the patient's life

Question in this case, whether it was voluntary (legal) or involuntary (illegal).

This is the same country that funds videos teaching kids how to use drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

>In the latest controversial incident the unnamed woman, who was over 80, reportedly suffered from dementia and had earlier expressed a desire for euthanasia when she deemed that 'the time was right'.

>As her situation deteriorated, it became difficult for her husband to care for her, and she was placed in a nursing home.

>Medical paperwork showed that she often exhibited signs of fear and anger, and would wander around the building at nights. The nursing home senior doctor was of the opinion that she was suffering intolerably, but that she was no longer in a position where she could confirm that the time was now right for the euthanasia to go ahead.

>However the doctor was of the opinion that the woman's circumstances made it clear that the time was now right.

The headline is clickbait-y and I thought it was horrible but reading this I don't feel like the doctor did the wrong thing.

So basically, the patient wanted to die when things became too bad, and the doctor did what the patient wanted.

this cant be true

>It's a american tell lies about The Netherlands episode.

Klinkt inderdaad onmogelijk. Waarschijnlijk heeft de persoon in kwestie voordat hij dement werd een verklaring getekend dat ze niet verder wilde leven als ze zou gaan dementeren. Mocht het überhaupt gebeurt zijn natuurlijk.

It's not. See

No the faggot left out the part where the woman stated "I do not want to die" while the doctor was trying to kill her.

I don't think they euthanize depressed people in the Netherlands. In Belgium they do. Get your boogieman straight people!

Bullshit. Try reading the article instead of the quotes the argentinafag felt like keeping while omitting others.

Boomers murdered 25% of my generation through abortion.

You say euthanasia?

I say

PAYBACK TIME

Nice try, Santorum

She had dementia, libshits. That means the brain isn't fucking working correctly.

>The doctor secretly placed a soporific in her coffee to calm her, and then had started to give her a lethal injection.

>Yet while injecting the woman she woke up, and fought the doctor. The paperwork showed that the only way the doctor could complete the injection was by getting family members to help restrain her.

>It also revealed that the patient said several times 'I don't want to die' in the days before she was put to death, and that the doctor had not spoken to her about what was planned because she did not want to cause unnecessary extra distress. She also did not tell her about what was in her coffee as it was also likely to cause further disruptions to the planned euthanasia process.

lol western civilization is fucking finished

Fucking barbarians.

You keep complaining about Lügenpresse but you do the exact same shit.

Get a grip and act correctly.

Dementia is a pretty ugly disease, it's easy enough for you to give arguments without having been there. Not only that but there's no cure for it and it only gets worse. If all the parties agreed that things had gotten bad enough, don't try sweeping that fact under the rug.

Fake news is fake as fuck

Didn't expect anything else from Daily Mail

If this actually happened,it would cause national outrage. Do think this is par of the course or something?

Source?

Euthanasia is not allowed when a person is not of sound mind anymore. It's illegal as soon as somebody gets the first stages of dementia. Even when they signed a form when they didn't have it yet.

Spuiten en Slikken, probably.

I agree, here in west texas just putting your elders in a nursing home is considered cruel and extremely ungrateful.

Every elderly member of my family has been brought to my parents home where we all take care of them until they die.

When its my parents turn, my siblings and I will take up the mantle of responsibility, as we should.

it's fucking daily mail you faggot

>women
>able to still walk pretty well on her own
>shows signs of fear and anger
>hmm let's put her down

How many women would be put down if being able to walk freely in their home at night being angry and scared are the only conditions do you think?

Everything liberals do is barbaric.

WRONG.

I've helped care for two of my family members who've died from dimentia. Sure it sucks when you gotta wipe the shit off of their ass, but they did it for you when you were an infant, it is only right you care for them in the same way.

STFU because when you dont talk to kids about drugs and tell them the truth about things like marijuana is fairly benign they might come to dangerous conclusions

>lol ill take my mom's oxycodone.. it cant be bad because weed isnt bad either

and then you basically get half the kids in America in a butshell

>Spuiten en slikken

Ah yeah, that's probably it.

user heeft de klok horen luiden, maar weet niet waar de klepel hangt.

You hippie scum get emotional over nothing.

>Daily Mail
FAKE NEWS

>Euthanasia is not allowed when a person is not of sound mind anymore. It's illegal as soon as somebody gets the first stages of dementia. Even when they signed a form when they didn't have it yet.
Well that changes everything if true.

as someone who recently lost someone with dementia who had days of normal states of mind this actually confuses me.

If you can say you don't want to die and no recollection of the time you wanted to die do they have the right to still fucking kill you?

If someone wanted to kill someone in my family they would have to perform it on themselves first to prove it is safe. Probably at gun point...

Fuck off nigger, its called having a sense of honor and dignity.

Sounds legit.

Hiding behind honor and dignity is liberal bullshit.

There is no dignity in having dementia, you retarded burger.

My grandmother also had dementia for the final month of her life, and I was praying for her to pass away and to stop suffering.

It's a terrible state to leave a person in.

>Euthanasia
>a bad thing
I am sorry, i thought i was on pol

The official rules:

The law allows medical review board to suspend prosecution of doctors who performed euthanasia when each of the following conditions are fulfilled:

>the patient's suffering is unbearable with no prospect of improvement

>the patient's request for euthanasia must be voluntary and persist over time (the request cannot be granted when under the influence of others, psychological illness or drugs)

>the patient must be fully aware of his/her condition, prospects, and options

>there must be consultation with at least one other independent doctor who needs to confirm the conditions mentioned above

>the death must be carried out in a medically appropriate fashion by the doctor or patient, and the doctor must be present

>the patient is at least 12 years old (patients between 12 and 16 years of age require the consent of their parents)

In other words, when you're not sane, you can't get euthanized. If this story would be true, it would be a criminal case, and most likely murder.

They are gonna kill all whites who aren't in favour of immigration by "Euthanasia".

>a sense of honor and dignity
>as you subject your elders to literally shitting themselves because their brains can no longer perform basic functions

You've got a twisted view of what honor and dignity looks like.

Austin Powers: Goldmember

There's a difference between educating kids about drugs and making stylish, glamorous videos showing teenagers doing them and having a blast.

I'm guessing you're pro-weed and pro-psychedelic.

Whoa calm down you seem to be expressing fear and anger....you don't walk around your house at night do you?

I think it's your time.

AQUAFRESH

>Liberals

>"Prior consent gives you permission to kill somebody"

>"You need active verbal consent if you're going to have sex with somebody"

What did they mean by this?

Underrated

The whole "My kids won't do that!" mentality is what causes drug problems. They will experiment anyway, wether you like it or not. And if they know how to do it safely, it can prevent a lot of dangerous situations.

>Why is this allowed?

Communism.

>They will experiment anyway
I didn't, you degenerate.

I would rather they die.

Nothing is stopping you from trying to kill me other than your own laziness, libshit.
When WWIII comes around, you'll find out how wrong you are about your fictional concepts.

Based Texan. Only barbarians dispose of the old and unborn.

I think if I ever get dementia, I'm just going to walk up to pro-euthanasia politician and blow my fucking brains out in front of him and his children.
How's that for a bit of sociopathic "greater good" bullshit, you fucking cunts?

If you require medical assistance past 90 years old you should be killed

>Teenage boy watches dutch sex ed video
>"Wow attractive women get really horny when they do cocaine"
>"Wow cocaine makes you 'feel creative'"

Truly if American-style D.A.R.E campaigns where kids are actively lied to and hyberbole is the norm are stupid, there is no such thing as giving kids too much information, like the Dutch do.

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8

>I am everyone, and everyone needs to be like me.
Is narcissism even a fallacy?

Life is terminal. Nothing of value is ever lost.

Man now that I had forgot about what dutch sounded
Fuck

Geronticide should be completely supported, with or without the consent of the volunteer. Seniors and the elderly are a net loss to society. If they truly cared about the future, they would realize they no longer have a place in the world any longer because they no loner contribute to its survival.

this people used to rule indonesia with only 2% of the population
now they are druggies

I have a new gf who is a Jew. We fuck like crazy monkeys.
I'm also right into doing scat with her.

Should I be euthanised?

As it should be. Most Westerners discard their elders like trash.

You clearly don't understand what dementia is.

Is it even wrong to let the Muslims conquer these fucking freaks?

Can they ever come back to Christianity?

Do they need someone more barbaric to rule over them?

Yea the dementia part is what really makes it complicated, because they can not consent at the time they are given the medication.

This is how assisted suicide is supposed to work:
youtube.com/watch?v=VN3ObOK_ccs

3/10

I'm stealing this to ruse normies.

The real terror of dementia is not being able to kill yourself before you lose your mind.

Sure you did.

What if the Europeans are opening the borders to every shitskin in the world so they can euthanize them?

mindblown.jpg

Every single member of the family that held her down and the doctor should be lined up and beat to death with fucking hammers
Fucking fuck

Euthanasia and assisted suicide are always wrong, no exceptions.

No wonder the US lost the Vietnam War

/thread