youtube.com/watch?v=MnFq0ahL2V0

>Thread speech
rt.com/uk/375330-holocaust-memorial-day-abuse/

>Thread Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=wwmOkaKh3-s

>Theresa May in Turkey: UK agrees £100m defence deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38779669

>The big white men of Brexit are a throwback to Britain’s imperial past
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/28/white-men-brexit-britain-imperial-past

>Anti-Brexit campaigners aim to stage UK's biggest protest march
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/stop-brexit-campaign-biggest-uk-biggest-protest-march

>Hospitals 'dangerously full' during winter crisis, says thinktank
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/28/hospitals-dangerously-full-during-winter-crisis-says-thinktank

>Donald Trump: London to hold 'biggest protest ever' against US President
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-london-protest-demonstration-us-president-theresa-may-a7550591.html

>EU's chief Brexit negotiator says Theresa May's promised trade deal by 2019 is 'impossible'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/guy-verhofstadt-chief-brexit-theresa-may-eu-trade-deal-2019-impossible-a7550136.html

>‘Secret Law Making’ in the European Union at All-time High
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/28/secret-law-making-in-the-european-union-at-all-time-high/

>'This is RANK HYPOCRISY' LBC host slaps down Lib Dem MP over Theresa May's Turkey visit
express.co.uk/news/uk/760086/lbc-host-iain-dale-slams-lib-dem-mp-sarah-olney-theresa-may-nick-clegg-turkey

>China Accuses EU of Protectionism Over New Steel Taxes
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/28/china-accuses-eu-protectionism-new-steel-taxes/

>1 in 4 Holocaust & genocide survivors suffer abuse in UK
rt.com/uk/375330-holocaust-memorial-day-abuse/

>How To Defeat The Globalist System
infowars.com/how-to-defeat-the-globalist-system/

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheZow
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
telesurtv.net/english/multimedia/Great-Britains-Record-of-Bloodshed-Imperialism-Genocide-20160615-0019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/jeremy-corbyn-faces-mutiny-over-article-50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

privatise the nhs

Imperial Leather

[gimmick here]

Pick a side

Place your bets

How long till there's a kids' film with an openly gay/tranny character?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheZow
Film won't be long behind

>Mhairi Black is 22
>She was 20 when she became an MP

Kek, I thought she was 30. How and why scotcucks?

>Thread speech

>Thread speech

>Thread speech

>Tfw the oval office desk is also ours

Who's the blairite minion?

YKTD

RIP Enoch

Owen Smith

Owen Smith

faggot

Watch as Gerry Adams ends up blowing up someone.

post yfw the house of lords blocks the referendum bill

Who's a shareholder here?

I like money. Do you like money? Britain is a trading nation after all. Really look forward to Mummy May's global Britain lads. So many FTAs.

Wouldn't it count as an Economic bill though, meaning Lords couldn't block it?

CHOO CHOO #1

>THINGS discovers a cave

Jesus Christ

THINGS on the fucking prowl again
Brownites BTFO

telesurtv.net/english/multimedia/Great-Britains-Record-of-Bloodshed-Imperialism-Genocide-20160615-0019.html

A greatest hits of our achievements. Makes yer proud to be British!

YOU'VE STOLEN MY FUCKING LIFE!

I have a feeling THINGS is going to win again. He just cannot be stopped.

Honestly how the fuck are you not banned

This is getting too real

RIP PORTILLO

>Paddies

no but there's a few reasons why they wouldnt

1) it was in the manifesto: "We will hold that in-out referendum before the end of 2017 and respect the outcome."

2) suicidal for them to try and block it

the risk is in what they try and amend but it's important anything comes back to the Commons and any delays will damage the Lords more than MPs or the government

tdlr it might be awkward but they wont block it

thoughts?

Pretty sure I read of some kid who decided that he was a female after watching a programme about the "transgender" people on CBBC or CBeebies

youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/jeremy-corbyn-faces-mutiny-over-article-50

Lads is Comrade Corbyn about to bite the dust?

>Jeremy Corbyn is facing a serious revolt by grassroots Labour supporters who backed him to be leader as the party’s crisis over Brexit escalates rapidly.

>With more members of Corbyn’s frontbench considering resigning – shadow Welsh secretary Jo Stevens became the first to quit the shadow cabinet on Friday – the rebellion is now spreading among local party members, who are furious at his support for Theresa May’s plans for triggering the article 50 process.

>Traditional Labour voters/MPs already hated him
>his cult following is now beginning to turn on him after his support of Article 50

oh shit

Meme idea. How would this benefit anyone?

Corbyn and Galloway killing Blair.

He's fucked

>Taigy mcfenian

Too far

Nice one, Mogg

Score's settled

Depends if the Momentum cocoon manages to shield him from reality.

I don't expect him to be in power for the next election. New Labour hate him because he's pro Brexit and Old Labour hate him because he's pro immigration

>says increasingly nervous Guardian for the 117th time in the last 18 months

collectively rival USA and EU with a system similar to EFTA just with similar cultures rather than Romanians

>Lads is Comrade Corbyn about to bite the dust?

What they gonna do hold another leadership ? perhaps miliband would have another crack at it lol . would be sweet to have milibot posting back

The White population of Scotland is 96%

Let that fucking sink in for a minute.

People like Limmy think about the pleasant Turkish bloke who works at the local Kebab house and think "wow, I can't believe people in America and England are so racist".

They don't know what it's like to feel disenfranchised from the area their parents and grandparents grew up in. They don't know how demoralising it is for old age pensioners who survived the blitz to live in an area where almost everyone is a different ethnic group, despite said town being almost 100% white when they were children. They don't know what it's like to send their child to a shitty school where they become an ethnic minority and as a consequence begin to take on the habits and customs of an alien people.

It's very fucking easy to be progressive when it's not happening on your doorstep.

Of course the great irony in all of this is that Scottish independence would require a mass migration of people into Scotland to plug their ageing population. The Scottish identity, which is the main cause of calls for independence, would be the thing most damaged by it.

You voted for a more nationalist Britain so to fulfil your mandate I will make Britain a globalist Britain. You with me?

Free movement would mean more pakis for the commonwealth and more chinks for us. I wouldn't be averse to just a trade deal

>Of course the great irony in all of this is that Scottish independence would require a mass migration of people into Scotland to plug their ageing population.
Scotland is actually better off in this regard than the UK (and by implication: Fuck off, we don't need immigration, so neither do they.) because they tend to die younger.

Don't say deep fried mars bars didn't ever do a country good.

Redpill me on Tony "Based Tones" Blair

Did things really get better?

POETRY

May has been TRUMP'D.com

We now literally shill for Blumpf

May was full of shit all along.

If you didn't rig this, that is incredible

Reminder May is going to call an election in the summer. Everything in the past seven months has been nothing but a ploy to weaken all the major parties so it leaves them disorientated and fractured, giving the Conservatives an advantage. Parliament will also be done away with after the pass the vote not to enact article 50 and get the public on May's side.

pakis and chinks just want to be in first world countries, plus despite memes they are not a large amount of the populations (yet)

Blairites down

I warned you that Karenposters were Blairites

I dont think he does, THINGS won last night

Then it would result in England's white population fleeing

>because they tend to die younger.

In certain parts of Glasgow maybe, the country as a whole still requires a workforce to prop them up. Salmond seems to think they will stop people emigrating by becoming independent, but the economy will be more volatile and could lead to even MORE people emigrating!

Scotland's a giant welfare state m8. I believe their birthrate is drastically beneath the UK average.

No.

Wage growth for the majority of the population was stagnant, he randomly introduced tuition fees - then hiked them against the manifesto promise not to do so, introduced targeting and market nonsense absolutely fucking everywhere, opened the borders, refused to renationalise railtrack (despite pre-1997 mulling-over of nationalising the entire network) until it had almost destroyed the national railway network, introduced work-capcity-assessments to try and jew the disabled by introducing a points system instead of leaving it to common-sense assessment, took us into the iraq war, lead to a 20% crash in voter turnout by 2001 - with even his first election in 1997 being the lowest turnout since 1945 to that date - accelerated the cultural and moral decline of the country, and ultimately HAD A CUNT FACE.

Good THINGS happen to bad people

Mummy May thwarting all kind of threats.
Can anybody Delay the May?

nice

Thank you based Karen, remover of Neocons

She's not even the best Mosaic, that belongs to Akari.

I don't think so. Probably a lot of working class from estates moving but our cities becoming whiter with much more integration

Anti karenposters BTFO!

Just kidding, fuck animenonces

Just got BTFO

YKTD is right again

Are tuition fees such a bad idea? It seems to me that too many people are going to university

KAREN!

If you want fewer people attending university, raise the academic standards for entry. Slapping an economic barrier on it is literally a kike trick.

>Back in Secondary in the early 00s
>IF YA DON'T GO TEE UNI YA'LL HAVE A SHEET LIFE

>raise the academic standards for entry
But that discriminates against mongs goy

The reason they want so many people to go to Uni which was Blairs idea is because it masks the fact that a large proportion of those young people would be unemployed if they didnt go to uni, which makes the government look bad

Tunnocks FUCKING teacakes desu

Who the fuck reported you? Everyone on Brit/pol/ enjoys you doing that