When did you realize there are 2 entirely separate realities Americans are functioning in

When did you realize there are 2 entirely separate realities Americans are functioning in

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny how both liberal and conservatives think that they are living as victims of 1984.

When I realized people only use their feelings.

>we as the people are not paying enough attention to who we give power to
they did not say this during the obama presidency

Or Hillary's entire run

obama should have been drawn and quartered in 2013, how often do you see them talking about the global surveillance leaks?

for fucks sake nixon got thrown out over a single building getting wiretapped, but wiretapping the entire civilized world AND making innocent children fear the sky is absolutely okay because a nigger was in charge?

>liberals compare the iron fisted government rule to 1984
>conservatives compare the soft mass distraction by big business to Brave New World
>everything is far more complex and layered than those two books you had to read in twelfth grade

Fahrenheit 451 is better anyway

>When did you realize there are 2 entirely separate realities Americans are functioning in

blog.dilbert.com/post/150816666991/blowing-your-mind-as-promised

>expecting leftists to be reasonable

>separate time lines

I would venture to guess not many people have read either book.

When I read Plato

I saw this recommended once. I'm reading it next.

This. Scott Adams was fucking on point with this. Reading his blog is like finding out something that was so obvious you *somehow* missed it.

>They start realizing they're in a 1984 scenario.
>Not quite self aware enough to realize it's them perpetuating it.
Almost there.

liberals love double-think, new-speach, alter established facts (WE WAZ KANGZ AND SHIET), have Trump as Goldstein and even a 2 minute hate segment in every talk show yet they think Trump is big brother

>The system was hacked..... somehow...

???

A struggling peanut brain trying to comprehend the external world.

>Femanon here
>It's really scary, m'lady

After Obama advocated for more war than McCain to prove his national security credentials, yet was still considered the anti-war candidate by the left, who stopped all war related protesting as soon as a Democrat was in office, even as Guantanamo stayed open and American Citizens got extra-judiciously droned.

>tfw you realize social media is the wrinkle in time that allows us to see into the alternate universe these people live in

This, and it's all because the road to Hell is paved with good intentions or the appearance of good intentions, and those morons fall for it every time.

Sorry if this comes across racist, Ghanabro, but it's nice to know there's actually intelligent people in Africa.

>apologizing for racism on Sup Forums
A

Yeah dude. Like whoa man.

When Hollywood said they would strike if Trump got elected.

They tried to reach, I presume, the hardcore Trump voter. But they didn't get it that striking is a luxury if you have a job where you are indispensable. Not the best way to reach people who cannot find a job because there are no jobs in their environment. That was hilarious.

Also when the transsexual toilet thing came up. I thought really? Is this the most important thing you can find.

>implying they're not just spouting headlines
You're giving them too much credit m8

No, for once the leaf is in the right here.