1. Your flag

1. Your flag
2. Dear user, why do you hate Islam that much?
Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?

...it's okay if you hate us...
I won't blame you.
I wish you happiness without us. The end is nigh for us anyway.

The fire is rising, be very careful.

>malaysia
Leave.

2d muslims vs. 3d muslims
go

Why do you hate Christians/Jews so much?

We're not the ones beheading non believers or stoning gays or dressing our woman like ninja so we dont rape them.

What would hAppen to all the bodies?

If they were all to walk into a desert then die yeah cool.

>The end is nigh for us anyway.
I think you're right.

China
USA
Russia

All 3 hate you, its just a matter of time before you get whats coming.

Time to fap

We're not supposed to hate Christians or Jews but to be careful around them because atheist masquerading as them are all around them. Our real enemies are the atheists because how many times you debate them, they'll make you more dumber, pre-cautioned by prophet and Allah SWT.

returned to earth like how it supposed to be.

Then we're more grateful to them for speeding up the End.

>1. Your flag
>2. Dear user, why do you hate Islam that much?
>Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?

I'm fine with muslims doing whatever they want in their countries. No women rights, beheadings, stoning, throwing degenerates off the buildings, you name it.

West is incompatible with Islam and has no place in civilised countries. The only exception is such secular muslims which drink, smoke, chomp occasional pork, don't mind chinese cartoons and laugh at muhammad pictures, i.e. they're so detached from their religion it's inconsequential. Providing, of course, they still remain in significant minority compared to native population.

Other than that, I wish no harm upon muslims as long as they don't interfere in western interests. It's our corrupt governments in the 60s which let a lot of them in, now the rest will have to suck it up while the mess is being cleaned.

I couldn't be happier if that death cult worshipers all died

I think most Americans issues lie with assimilation.

1. Freedom
2. You're automatically doing something I heavily dislike. I don't hate Muslims as people. I don't even hate all forms of Islam. I do however hate the backwards, extremist Islam that is the majority of Muslims right now that brainwashes people who would otherwise possibly be pretty cool to be extreme nutcases. Reform your religion.

I don't hate Malaysian Muslims. You guys just do your own thing.

I only care about the ones that try to force their shit on my society, fuck them.

I am happy the liberals are fucking over our government so badly that next election a trumplike PM will appear.

I don't want you all to die I just want you out of Europe.

I actually feel sorry for Muslims, you have that evil religion imposed on you from birth with no chance of escape. To leave Islam is haram.

I've been to KL, as a Muslim nation is OK, but thats because its run by the Indians and Chinese and the Malay sit back and take it easy with their freebees.

I worked for a Bumi company and employed a token Malay as CEO

Can mods ban this fucking gook already?

:)

Aye, when Mohammed is every year the most popular boys name in UK, I worry.

Worry for Mohammed that is.

atheist here:
Nah, I don't hate islam and have some decent islamic friends, I just can't trust devout muslims due to the things it says about atheist in the bible and a few other barbaric things it says in the quran.
For these reasons I'd prefer to minimize islamic immigration.
WISH YOU THE BEST THO

I've never talked to a muslim, why would I hate them? Their presence is negligible in my sphere. Now the fucking jews...

On behalf of those "muslim", I'm truly sorry for what they've cause you. I know sorry don't cure. I'll ask for your forgiveness wholeheartedly.

Please have a trumplike figure. I think it's for the best.

Only good Muslims are Shia

im a kissless virgin. I met a super hot asian chick who turned out to be from malaysia (muslim). we hit it off, played vidya games, but she resented jews and i had to wait for the right time to tell her I was a jew. 8 months into our relationship I decided to tell her, and she broke up with me on the spot. I thought I finally met a perfect traditional asian qt, and she did that simply because of my religion

so fuck all muslims

Chode

Jesus Christ fuck off you subhuman shitskin I'm tired of seeing your posts

Report and sage all Malaysian Mike threads

My flag : sideways toothpaste
Why I hate Islam : I am opposed to organized religion in general, but Islam is one of the worst, it is a backward religion and a threat to individual rights, reason and dignity. I acknowledge #notallmuslims are bad, but the religion kind of is.

I hate the ideology, not the individuals.

well I WAS eating carrots. mongolian ox herding boards baka

>On behalf of those "muslim", I'm truly sorry for what they've cause you. I know sorry don't cure. I'll ask for your forgiveness wholeheartedly.

You don't need to apologize, don't be a cuck. The Deus Vult types like to be edgy and larp, most those faggots probably couldn't name 10 books of the New Testament.

>1. Your flag
read
>2. Dear user, why do you hate Islam that much?
terrible shitty religion that destroys interesting cultures, all muslim countries used to be far more interesting pre islam, also way too much jihad and disgusting hijabs in the west
>Will you be very happy if out of sudden all muslim(a)s died this Friday for no real reason?
Very, bigly, greatly, supremely happy.I would buy a cake and celebrate, also will light up fireworks, finally - peace and prosperity on earth (excluding africa and south america)

We would be sad If You all died. We'd just like You to help against your terrorists. Something You moderares apparently give not half a shit about doing.
Untill this changes We have to treat You all like potential menaces, like the USA when it deported the Japanese during WW2 because they could be spies.
Obviously nobody hated all american Japanese or tought they were all spies but WW2 was happening and extreme measures were to e taken.
After all all germans were bombed in WW2 and yet the nazis were elected to power with a 30% of the votes.

I hope all you mudshits die screaming!

DEUS VULT SANDNIGGERS!

Same. But I do hate some kikes too

We're not funding your patreon Mike

Eat shit and die, Mike

Islam has brought nothing positive to my country.

>Dear user, why do you hate Islam that much?
Because Muslims aren't content to stay in their own communities, and try to impose their "values" on the wider community when they reach noticeable minority statuses. Muslim communities generally go beyond the ingroun kinship dynamic, and are outright bad neighbors, unfriendly, uneducated, and have a complete lack of social nuance. Muslims ALWAYS form tiny, completely impenetrable enclaves wherever they go, paying only the barest respect to the larger community that they are supposed to be participating in. Muslim fathers and brothers are fucking lunatics about their daughters and sisters. Muslims ALWAYS want special exceptions for food at public schools, and prayer in the workplace.

Muslim "culture" devours the cultures it consumes, and shits out terrible, artless 11th century Arab traditions and cultural artifacts. Muslim culture is inherently anti-pluralistic in ways that make White Nationalists look like complete cosmopolitans. Muslim culture creates exotic taboos for absolutely harmless bullshit.

Is that enough? I didn't even go into terrorism.

BITCH PLEASE
Get outta here before your own religion allows
me to beat you down, uncivilized savage

>Using Anime to make Islam look better
LMAOING @ UR LIFE SENPAI

> US
> Because I don't like its beliefs. And I wouldn't care really

The Sufi aren't usually too bad. The Shia are definitely better than the Sunni. Don't hear much about the Ibadi since they're only the majority in Oman. Don't hear much about the Ahmadiyya either but they're really different.

Yes, I honestly would. Overjoyed in fact, and I do not say that to be edgy or to hurt your feelings, I say it because it would be so overwhelmingly positive for humankind. Hopefully the end of islam is indeed nigh, my tip to you is to leave the faith. But then again, if you did that you would be killed for an apostate.

I took an oath during the first crusade to rid us of Islam.

I will exterminate all the muslims.

It'd be grouse if all Muzzies died.

I'd also want all fags, kikes, dykes, niggers, beaners and roaches too as well

Oh chinks and gooks too

Fuck off LARPer

I'm so sorry for that misbehaviour one and sorry for you being the kissless virgin. There's another flower for you somewhere... I've never met a Jew despite the hates so I don't hate anyone. I'm not naive, I'm just tired being a hater, that's all.

Anyway, the true enemies are atheists masquerading as religious person.

I don't hate Islam.
I just don't want muslims slowly colonizing my country.
Either stay in your shitty countries and practice your fucked up religion there, or adopt the religion and customs of whatever country you flee to.

we hate Islam IN our countries! I could give a damn what happens in your shitholes and how many goats you rape each day. But dont expect us to tolerate such behavior in Europe
>oh wait Greece is a shithole too

You brought it all up on yourselves.
The great western jar of love & tolerance is not unlimited.

>Italy
>Islam is a stupid and destructive religion that oppresses Christian minorities around the world, muslims believe they are superior but they are only poor idiots who follow the dictates of a pedophile lived 1,500 years ago.
>Arabs are the most disgusting race among all muslims, they are treacherous as snakes and stink like pigs.

>the true enemies are atheists

you represent the true enemy of European secularism, please die all!

I'm not Mike. I'll speak Malay word for you to proof whoever those Mike person you speak off.

Ngok kw ya, kcak rsa kw tek madah kdk ya? Sik kacak ok.

No die screaming. It's just a hot fever and calmly the soul departs in peace.

Become a Catholic desu

post a timestamp with your face on

Can I ask you a question, it's off topic to this.

Why does that Malaysian go to /so/ and post pictures of violent deaths and/or people getting murdered? It ruins the Champions League threads.

*Sup Forums

Catholic of trinity? No. That's blasphemy against God. God is Absolute, only One and none compares unto God, like the creations. I'd prefer the old christian before Roman embraced them.

There are Indonesians living here as well. Most of them living at their country will have to use nearest proxy because the government won't allow Sup Forums, unlike here, because Sup Forums is not that popular and still considered as the "underground". I can tell around 20 of them are real Malaysian that's not a proxy.

people wouldn't have a problem with islam if it wasn't such a death cult. your whole book is about nothing other than murdering anyone who doesn't agree with you. who the fuck would like to be around people like that?

sorry, re reading my post doesn't seems to satisfy your question. Please copy paste these stock sentences the next time he doing that.

>nape awak buat macam ni? takde makayah kat rumah ke? bwak2 la bertobat ye
>sudah2lah mendajal tu, mcam tak ingat dunia

save it and reply him with that. You can't google translate those anyway.

Yes. The fire rises.

That's by far, one of the worst beheading techniques I have ever seen, 2/10 at the very least. I mean he basically had to rip off the head with his hands, was the knife the knife dull or something? Do muslims even know how knifes work? man this triggers me so much.

>Catholic of trinity? No. That's blasphemy against God.

Are you a full, complete retard? you are the classical muslim shit who claims to know all the answers, you can not prove whether God exists or not poor fool. How do you know that the holy trinity don't exist?

Dear muslim user,

Plz die. ok thx, by

Fuck off mike

Fake and gay CGI.

No, I don't claim to know all answer because I'm just a simple being. Even the Nicaea conference have to decide whether that Trinity are whether true or not.

Can I have an answer to this "Mike" thingy?

Thanks, i would be happy if all the muslims were gone desu.