Trump's refugee freeze is all theatre!

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/27/511861645/trumps-immigration-freeze-omits-those-linked-to-deadly-attacks-in-u-s

>President Trump's freeze on immigration from seven mostly Muslim countries cites the potential threat of terrorism. But here's the twist — it doesn't include any countries from which radicalized Muslims have actually killed Americans in the U.S. since Sept. 11, 2001.

>The president's executive action, which he signed Friday at the Pentagon, applies to these countries: Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq and Sudan.

>Yet no Muslim extremist from any of these places has carried out a fatal attack in the U.S. in more than two decades.

>In contrast, here are the countries of origin of radicalized Muslims who carried out deadly attacks in the U.S., beginning on Sept. 11, 2001: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Russia and Pakistan.

>The two lists are completely distinct, raising all sorts of questions about the reasoning behind the White House plan.

liberals believe this bullshit! hahahaha!!! all those somalian immigrants in minnesota causing havoc? nothing to see there!

Its sad he won't stand up to the Saudi's.

>Russia
Wasn't aware Russia was behind 9/11 too

Chechen.

Also please delete your thread

if they gonna ban those behind 9/11 then americans aren't allowed in america anymore. hahahahaha

or israelis.

>President Trump didn't ban time travel

wowzers what good honest news
fuck npr, never link that shit again. archive it you cuck

Wut? Time travel?

Also how can you possibly think continuing a relationship with the Saudi's is good?

And you know he only targets Iran cause he's doing Israel's bidding. You sure elected a good goy didn't you?

They have a lot of investments in the US and 'cooperate' with US military endeavors and buy a lot of your hardware.

He banned Iran because Iran is a meme basically.

Not yet anyway

Yes they really 'cooperate' by harboring terrorists and promoting terrorism, them and the Pakistanis great 'cooperative' allies.

Haha, the libcucks are extra salty about this one. I love it. They even hired CTR for a weekend. Toppermost kek

Wait, I thought the Dems blamed Bush for 9/11? The leftist argument for the last 15 years is that Bush LITERALLY planted c4 and "thermite" paint in the Towers. What happened to that argument?

What about those two Chechens who bombed the Boston Marathon? We could do without that shit too.

UHHHHH, correction darling, there hasn't been a single terrorist attack on US soil since 1975.

Um, sweetie, there has NEVER been a terrorist attack on US soil, because terrorism literally does not exist.

It's because the people from the war-torn nations are being given priority. We know that sand-niggers who hate America pour out of Saudi Arabia, but because they're not in a war, their people aren't given refugee status.

>Trump stops everyone but the saudis from entering
>Non-gulf arabs get buttflustered at the saudis
>Non-gulf arabs coup the royal house of Saud
>The US military goes in and grabs all the oil reserves, Saudi Arabia now a "democracy"
>911-dimensional chess

Come on now m8, 9/11 "truthers" have always been a fringe movement.

The left has blamed Bush's policies for causing it though and for a long time did blame him more than Saudi Arabia.

The facts are it was Saudi's though, they are the number 1 promoters of extremist Islam in the world and almost all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

They probably hacked the brains of the islamists or something.

Is this 6 gorllion D chess to get the jewish media to talk about exactly which muslims cause terrorist attacks?

They're talking about the Boston marathon bombers m8, that was after 9/11.

They're talking about attacks from 9/11 on.

>iraqis and syrians killing people in europe
>no need to ban them here tho!

the somalian-american lawmaker told us terrorism has no religion on CNN just now

but dont insult muslims, or they will turn into terrorists

chechen is apparently russian

what was 1975? weathermen??? so ban leftists!!

Now you are getting it

or

>Trump, oh I didnt ban enough? OK I guess if YOU WANT I'll ban the others too hehe

I don't want terrorists, OR refugees
terrorism isn't the only reason I don't want backwards uneducated people flooding my country and living of tax money

When did a muslim from Russia commit a terrorist attack on US soil? Did the reporter just make that up?

chechens who bomb boston marathon.