Sup Forums eternally btfo

Sup Forums eternally btfo.
You literally can not defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't say -all- of their land

>implying arabs are one homogeneous group and arent just a bunch of muslim sects that hate each other and massacre each other at any opportunity

If I have 0.4% of the wealth owned by a bank, but I took it at gunpoint they would be justified to say that I stole it.

Says much about Arabian strengh if they cant even get that small patch of land back.

And Sup Forums always says that Europe doomed because we got like 3 million muslims in the last 3 years when Israel has like 10 million.

Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile

whites should take the middle east by force and gas them both

In 1919, The British gave away Palestine to the Jews via the Balfour declaration in return for the money to win the war. Other countries refused to acknowledge Israel, so a second world war had to be staged with the Jews as the main "victims", in order to give legitimacy to the Israel plan.

And so the 1000+ year old nation of Palestine was obliterated by the British who had no claim on it, in favor of the Rothschild Jews who they owed huge amounts of money to.

Every other war in the middle east has been about destabilizing the enemies surrounding Israel, costing trillions and tens of thousands of lives.

Any questions? Or do you honestly believe wars like Iraq, or how Hillary promised war on Iran if she won, are coincidental? Or how Rothschild enemy nr. 1, Russia, is portrayed as the bad guy is somehow a coincidence?

At any rate, enjoy this documentary if you have the time:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw&lc

yea yea just come but can u fcking learn pls?

post more idiotic image macros
this is now a YRYL thread

red is palestine world.

>implying majority of kikes live in israel

Not "Arabs" as a whole you fucking tard... Palestine specifically.

Mudslimes stole 90 percent of that land from others.

they also forgot to mention half of the fucking levant.

>stole
The same muslims there are the people that have always been there.

>50% of that is un arable desert

I'm guessing you'll be fine with me claiming your living room OP? Your living space is quite large as it is. You won't miss it.

muslims were in israel before the jews were

JIDF detected

muslim conquests never happend

Going by your logic, white europeans have been occupying the america's since the beginning of time.

the conquests did not change the populations only converted them to religion.

lol, who cares

You don't even know what you're talking about, impostor filth.

We hate Arabs and Jews both. WTF are you even talking about, retard.

JIDF located
target locked
pork-based weapon system engaged

Is Africa considered east?

show the bank accounts

>That map
>Sudan, Somalia, Algeria, Marocco, Mauritania etc
>arabs

Sand belongs to sand niggers.
How difficult is this faggots?

They'd have Spain too if the brave crusaders didn't Deus Vult it back.

I agree. Sup Forums is retarded on this point. If the Jews lose Israel, where the fuck do you think they're gonna go?

That's right, back to the West.

So fuck Palestine, let them have their state, and deport all Jews to Israel.

How about we put jews back in Germany and give them "only" Berlin?

I'm all for bombing the shit out of Jerusalem, but you gotta understand the value they place on this specific region of the map.

>I agree. Sup Forums is retarded on this point. If the Jews lose Israel, where the fuck do you think they're gonna go?

Arabs don't hate Israel because it's stealing their lands, they hate Israel because it makes them look like losers.

More like, give them an inch, and they'll fight to the Nile

How about we just pull out and let the semites fight it out? The jews have nukes and the muslims are like 1+ billion and they probably have chemical shit. Just place ABM's in Greece if Israel decides to go with the Samson option.

most of those countries are only considered arab cause they speak arabic. the maghred, levant, arab gulf, egypt, etc are all different from each other and don't even necessarily like each other

maghreb*

Sounds cool as well, but then the winner takes the prize.

It would be wiser to just do away with their symbol of rightfulness.

They're both occupying rightfully Christian territory you retard.

>Sounds cool as well, but then the winner takes the prize.
An irradiated/poisoned desert?

Israel is the only civilized non-sandnigger nation in the region.

Sup Forums is on the wrong side of this issue.

Right-wing Israeli nationalists != lefty glabalist Jews. You can try to draw parallels as much as you want but they're not there.

I don't know if they'd use nuclear stuff on their holy land, unless it's a last resort in order to not give it to the enemy at imminent loss.

But you have to make sure it happens, preemptively destroying it is the only failsafe method.

Wait, Iran isn't considered part of the Arab world?

>I don't know if they'd use nuclear stuff on their holy land,
The wind don't give a shit

>Flag
WTF Deutschland

So it's fine if I occupy 0.4% of your house? It's just a couch mate.

>Wait, Iran isn't considered part of the Arab world?
They aren't arabs and they don't speak arabic. Why the fuck would they be considered part of the arab world?

...no

iranians are persian

whitest people in southwest asia tbqh

>Arab world

Top tier shitposting .Rev up those Lebanese, Syrian and Egyptian posters.

They're not Arab. They speak Farsi and fight Greeks

>but iraq and iran only have 1 letter difference
kys

it's just my pile of ash in the corner

>when youre redpilled enough to spot the narrative immediately

A-aren't there prepared professionals to forecast this kind of shit and advise against the launch?

what is there to defend? your picture proves your point wrong.

rewind to 1940s, its all green. then suddenly red appears! almost like . . . an OCCUPATION!

that being said i think next to all the arab countries is right where the other semites belong.

You know this prove nothing to us?

Just nuke them all.

>unarable
>unarab
kek

palestinians got the sweetest deal. they are the cubans of europe.

So that proves them right?

underrated

>barbaric arabs hating anyone in their vicinity
im learning

If possible, would become a jew in a heartbeat.

says a lot about the US' enormous military strength begin sued to defend israel

nice try jidf

being used*
fuck I cant type

I agree, Italy is the rightful ruler of North Africa. The (((Allies))) had no right to confiscate their empire and hand it over to the kebab.

>A-aren't there prepared professionals to forecast this kind of shit and advise against the launch?
Its a fucking desert, radiated sand and dust is going to blow all over the place for years. The oil wells would also brun for a while.

Please don't make us Americans look like retards. But OP's map is retarded too, so I can see why you would be confused.

Finalità someone saying what is. Nord Africa belongs to Italy. We were also in good relationship with Libya before """""""peace Mission"""""" killed Gheddafi

These countries were all conquered by Arabs in the 600-700s. The upper classes are all descended from arabs.
Look up the Sudanese genocide to see how arabs feel about the non arab populations in their lands

Keep LARPing Sven.

Did your girlfriend have a good time with her "girls night out" in Malmo last night?

Reminder that Israel is self-restraining

Well they have stolen Palestinian land outright. I personally don't give a shit. I live on technically stolen land I it turns out I'm perfectly ok with it and even sort of like the idea of having conquered the land.

Yeah as if Muslims don't have nukes. Fucking Pakistan would rekt the jew outta living. Probaby Saudi has got, they are just waiting Iran to complete and declare their nukes. Then it's all India vs Paki 2.0

>Sounds cool as well, but then the winner takes the prize.
Then the recolonization begins. We will carve up the Middle East so badly, that Sykes-Picot will look like a fair deal.

I don't get it.

Yeah, but injuns can still live in the US and vote and have citizenship. It's not the same analogy.

WTF I feel sorry for the Jews now

WAIT! Somalis are consider Arabs? They don't speak Arabic nor they dont look Arabs either?

not Arab though, Muslim yes, but not Arab.

Lol, reservations are like .5% of the USA.

by comparison the gaza strip which israel is not trying to colonize is like 10% of Israel

So "fair" in your mind is for Israel to leave the Palestinian with 1/20th of what the most right wing proposals suggest?

politics

OP not willing to bomb all that green and red
Jews and Arabs are the same, they are semitic people, why would you care for the Semits