IT BEGINS

>"She really didn't want to go back to Chile," a law enforcement source said. "She was intent on killing herself."

>article
>nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/woman-set-deportation-attempts-suicide-jfk-article-1.2958066

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/woman-set-deportation-attempts-suicide-jfk-article-1.2958066
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"She really didn't want to go back to Chile,"

Dime-store Texas BTFO.

>when a country is so shitty you would rather kill yourself then go back to it

>the two port authority cops that saved her

>>"She really didn't want to go back to Chile,"

She wasn't chill enough

top kek

>tfw this is going to be us in a decade

That's what is wrong with those countries. Their citizens just want to take the easy way out instead of trying to make their country better.

of course , its filled with people of her ethnicity

>not wanting to go to literally the best South American country from an economic standpoint

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Fucking entitled babies!

They are parasites genetically incapable on making a standard of living comparable to the US and they know it.

This bitch didn't want to die, anyways. It was for attention or asylum. No one saved her.

>She was intent on killing herself

HEY PRESS
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

I REALLY INTEND TO KILL MYSELF
>are you recording?

PRESS! TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE ME KILL MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

IDK why. I heard that Chile was doing pretty alright for itself

He's a big guy

>Chile
I feels there some hidden narrative behind this

If she didn't apply for the legal channels for getting residence and felt entitled over it, then it's her problem.

They seem to be in charge

They look smug as fuck.

>Sends text message to NYT
>Hey I'm going to be at airport by 4PM. Perhaps you could be there... I'm a illegal immigrant and I plan to blame Trump

Whoever hacker gets that txt message could destroy MSM for good.

LEAF

Make Chile Great Again
Stop the brain drain!

may the chaos engulf thee

Dr. Pavel, I'm NYPD

You are a real nasty guy aren't you

they never learn, do they?

Why doesn't the silly bitch kill herself in Chile?

Oh wait its a cry for attention and she only wanted dumb libruls to moan no her behalf

One of my college roommates did a semester in Chile. He really enjoyed it. Worked there for awhile too. She must have just really hated Chile.

damn these people

The days of degenerates fleeing to the US because they are hunted by the drug cartels are over.

She'd have to actually work, that's why.

Big guys

Chile is like a mexican Canada. It does better regarding violence because of the smaller population.

Except for the fires right now, yes.

It was so easy to become a US citizen during Obongo 8 years

Perhaps she has a good reason to work behind the shadows.

>smug
>cops
Pretty much.

>really didn't want to go back to Chile

Why not? We're constantly told what great neighbors those people are, how hard working and family oriented they are too. Really the sales pitch we've been being fed to convince us to import them would lead you to believe their country is paradise... what with being full of all those wonderful people.

chile is on the muslim ban list?

>"She really didn't want to go back to Chile."

Was probably told that she would be rerouted and killed for being a Chilean transgender by Pence's elite electrocution squad.

>like a mexican Canada
>mexican Canada

You make me laugh Pedro

Probably because they have less welfare over there or some shit

But that's her home..

A Mexican woman did this here too hanged herself while in detention.

Apparently they owe lot's of money and don't want to go back "in shame" but Chile is a thriving economy, probably even better than Canada these days.

No, just scheduled to be deported. Pretty sure it would have been arranged under Obama.

Chilean girls are so dramatic...

>attempts
>implying this wasnt a stunt to extend her stay

What the fuck is wrong with Chile? It is the only South American country worth emmigrating.

lmao, get fucked
back to the shithole whence you came from

More of this please

Chile, make sure to lynch this national traitor when she gets back.

If Chile sucks that bad, why would want the people that make it suck so bad in our country?

i hope they all kill themselves and save me the trouble

>no more welfare better kill myself :(((((

does stopping someone from suiciding violate the NAP?

she did that so she could stay. they should of put her on the next flight out once they saved her. now she will cost tax payers more money.

I hope you drumpfkins are happy

That's embarrassing for Chili

Don't give into the emotional BS. Deport these people.

I wish she would've died, fucking ungrateful cunt, probably panicked after reading we don't have gibs here.

Bethlehem is still in the middle east you nong

Bethlehem isn't on the ban list.

this timeline gets better

I guess he didn't fly so good

Stop waving your taco trying to make every country like your aids ridden, head chopping, shitstain of a place you call home

The only religion where Jesus only came to America is Mormonism.
>mormons

I really don't want to work

I really don't want to pay tax

I really want other peoples things

If I don't get them I'll kill myself.

"The woman made her suicide bid the day before Trump's Friday order to suspend immigration from Muslim countries with terrorism concerns, block refugees for 120 days and suspend Syrian refugees from entering the U.S. indefinitely."

nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/woman-set-deportation-attempts-suicide-jfk-article-1.2958066

she didnt suicide so good

Under rated

if I pull that welfare off, would you die?

Goodness gracious, if she came back she would actually have to work to make a living, literally shaking right now

ah, the good ol days, when middle eastern countries would take refugees from their neighbors

Good, set an example so illegal will self deport, America for American!!!

working would be extremely painful

She would literally rather die than go back to Latin Texas

Must be a real shithole but who is surprised she doesn't give a shit about her own country

But Chile is a pretty decent country. Why?

You're a big ICE agent

>[Citation needed]

por que

wat
Isn't Chile kind of a nice place?

I mean, compared to other countries in central and south America with rampant population issues and crime problems, Chile is pretty alright from what I know.

*para ti
come on bro

Nice

hahahahahaha. What a weak bitch. We dont need mentally defective cry baby immigrants shitting up our country. I hope she dies. Shes garbage

Yes, but the US is a nicer place. Only the best for all humans is an inalienable human right. McMansions for all 7.4 billion now!

please deport me to chile

>por que

B
I
G U Y S

She probably thought they were going to deport her to Mexico.

I hope she wakes up on Machu Pichu

She might have a free helicopter ride pending or doesn't want to give up the gibsmedat. Not all of us are hardworkers, sadly.

For you

Lol what's so bad about Chile these days. Obviously just doing it for attention.

>Country so shitty you'll kill yourselves before going back

Says something about the inhabitants, doesn't it?