en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Discovery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf I hate my fellow europeans now!

>Was the inferiority complex of Germanics never having an ancient civilization really that bad
It was sufficiently bad enough that Jordanes wrote a totally fictional account (but presented as actual) of the history of the Goths which included them participating in the Trojan War and giving birth to the Parthians.

Butthurt stormfaggots

I don't know why that pic has a Brazilian talking about "Portuguese men". Brazilians seem to hate the Portuguese and most of the muh heritage ones are Italians or Germans.

unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

akshually, Hitler wasn't a wewuzer like people think
he pretty much ridiculed Himmler for example

>blue eyed Capitoline Brutus
>clearly has brown eyes

HAHAHAHA FAGGOT.

Way to discredit this entire bullshit in a single sentence. Not even going to read the rest.

Also,

>(((PISA adjusted)))

Nice meme: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>>At one time, Europe was confined to the Greek isles

I'm listening, go on..

You are worse than a Dominican poster that hates Germans.

Just because you are brown as shit does not make you Mediterranean,red skin half breed.

lol butt mad shit skin in denial

I only hate Nordicist cucks. I recognize that Brits/Germanics have a lot of accomplishments in the last 300 years, but Meds are also extremely accomplished if you account for all historical eras:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Discovery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_scientists

ayy lmao

>ceasar wuz blonde we wuz legionz n shietz

The conclusions drawn are retarded, but the assertions the article makes for the Helladic population are correct. Pelasgians were most likely non-IE stock, while the Proto-Greek speakers were obviously more kindred with other Europeans.

However, "Greekness", and consequently Greek civilization, is not a product of Proto-Greek speakers. Note that I'm not calling them "speakers", and that's because they can't be considered Greek at the time Proto-Greek is being spoken. The concept of Greekness started developing at around the 13th Century BC, and was completed by 776 BC. "Greekness" is a result of the mix of the Minyan, Pelasgian and Minoan culture, consolidated by the Dorians' invasion. Naturally, out of Eteocretan, Pelasgian, Western and Eastern Greek, only Eastern Greek prevailed as a language in the end. But all four people groups contributed equally to the creation of the Greek civilization.

Indo-Europeanism, while desirable to some extent, is an ideology that is often taken to such extremes that the Nordics simply end up embarrassing themselves.

All of that is to say that mix of Proto-Greek speakers with the indigenous population of Greece was not a "mistake". In fact, ancient Athenians took pride in their Pelasgian ancestry.

What makes muslims so fucking stupid? Lol Albania at 82 GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

It starts off from the misassumption that most of the Indo-Europeans were all "blonde and blue eyed Aryans" in the first place. That's not true: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

Yes, haha. Keep the butthurt flowing friend. I love btfoing Nordcucks so the only thing they can attack me on is my flag.

>this video is not available in your country

From what I see, Euro hunter gatherer ancestry has a stronger correlation with light eyes and light hair than Indo-European ancestry does by the way.

Just use a proxy.

pretty much
every European folk is a peculiar blend of a pre-IE stock and the newcomers in different proportions, and this blend is pretty much pre-historical

Nords are not an exception, although with them the newcomers had a bigger input, but their pre-IE substratum isn't certainly gone, thus they are a stock of their own

and it's not like pre-IE Europe wasn't already on the way towards civilization anyway

it must be said though, back in the day the idea that the home of the Indo-Europeans was the Corded Ware horizon was not a fringe opinion, thus they had some justification for the idea of a Nordic invasion

Yeah, I guess that's also true. Uralics must have had a hand in spreading blueeyedness among Germanics.

My point is that genetic purity is not the end-all-be-all though. The most successful cultures are a result of mix of remarkably different populations. Nevermind the Greeks, just see the Brits. A mix of pre-IE Britons with Celts, Romans, Anglo-Saxons, Normans, and more. Today's Americans are also a good example, since they are not simply cross-tribal, but also cross-racial. White, Black, Amerindian, Asian, and everything in-between.

Of course, diversity in culture can cause issues when present cultures are not compatible among them. Cultural homogeneity is important, but much like how the racial one eventually is sorted, so is cultural.

It's like Hegel says. An initial thesis, and its opposition, an antithesis, eventually make up a stronger and conceptually correct idea that everyone can agree more through synthesis.

The only "pure" people are those who never had contact with their outside world, because they were never interested in it. Lack of curiosity and lack of will for progress is a sign of mental inferiority.

>muh ancient past

>At one time, Europe was confined to the Greek isles, which had been reached by Nordic tribes
But they did, there was even thread yesterday about how Nordic tribes have traveled there much like in viking age

hunter gatherers had the genes for light eyes, but not light skin iirc. the ancient north eurasians and the near eastern farmers had light skin, but not light eyes

one tiny island cucks all of europe

good job retard

Hitler war awesome and Mediterranian. Dark hair, manlet

ps: better verion

Since when? I thought it was Iran that they thought it was their home back then.

Those are just patents and inventions can't be treated equally. A Nordcuck in Norway inventing the cheese slicer is not the same thing as Galileo Ferraris inventing the induction motor or Enrico Fermi kickstarting the nuclear age with the first nuclear reactor.

>literal nigger
Brazil, the new king of shitposts.

some of the foragers north and east were already depigmented, it was the western ones who were more pigmented
anyway, it was more of a post-neolithic matter with selective pressure kicking in, due to dietary changes as well as population increases

there's no need to be particularly depigmented when you eat a shitloads of meat, fish, mushrooms, etc... and thus get your vitamin levels in check

I don't think so, Iran was just one of the places they recognized an important "Aryan" presence as well as the origin of the term itself. Rosenberg considered the north of Europe as the source of the "Aryans".

>believing this IQ meme map

Don't associate me with the retarded general public

Oh look it's the cheese slicer inventor I was talking about. Thank you for your great contributions to humanity. You're truly the mustard race.

>depicting an argument thats never taken place

Thank you. How do you enjoy the favelas, João?

Nice try monkey

Dont bring us useless research based on 2000+ years old Gear just because you are angry of descending from natural dick-sucking ancestors

What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

So you be sayin' we wuz Romans n sheit?

You must be new here.

It's just as ridiculous to claim the Greeks/Romans were Nordics as it is to claim they were niggers. Nordicists and Afrocentrists are two sides of the same coin.

Meds no longer exist. Would you call a 1/64 Iraqi a Swede?

They were not Nords, but mongrels of today are not Greeks and Romans either

there he is, there he goes again
look everyone, the butthurt bavarian nigger posted it once again

>being this new

> "Eupedia" map with anything but
-supposed admixture lies EXACTLY in modern Czech borders
-EU denies concept of the native Europeans by its constitution
-study is done with less than 100 samples
-EU founder Richard Kalergi

K Y S nigger

oh sorry, here's a better one, Chippewa
are you already getting in touch with your native american side?

We get it. You are human and shit

all I could hear was throat singing, try again, mongrel

shush now shitskin

Worst part is that Brazilians with Italian and German heritage and Evangelical Brazilians incite the mestizos to hate Portugal's legacy and Portuguese people somehow like Jews

while

Portuguese "76% of Portuguese people view Brazil's influence positively, with 8% viewing it negatively, the most favorable perception of Brazil in thw world"

If they wanted to be colonised by Italians who can't fight with Ethiopians blacks good for them...

REMINDER THAT ALL THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY (((THEM)))

>76% of Portuguese people view Brazil's influence positively
I will never understand this. It's like they've never spoken to a Brazilian or something.

Oh, its not like USA banned Medshits from entering the country in 1924 and jews in USA struggled against anti-italianism

Mostly, the Jews aligned with the WASPs to promote (a) birth control among Catholics, and (b) orchestrated the destruction of the ethnic neighbourhood. Read Slaughter of Cities.

What does this have to do with my post? Look, you even got an honorable mention here with the Age of Discovery, shut up: >Eupedia maps aren't reliable
>Moorjani study that has been debunked by even earlier studies is

Hahahaha.

How does it feel that Emilia-Romagna and Tuscany are colored dark blue here and your precious Bavarian homeland isn't? Nordcucks still can't compete even after "Italians became shitskins" somehow.

>Scandicuckia colored pink
>LAZIO, the birthplace of Roman civilization isn't

This could be a decent map otherwise.

>debunked
First it's not Moorjani. Secondly, map you posted before to refute it, confirms Portuniggers to be niggers too.

>it's a divide & conquer thread

>Northern Italian artistocracy = average Italian mongrel
I guess all Americans are WASPs now? Lol

>"Poland: Advanced outpost of western civilization"

Now the front lines.

mfw EU tard is proud of the place they have in history....

So what? It's just a little bit from the Atlantic Slave trade. It's not like this turns every single Portuguese into a nigger mongrel. "White Americans" have about the same amount as well. And Sicilians scoring very little on the nigger scale there should tell you how bullshit the Moorjani study is.

Tuscany is Central Italy and Emilia-Romagna is barely considered northern at all by most North Italians.