Give me a quick rundown on what goes on here?

Give me a quick rundown on what goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut#Local_government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_town
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-new-haven-overdoses-sentencing-1130-20161129-story.html
hartford.gov/images/Planning/Centerplan-PPP-Submission-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This

Allegedly.

got a blank one?

Corrupt state government handing out gibmedats to nigger to stay in office.

>Torrington here

everything not in purple or yellow is fine.

terrible governor. could actually be the worst in the country.

some incredibly wealthy areas

but 15min off each major highway is a nog dystopia throughout almost the entire state

Insurance companies. Rich Jews. Niggers. That's about it.

Our governor is an idiot chasing business out of the state. He may be getting federally investigated for misuse of campaign funds; all state level campaigns are publicly funded. Because of this, the state legislature is practically evenly divided for the first time in a century. The north is more agricultural and Republican, the south is liberal and essentially a suburb of NYC. The governor and both senators are angling for presidential runs in 2020.

Any questions?

This, it boggles the mind how you manage to drive a multi million dollar company out of the state and say your policys work.

Awful. I hate it here. Can't wait to leave this shitty state forever in a few days

Where were you living?

Groton

Not a whole fuckin lot. High taxes, literal retard governor, whole state has a large heroin problem, niggers and spics living along the highways, glorious white hillside communities in the north east and north west.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COUNTIES HOLY SHIT.

Counties?

8 is a lot?

You only need like two counties if you can drive across your state in a half a day.
Also, What are the smaller squares? Districts?

wew East Lyme here
I actually don't mind the state

Cities and towns

Best state in the union.
Just avoid Bridgeport.

>He doesn't know about Georgia

Those are towns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut#Local_government
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_town
>Traditionally, a town's legislative body is the open town meeting, which is a form of direct democratic rule, with a board of selectmen possessing executive authority. Only several Swiss cantons with Landsgemeinde remain as democratic as the small New England town meetings.

That's a mind boggling amount of towns then.

>Be American
>Hate your town
>Go into wilderness
>Make your own town

Rinse and repeat for 300 years

>Heroin
Pleb. Do coke like an adult. Just make sure there Puerto Rican didn't spike it with fetanyl, that shit will kill you.
t. Fairfield

Its 169, not really. Also keep in mind CT is like 3rd or 4th in terms of population density in the US.

and hartford, new britain, parts of bloomfield, waterbury, new haven, parts of west haven, parts of norwalk, manchester, and willimantic

and i'd also steer clear of greenwich

We did a lot of gerrymandering to keep the niggers from having political power. Some of the county lines bisect black-majority towns so that the white part gets more voting sway. That's why their shapes are all fucked up and we have more than 200 counties.

Ledyard here.

Before too long the only people left around that area will be navy fags and niggertuckets.

Glad I don't live there anymore, but sad that the state I grew up in is so shitty.

I live in Orange Connecticut. Nothing really goes on here I guess. The Suburbs are pretty great, the cities are pretty terrible though. Suburbs are a great place to raise a white family if you don't mind the high taxes.

Those are towns nigga

You forgot Danbury.

>tfw I work as a nurse and every shift niggers come in in terrible shape from taking spiked Heroin

They just don't learn. What is the problem with the heroin anyway ctbros, who is poisoning/spiking it and why.

>New Haven Man Gets 87 Months After Fentanyl-Laced Cocaine Overdoses

courant.com/breaking-news/hc-new-haven-overdoses-sentencing-1130-20161129-story.html

Hartford
Fair Haven
Willimantic
The list goes on. Born and raised in Orange. Fuck, even Waste Haven is bad.

You can buy ultra powerful fentanyl analogues on the internet, so spics add it to the heroin to make it way stronger. But spics just mix it up with a whisk so there's hotspots in the mixture and people die.

You need a special mixer to mix things properly that are active in such small amounts.

I actually kind of like downtown Hartford.
Also west Hartford is super nice if you wanna count that.

Fairfield County Here

Ill give you my report

>Rich Jews work in NYC
>Nigs in rusted out shithole cities
>Mexicans mow your lawn
>Some normal white people

The governor is a faggot

The taxes are too damn high

If you live in the part of CT that supports the Red Sox you can kiss my ass

Basically this state fucking sucks

CT was probably based back in the day...but we are talking about the 1800s maybe lol

Fellow orangebro, how old are you, where did you go to elementary school? I'm 21 went to racebrook.

Hatford has nice sections, it's really not that bad compared to Bridgeport. Good location and fairly affordable to live in.

>Fairfield county
go back to NYC

its not my fault I was born here

Fairfield County would be great if you removed this

>The super competitive elite hyper wallstreet Jew with no sense of morality
>The illegal spic who is a slave to the Jew
>The black person who lives in a post apocalyptic shithole that should be nuked

Then you would be left with beautiful suburbia

Litchfield: Trees and rocks
Hartford: Traffic, black people
Tolland: White working class people, trees
Windham: Places you can go 100 mph on the highway cause there is literally nothing here
New London: Military and white trash
Middlesex: Farmers and white trash
New Haven: Puerto Ricans and Italians
Fairfield: Snobs

its full of cheating spics and nu male cucks, i mean cuck in the literally sense like you could fuck their girlfriends and they wont do shit

also everyones under 6 ft

Turkey Hill

They were formed back when walking a few miles took up your weekend.

A bunch of people are not the father

Thinly veiled Bogdanoff thread?

Rightful Long Island clay

What happens in the non-boston parts?

Thompson here

Literally nothing it's just high taxes and weed

I grew up in central CT. It's actually fairly nice, although I did bail shortly after Malloy took office. My hometown is like 95% white, even if a good portion of them are white trash.

Was fine until the new fun laws were passed. Now it sucks balls, almost MA tier. State is losing jobs bigly... Dems ruin everything.

Hehe middlesex XD

10000 hours ms paint

>NY bows to the Connecticut
>Possesses banker-like powers
>Skull and Bones rules the world with an iron fist
>own 99% of the nutmeg
>said to have a GDP exceeding Sweden. A GDP previously said to have only been found in Tibetan monasteries and Area 51
>first designer babies will be New Haven babies
>Will bankroll the first human civilization in New Jersey (New Connecticut will be the first city)

WASPS eat babies

Hartford master race.

NJ is still a better overall state tho.

lived in Michigan for 2 years fuck that fly-over noise.

hartford has a lot of potentialy. they need to start building condos and apartments downtown, and it would be a great spot. I just moved from downtown, mostly because I need a place for my motorcycle.

hartford.gov/images/Planning/Centerplan-PPP-Submission-2014.pdf

execute that and its probably the best little city in the country.

Hamden here. We're pretty boring but New Haven is an actual shithole.

Who /bornatYale/ here?

Take back the notch!

bottom right 4 are fine too desu

Summer homes, limousine liberals, school shootings, and Bridgeport (