Iranians LITERALLY dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/world/middleeast/trump-visa-muslim-ban.html?_r=0
twitter.com/borzou/status/825421577588195329
twitter.com/dhugg23/status/825466522000842752
foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/11/putin-and-erdogans-marriage-of-convenience/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Iran, they were literally who we were fighting in Iraq and the reason Isis knew the difference between fighting and fucking a goats ass.

>Implying Saudi and Pakistan are not your allies and have not always been the beacons of peace and tolerance

Yeah, Iranians are based most of the times. He should've banned the saudis. Oh wait. He can't. too much money to make. nvm.

Um, it's possible that the President has more intel than the average American.

he works for the jews. he will do whatever they say

the jews and saudis are friends. so he bans Iran but doesn't ban saudis

you created ISIS and Iran is fighting them with boots on the ground.

Wait is he going to deport /ourguy/ Jontron?

yeah the intel is: Saudis and Israelis have us by the balls mister president

>/ourguy/ Jontron
What happened, did he get redpilled?

he always was

ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shia. Both of these hate each as other nearly as much as they hate gays and Jews
Basic knowledge

The Persians have been our secret allies since 1928.

He's fucking up the 100 Year Plan.

Oh yeah
He did some stream with Sargon last night where he talked about SJW insanity, white guilt is BS, said he was on "your guys side for like 4 years now", said the 14 words, blacks have an IQ of 85, etc.

Is trump going to deport iranian students in the US? A lot of them are pretty liberal (but not overly progressive cucks) and hate islam

Didn't Carter do that?

Someone redpill me

Breaking News: Trump deepthroats Jewish cock and gargles on as much Kosher semen as he can. He's for Israel.

My prediction is he will give the green light for Israel to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities and say "we got your back if Iran tries to hit you back" and draw the USA into a war with Iran.

These aren't Iranian-"Americans". These are (formerly) legal US residents with Iranian citizenship. For whatever reason, they decided not to obtain US citizenship yet want to enjoy the freedoms of US society. And now Trump has locked them out.

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/world/middleeast/trump-visa-muslim-ban.html?_r=0

This crackdown sends a good message: you want to move to a country and live there, start the process for naturalization or risk being deported. There's no good reason to allow groups of people with allegiances to foreign countries to live, work and exert foreign influence in your own. Same with duel citizenship. Get rid of that shit.

Reminder the first Islamic terror attack in Australia was done by an Iranian refugee!

...a week after he converted to Sunni Islam.

yeah it happened. My cousin (Iranian) was deported. He was pulled into court or something and questioned, they asked him if he morally supported the take over of the embassy in Iran and he danced around the question so they kicked him out kek

You deposed Mossadeq to get Iran's oil and replaced him with a dictator which ultimately led to the Islamic Revolution and the Mullah regime.
Sad!

They muslims
They anti-american
fuck them

Persians are Aryans who had their country forcibly islamized by arabs, and forcibly modernized by the United States. The Islamic Revolution was necessary to preserve any sort of tradition or national identity. If the Shah had been allowed to modernize Iran, they would have the same problems we have in the U.S., promiscous women, apathetic men, and dropping birth rates. Anyone who defends the materialistic, plebbish western 'ideals' we have today is essentially a peasant.

Tell me this, First Aid Kit, why are they anti-american?

Nah I think he converted awhile back. He was given asylum because he was """"persecuted"""" for his religious beliefs. He became a Wahhabi Sunni (Saudi type) which I think is banned in Iran. He was wanted in Iran for lots of crimes already and the Iranian government warned the Aussie government he was a criminal and told them to send him back so they could charge him.

This isn't really true. Zoroastrianism was already in steep decline and losing out to Christianity. The country didn't really start converting to Islam until the Persian backed Abbasid Revolution. Then conversion started and overall it took about 500 years for Iran to become a majority muslim country.

The people I've met fucking hate their government and wish they were citizens here.

This is going to be a wild ride

Holy shit, a quality post by an Australian. Are you persian?

Persians understand hardball haggling.

they are not white. The dont belong in the west mongrelizing our blood.

Iranians are white, bro
The word "Aryan" fucking comes from Iran, bro

yes

most people hate the government, even the religious people in Iran. I reckon about 15-20% support the status quo. Most people either what huge reform or get rid of the mullahs altogether

>Americans trying to hardball haggle Iranians

You don't have a hope

I dont think the theocracy is a problem,I think Islam is the problem. If Iran was still Zoroastrian, the solution would be a lot easier.

we're not white. white refers to european I think.

So does this ban apply on anyone from Iran or just Persians/Muslims in general?

Lets say some Christian Iranian-Georgian/Armenian wanted to fly to the Land of Liberty and good hamboigas. Would he still have to go back?

Welcome to ethno nationalism, retarded right? Good because that's what people were saying to you fascist fucks.

Persians wanted to sell oil for gold instead of US Dollar. That's the issue.

(((They))) would not allow it.

Maybe not white, but definitely indo-european.

actually it would be dilutted

Persians are white.

Iran, Egypt, Lebanese. Bro-tier people ruined by Islam and Arabization

he said he will prioritize Christians

Aryan digits confirm.

Shia Islam is pretty close to Zoroastrianism. If you look at the laws of Sassanid Empire (last Zoroastrian empire before the islamic conquests) they are pretty Islamic looking.

So much came from Zoroastrianism. Islamic architecture is developed from Sasanian Zoroastrian architecture. Things like the veil, praying 5 times a day, duology etc this all was adopted from Zoroastrianism.

Islam was a step in a better direction in some regards. Although I wish Zoroastrianism had reformed rather than take on a religion that comes from Arabia.

Just for weakening the relations

What's the hard part to understand exactly?

It's a total ban on Iranian citizens for now

I dislike his stance on Iran. I unironically believe that he's so anti-Iran only because of all the Jews he has advising him in his inner circle

Quality post.
Yes, but the thing is that Islam is not Persian, its a Universalist religion. In the same sense as christianity. It values faith over blood.

And how is that, mister aquafresh?

Fuck you. I remember the 80s. Iran is a bunch of dicks and Trump is right to fuck them over.

yes I suspect he has big plans on Iran that he is making with Netanyahu.

The only reasons I support the ban on Persians are this, and that they're Muslim.
Apart from that Persians are decent people, like the Afghans.
They don't need to be here though.

o shit
kek confirms

>90 days

wow who cares

Iran
>fights ISIS
>fights AQ
>didn't attack U.S.A
>despite sanctions scientific innovator

Jews
>support ISIS
>support AQ
>attacked U.S.A
>financial, economic and scientific leech

Saudi Arabia
>supports ISIS
>supports AQ
>attacked U.S.A
>has no economy or science

>lets ban Iran because Jews hate them

Jesus at least be consistent and ban all these sandniggers.

don't you guys remember when Iran disgraced those US soldiers?
that shit don't look good senpai

You answered your own question. The US foreign policy = Saudi Arabian foreign policy

>not banning Saudis, AKA fags where 9/11 perpetrator came from

Trump truly is a kike

Yep and it's almost like they blew up your passenger plane once

>3 months
how awful

???

twitter.com/borzou/status/825421577588195329

Trump delivering Iraq further into Iranian hands

>promised extreme vetting for citizens of other Muslim countries, including Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia, who are absent from the full-scale ban on visitors.

Basically they are shutting down visitors from there for 90 days, they just can't "say" it because of how butthurt Saudi Arabia would be.

But in the end this doesn't matter it's only 90 days.

If we have to toss the innocent Persians into the fire, I'll suffer it, if it means finally ending the relationship with the perfidious Arab.

I would say there not but They are now thanks to digits.

good

Iraq needs to be split up, it's inevitable

You really think 3 different populations that hate each other should be in the same country?

Kurds, Sunnis, and Shia don't mix without a strong secular ruler (Saddam) and he's fucking dead.

Bravo Neocons.

He didnt say the 14 words he said he knew about them to be clear

You realize JonTron is half Persian right?

I miss that faggot and the shenanigans he used to pull.

After skipping all intelligence briefings? Unlikely.

The Mullahs were infiltrated by Mossad and aided by the French, UK, and Us government in different ways. One reason for 1979 revolution was the CIA learned he had cancer thru his close friend. Once that news got out (or perhaps for different reasons) most of the Persian Jews and Baha'i left, before the revolution, years or months before, and before most assets were seized. The mullahs used cassette tapes of religious dogma to radicalize groups of villagers (basically) because the cities of Iran are more liberal and Islamic fundamentalism has never been a big part of Iranian culture or identity, at least that I know of. They do support Hezbollah but the religious faction is 30% or less of Iran. 70% or more of Iran is 35 years and younger. Eventually they will reform, most rich Iranians do all the degenerate stuff you would find the Beverly Hills Persian Jews doing so they're basically all westernized now, at least in the bedroom. The religious radicals in Iran are just the loudest and over the past 30 years have become like a group of micro-Putin business practices.

Turkey joins your enemies before it let's Kurdistan happen

>Trump deporting his future Minister of Foreign relations
come on now

yup, they're proto-slavic, kurds too

twitter.com/dhugg23/status/825466522000842752

>Turkey joins your enemies

Already happened

foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/11/putin-and-erdogans-marriage-of-convenience/

Obama fucked up all of the US's alliances in the Middle East

Not that I really care.

With Trump pissing off Iran even Obama's nuclear deal (which was designed to split Russia and Iran before they could team up to save Assad) is now entirely irrelevant.

We don't have any allies in teh Middle East anymore besides the Gulf State monarchies and Israel

And I shouldn't have to point out the fact they aren't real allies to begin with.

Wait did he actually vote for Trump?

>And I shouldn't have to point out the fact they aren't real allies to begin with.
yes you should. there's obvious reasons why we are "real" allies with them. te kingdom is the largest and most important producer in OPEC, the bloc that controls around 40 percent of the world's oil. the USA was until recently the world's top oil importer, and thus a genuine alliance with Saudi Arabia makes geopolitical sense.

he is a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

they aren't real allies at all

They are jihadists that we bribe to pretend they aren't jihadists

you haven't addressed anything related to the geopolitical aspect of the OPEC bloc

Iranians should stay in the middle-east and try to fix it. They've got more than enough work ahead of them. They should be banned from Europe too!

I should clarify my position. I am 100% against being allies with Saud Arabia. They are Wahhabi terrorism exporters with a disgusting disregard for human rights, but considering OPEC, it makes sense why we are allies with them

reminder that saudi royal family are jewish to the core. (((they))) aren't your allies, (((they))) are (((their))) allies.

OPEC is irrelevant in the Trump era. He will simply expand US production to make up for any OPEC shortfall.

Good.

Fuck 'em.

You sound like a bunch of kikes crying.

Screw Iran. They are ultimately responsible for the mess of Iraq, Syria, palestine. They've killed hundreds in attacks around the world from Buenos Aires to Paris.

They also ban all American citizens from travelling to or living in their country. Trumps just returning the favour. Well done him.

I am well aware of the fact they control some of the largest oil reserves on earth

But I can't think of a single reason, beyond Saudi money lobbying our government, not to overthrow them and have the entire royal family executed

I don't care who they are replaced with, it really can't get worse than having Wahhabists control the world's oil reserves.

It won't be irrelevant until around 2030-2035, when we actually won't need OPEC because of our own production.

this

>our amendments apply to non-citizens

No Saudis aren't jewish.

But I do blame the eternal Anglo for supporting the Saudis instead of the Hashemites all because of muh Israel

Bravo Churchill

They should have listened to Lawrence of Arabia.

i read the article and they are sucking gülen cock like crazy and im not even pro erdoğan

The truth is that it's a test. Trump wants to see how much he can make Iran bend over to US policy, knowing that failure to comply can lead to dire consequences for Iranians. If they fold and give the vetting or whatever the USA wants, the ban will be lifted, but soon there will be other demands, probably related to the Iranian nuclear program, with the knowledge that America can screw over Iran any time. Mexico paying for the wall was also a test.

I pretty much agree with what you're saying, but the logistics and implications of overthrowing uber-rich Saudi royals is impractical. If we're gonna cut off the Saudis, it needs to be in a much more roundabout and diplomatic way. Which i doubt trump will do

He was a Bernie supporter . Of course during that stream he was saying his disappointment in how Bernie has been acting after he was fucked over by Hilary