IM BEGINNING TO GET A LITTLE WORRY

Jut heard the Governor of Virginia basic tell us fuck Trumps decision and that apparently Google sent letters to its Muslim employees urging them to get home safely cause they might not be able to come back or some bullshit.

How likely are we seeing the beginning of a Civil War?? I am all for trump and controlling immigration but what if the democrats begin using disrupting and violent extreme tactics that lead to an all out war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let there be a war

I pray every night that the libs start a war so we can massacre them. Fucking traitors.

W R A T H
R
A
T
H

Yeah but how many of us here are really ready for that?

GOOD. The sooner this country purifies itself or burns to the ground the better. Playing the waiting game and watching a gradual decay isn't fun.

Hopefully there is a war. I wouldn't mind seeing libshits get massacred.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0

Just standard lib tactics. They have worked before. But it is different this time.

>liberals hear of temporary ban on immigration from Muslim countries and taking in refugees

>unironically interpret this to mean that everyone whiter that Jim Gaffigan will be shoah'd within the next week

Then we slaughter every fucking one of them and use their corpses as filler in The Wall.

*darker, not whiter. Oy vey, dont want to give ((them)) any ideas

It wouldnt last long. Their side is retarded. Quite literally retarded. Yes they would have funding. But funding does bot make a gay 30lbs obese transapachiekin able to fight. And mercenary forces would be dealt with pretty quickly.

You're stuck with your communist problem unless you do something about it, we all are actually.
And it's only going to get worse, sorry these people are not just going away peacefully.

I agree they are not. How far are they willing to go tough?

Virginia's governor is going to turn that state red again by the end of this year, I love how he and Tim Kaine are both former DNC chairs.

I own several guns. The liberals that i know that actually own a firearm inevitably own a shotgun and birdshot or a .243 for when their racist ass dad makes them go hunting for stupid deer with them. I really dont see how they could fight unless they hire niggers and mexican gang members to fight for them, and even then upstanding conservative white people massively outnumber them.

im ready to go berserk

Never underestimate leftist violence, they will drag us down into cannibalism if they are not dealt with swiftly and violently.

A real, physical war against globalism may be the only thing that can save the West

Cool source.
So the anti-gun people are going to start a civil war? You know wars are fought with bullets and bombs right? You can't make petitions to win wars. Twitter bitch fests don't win wars. Facebook campaigns don't win wars.

It won't happen, chicken little. The sky isn't falling because your Facebook friends want a revolution.

>Left
>Winning a civil war

Where do I take helicopter lessons?

K E K
E E
K E K

As much as I'd love a civil war. Its not happening

K E K
E # E
K E K

This is a pretty dumb policy, though. People skilled enough to be Google employees shouldn't have to worry about being deported.

I dunno man, I'm nervous myself.

You cannot imagine how many conversations I have been in in the past week where people have mentioned assasination.
There are enough unbalanced people in this country that it could happen.
They legit believe this guy is Hitler, and his executive orders aren't helping.

You fucking idiots who want war should join the fucking army.
I love my family and my country. I do not want to see another Civil War.

Get out.