Looks like Trump upset Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=T_bN9maoVh8&feature=em-uploademail

I don't want more non-whites coming here either, but too many WNs refuse to understand that politics is about coalitions. Evangelicals are part of the Trump coalition. He has to do things for them. Better a few Arab Christians than a bunch of Muslims.

Varg is a massive cuck, what a faggot.

Trump should drone strike Varg's ass and put him out of his misery.

>A
>FUCKING
>WINDOWS

Fuck off Varg, we're going to genocide Islam without you, go moan over a bunch of churches.

>it's a 'grown man that lives off welfare and his wife, while working on his fantasy rpg and larping' episode

>A
>FUCKING
>TOOTHPASTE
>its another episode of 'someone thinks that working and contributing to a government that wants to destroy our people is somehow better than living on a farm with your white wife and multiple white kids"
Read some Donovan you peasant.

Are big black cocks good or excellent for society? Let's find out!

Trump the kike enabling faggot, the multiculturalist is getting a huge BTFO
Finally European nationalists are waking up
Trump's glory days are over

>sweden: the post

Why do pagans get so triggered about Palestine?

Fuck off kike

>implying he's wrong
That said, keeping muds out is still a good step.

Awww, the church burning murderer has his panties in a bunch! How will he ever recover?

Why do people keep posting this irrelevant retard? he has a very small percentage of followers on youtube yet he is constantly posted on here. He is a nordic idiot and everyone knows nords want nothing else but to destroy europe

This motherfucker needs to fuck off. He has such a hatred towards Christianity that does nothing but harm the potential bond we can have in the fight against Islam and Judaism.
Oh, and fucking awesome job with the Nationalism, Varg, fleeing your own country and living in France and all that.

In the comments he explicitly states that it is only the fault of America for creating the migrant crisis.

Seems like Varg conveniently forgot all the wonderful contributions of Germany, the U.K., France (his wife's home nation and where he currently lives), etc.

I'm not a fan of Christianity either, but Varg is still acting like the same arrogant edgelord he was when he was 20.

As a european you should hate Christianity. It has been the destroyer of europe

I unironically worship Tyr, and I want to wage a final holy war. Eradicate mudslimes, and marxists never to return. Varg is a fucking kike in vikaangz form.

What is he even going on about, you can't come into America even if you're a Christian from Iran.

Is she Iranian? I would fuck her brains out, and bleach her uterus.

He's right.

Race > religion. I'd rather have a blond-haired white Muslim immigrant from Albania than the most devout Christian shitskin from India or Somalia.

Varg is right.

Varg looks like one of those asshole brothers from Vikings.

He's not wrong.

Embarrasing. But after seeing the Shia stream and the kind of people that post here I'm not surprised this clown is has a following.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ MUFUGGA

Go burn a Mosque if you want respect jævla neger

Stop

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIEET

(((Varg)))

She's another Russian nude model that occasionally did some softcore lesbian scenes.

....What the fuck? This is hilarious.

How does Varg explain Eskimos? They are pretty adapted to the north and don;t have blue eyes

Christians are the original liberals. Their religion comes above everything else including preservation of race and with it culture.

FOR ISRAEL

Varg is a turbofaggot. I used to listen to Scandinavian metal. I thought vikings were the supreme hardasses of the universe. Amon Amarth, a well known viking-themed metal band, has songs about being a badass viking, pillaging, rushing unsuspecting villages and destroying everyone, having no mercy, murdering Christian missionaries, etc. But they also have a few songs about "boo hoo Christians are bad and overpowered us and forced their religion upon us". So the vikings got beat at their own game and decided to whine about it. After that realization I deleted all of my illegally downloaded metal .mp3s. No respect for faggots like Varg.

ISRAEL

Christians were the original conservatives.
While pagan tribes bickered among themselves, Christians wanted to unite the nation and conserve it.
Centralisation is inevitable.

Deus Vult Pagans should leave europe worshippers of the Lord only.

White people only not allies with islam

>>>/Worldstar/ for you, Spignigger

SUCK IT VARG

Destroy Israel's enmies

varg is a whiny faggot who doesn't live in the real world

He's a massive cuck faggot that prefers muslims over christians.

His argument that you could simply covert is retarded too, the US will vet anyone which means their conversion will come up, thus they'll be denied.

This dude is a massive dipshit cuck faggot.

Pagans are faggots

Varg is a cuck.

I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY

I Despise you varg and I meme against you freely

>lives off welfare
c.n.

I like varg but he's a total retard sometimes

JESUS CHRIST FOREVER
DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>muh christians
>muh pagans

Once you've watched one Varg video, you've watched them all.

>he's not wrong

All you simple-minded normalfags care about is whether someone agrees with you no matter the reason. Feel free to fuck off.

Stop being a Christian.

We had this discussion before about Bosnian muslims vs Christian arabs on pol. Bosnian muslims because they are actually white unlike Albanians who are browner.

Bosnians are basically liberal swedes, who took their bulls faith and bent over. Christian arabs have persisted in their faith despite a thousand years of persecution and threat of death.

Traitors are filth and should be purged.

Varg is right here too in a way, a nigger or sand nigger who believes in Christ is still a nigger. None of term should be allowed to come

Why does he say USA like a retard?

Don't forget:
>This will be the end of global oil supplies says increasingly nervous pagan