Le old "I don't know economics so I think taxes will solve the problem XDDDD" meme

>le old "I don't know economics so I think taxes will solve the problem XDDDD" meme

Trump is a blithering idiot.

>inb4 CTR
Nice deflection, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWjsCts1Jpg&t=102s
worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_imports.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an executive order will be put in place to prevent mexican companies on adding the 20% to their goods for the american to pay.

Liberals: Adding a 20% tax to Mexican products will trickle down to the consumer!

Also Liberals: Increase Taxes on corporations! Eat the rich! This will help the 99%!

I just won't drink Corona. Do you have anything else stupid to say? The whole IDEA is to force people to buy non-Mexican stuff by making it more expensive.

who the fuck drinks Corona?

>people chose American products over enemy products
>employs Americans and hurts enemy economy

Universal free trade is retarded when you control the biggest consumer market in the world.

ahahahahahahha

Corona is Spanish for piss water

What next OP, you going to threaten my lawn or say tacos can't easily be replicated.

Liberal economics is an oxymoron. Paraphrasing, liberalism works till it runs out of other people's money.

Traitors will pay for the wall, patriots who buy American won't.

People will not buy as much Corona if there if it costs 20% more. The point of the tariff is to punish Mexican manufacturers so they will push their government to submit to America's demands.

But if the peso drops and I get twice as much Corona for the same price, that means half of a Mexican's wages are going to pay my wall.

How will this 20% tax affect the new Fast and Furious movie? Will Vin Diesel commit suicide?

So Americans buy a different better beer. That was once 20% more expensive but now it's the same price as the Mexican piss brand.

>Brazilian intellectual
What is elastic demand? The producers will pay the bulk of it.

Brazilian butthurt because they will have two walls to cross before they can creep into the USA to steal our tasty empenadas...

Mexicans

So you're saying that a quart of Corona will represent 2ft of wall, provided the burrito:chimichanga balance is maintained?

Also liberals: Increasing the minimum wage to $15 won't cause inflation or job loss at all!

Doesn't this just help non-Mexican breweries?

Like- I'm in a bar- and a shitty tasting corona is suddenly a buck more, it's my round, and I've got to buy 6 beers- FUCK that- I'll get yuengling!

#FUCK MEXICO

Okay libruls are stupid, nice red herring. Back to the matter at hand: why is Trump doing this dumb shit?

>buying shitty Mexican products in the first place

Beer isn't that light.

"Corona" is Spanish for "crown", retard.

People who drink Corona should be exterminated

Nobody drinks corona anyway

>drinking pee pee beer

no thanks samuel

No one cares the walls coming and you can't deflect THAT

I'm an American living in Brazil, idiot.

That's why Sup Forums can't have flags.

Presidente is better
>Beer that been named in honor of Rafael Trujillo
>Sponsored by many people and organizations
>Exported to the U.S., the Caribbean, and Europe

The Dominican Republic and the United States are friends.

>Buying Corona
>Drinking Corona
The only good thing Mexicans ever invented was Tequila and Mezcal.

A real American would never drink that shit-tier Mexican beer anyway. I have seen cigarette butts inside full, unopened bottles. Heineken would be a far better choice.

trump hasnt done that

>What is elastic demand?
It's Keynesian Cambridge School pseudo-economics.

Any good Austrian knows those stupid mathematic models mean shit.

Nobody drinks this trash and enjoys it.

>all the idiots ITT focusing on the random product chosen arbitrarily to make a point instead of the point itself

Before the Internet was invented, what did you guys use to do to embarrass yourselves in public?

Is America incapable of making beer or something?

If it's more expensive to import it, they will make it in America instead.

>Corona
kek

Well then choose a product that actually reflects the real issue.

Try raw materials. Then you might have an argument.

Kona >>>>> Corona

a tax on imports will lead to millions of job losses overnight.

If the best argument you have against the wall is corona then you have already lost. That beer tastes like crap.

Commifornia formers will love it. They get to make more money and competition is removed.

Basic rule of Sup Forums, don't make your image more interesting than your topic.

Everyone, I even know a couple of "niggas" down the street In my neighborhood that drink It all the time.

I don't eat avacados, even though they grow right in my own back yard and all fucking over California

I don't drink piss water mexican beer

The wall and the tarrifs will be good for Mexico because they'll have to build a workable economy based on more than just the drug trade.

The people will also have to face the fact that Mexican government is completely sold out to the cartels.

OP comes from one of the most corrupt and evil nations on earth. A place where off duty cops murder homeless kids for stealing sunglasses from a tourist shop. Brazillians are human garbage.

Honestly if I had to pay an extra buck for a six pack of Corona for couple years it would be worth it to watch the wall get built.

>the argument depends on the example, not on the syllogism
Wew, I hope you were just pretending to be retarded.

What the fuck does Mexico export that can't be dropped or replaced by an American alternative, with zero consequence to your life?

Because they're no supply of domestic beer.

2/10 if bait, if not KYS faggot.

The point of the tariff is to disincentivize the purchase of mexican profits, and because Mexico is a shithole that relies on exports, it kills them economically.

>leave it to Brazil to understand economics

Hmmmm, extra tax on the goods that mostly illegals and their supporters buy............
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right
And Brazil is Spanish for Mutt

my dad does

I'm so sorry...

I mostly drink yuengling or dogfish head

Are you retarded? Consumers pay for every cost a company has. This is called "revenue". If companies now have a 20% tax added to imports, raising their costs 20%, this too is passed onto consumers.

Executive orders don't over rule basic math and accounting.

In this case it does.

Not everything that America imports is critical to the functioning of the economy. Most of it is just more profitable to have Chinese slave labour etc make.

So yeah, your underpants might cost another 50c, but they also won't be made in a sweatshop.

>focusing on a tariff that doesnt exist

>implying i will buy mexican products

only mexicans in america will pay for the wall, which is fair

so GTFO brazil

>drinking corona
S
M
H
T
B
H

>not understanding how consumer and producer surplus of imports and exports work

>not understanding that this will impact producer surplus more than consumer surplus

>not understanding that we still fucking win

i do
it's quite good desu

Dumm

realistically people would just buy a cheaper US beer than pay 20% more for a mexican beer

What happens when you impose a 20% tariff on Mexican imports:
>US importers of Mexican goods try to pass the 20% tax on to consumers by raising the price of Mexican imports by 20%
>suddenly Mexican imports are no longer competitive
>US consumers stop buying them
>US consumers buy goods from some other country for slightly more
>Mexican economy crippled because no one is buying their imports
>Mexico begs Donald Trump to take a $20B payment for the wall in exchange for lifting the tariffs

This.

I had my first pint of Pliny the Elder last night. Stuff is hard to find, it gets bought up instantly

>The whole IDEA is to force people to buy non-Mexican stuff by making it more expensive.

Which is dumb and will just make our country poorer. Trump should build the wall and cut funding elsewhere to pay for it.

>buying mexican goods
you guys are so cucked.

Get used to it Paco. No one cares for your shitty beer.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWjsCts1Jpg&t=102s

>>It's a "leftists have no concept of economy" episode again.
FUCK this anime is 90% filler.

>Which is dumb and will just make our country poorer.

Not necessarily. It will boost domestic production. That thing that actually pays people in your country their money.

Fine, we'll just go after their remittances then.

>oh this jar of salsa from Mexico is 5$ now?
>eh l'l get this one made in America for 4.25

trump supporters are stupid
Sup Forums is an anti-semitic board that shilled a zionist leader
people here don't understand basic economics but rather believe whatever the meme infograph of the week is telling them

This

>drinking alcohol
>2017
Shiggy Diggy Doo I see you pretending you got a sliver, you're not fooling me because I can see the way you shake and shiver

20% will be charged to Mexico to get it through the border. 20% will be added on to the cost the consumer will have to pay to cover the border tax. Peoplle will but American because the Mexican product is too expensive. Mexico pays for wall and American products get a boost.

But it does in this case. Canada is who we sell most of our products to, and we buy the most from China, with Canada again as second.

worldsrichestcountries.com/top_us_imports.html

We buy a lot from Mexico, but the top import is vehicles, which we've touched on several times, and intend on at least lessening that market. Also, we're probably ending the sanctions against Russia soon, and Russian cars are SO cheap. Also the peso is fucked either way.

7-1

I've had corona, it's literally light beer.

Why don't you try refuting the arguments being made in this thread rather than strolling in and pontificating about how stupid we all are.

If you're smarter, demonstrate it. Maybe we will all learn something.

>inb4 not my job to educate you bullshit

No it fucking won't. You clearly do not understand how corporations are working in America right now. Mexican goods are the most important imports we have right now. American corporations are not outsourcing south of the border. Mexican companies make their own stuff and import it here because we have a trade deal with them. That is a good thing. Mexico is not a bad place doing bad things to its workers. You want to improve the economy and the lives of working people in America? Let's get STEM education going, and work on stopping American corporations from exploiting fucking child labor in Asia.

>tariffs don't work meme
Mexican companies will either lower their prices and make less profit or consumers will buy alternative american products that will now be 20% cheaper.
Mexico won't make 20% less profit but neither will Americans pay 20% more.

But the US beer isn't any cheaper. The mexican beer is more expensive. You are forcing US consumers to support non-competitive US beer by artificially jacking up the price of the import.

Cost being the only factor, you're making beer consumption more expensive for consumers. Hence making people poorer.

This is why tariffs are retarded. WE pay them.

sage

>all the idiots ITT focusing on the random product chosen arbitrarily to make a point instead of the point itself

Ok, I'll take that challenge. 20% more cost to the consumer on the "American" automobile and trucks being made in Mexico. Think Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, and Ford will continue making their products and new factories in Mexico?
Or do you think they will move back to the US and employ people here again?
Hint, Nothing stopping Corona from moving here and providing jobs either. All that income from employee and corporate taxes comes to us now.
Mexico will pay for the wall.

Only if I buy Mexican products you fucking idiot. I wont.

It means you won't buy Corona. Guess who this is bad for?

We got an addiction to cheap spic stuff and now we have to stop buying the $2.35 hot sauce and instead buy the $2.95 hot sauce from America. I know it will be difficult.

20% tariff either means (either/or):
- Americans build the wall by continuing to buy Mexican products
- sales on Mexican products drop and Americans start buying local products, returning jobs to the US
- Mexico has to lower prices to keep the price with added tariff the same

Either the wall gets built, jobs return to the US or both.

>not drinking best beer

>the mexican goverment forces you to buy shitty beer.

Banana Monkey "Intellectuals".

Considering only illegals drink the piss that is Corona, you could have chosen a better picture.

This nigger knows, I just bcame from Oaxaca where i bought two galons of mezcal from an old man, getting some good looking bottles later to display it.

It's pretty good on a beach desu

Is that you Grover norquits?

Kys globalist shill

>Mexico pays for wall

if people just stopped buying mexican products then they would never pay any tax and the wall wouldnt get funded

so its still effectively american dollars paying for the wall through higher prices

>implying there are alternative American products for many products that come from Mexico
LOL. This is what Trumpsters actually believe. Does "Made in China" mean anything to you? How many times do you see "Hecho en Mexico" compared to "Made in China". How much of a boon do you think this anti-Mexico bullshit will be for America's economy? You people are fucking muppets.

Wow, cool! le and inb4 your a real 4channer!

What is 58 billion dollar trade deficit with mexico?

In what world is losing 58billion dollars a year good for American tax payers?

THEY WILL MOVE TO FUCKING CHINA.

some of us have lived long enough to want to forget things user

People who don't know a good beer from a bad one.
Lived in the USA dor a year, nothing can beat Blue Moon.

>mexico's largest export is auto manufacturing
>remember trump threatening 35% tariff at the border