>>109663192

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/refugees-to-fill-truck-driver-shortage-in-germany/av-19515696
bigstory.ap.org/article/0170714f16cc46f39ce03e85e825126e/bavaria-governor-criticizes-merkels-we-will-manage-mantra
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_bVyvasZo
history.stackexchange.com/questions/17156/did-jfk-really-say-hitler-is-one-of-the-greatest-men-one-of-the-most-significan#17157
strawpoll.me/12219753
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
monetary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/DesignOpenMacro.pdf
muratopia.org/Yamaguchi/macrodynamics/Macro Dynamics.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

NEVER FORGET WHO IS TO BLAME
dw.com/en/refugees-to-fill-truck-driver-shortage-in-germany/av-19515696

VOTE AfD

Fuhrer 34 [97%]
Traitor (Merkel) 1 [3%]
OP was the 1 vote

You got me

what an ugly woman

stand still traitor

ok

kek

>all these faggots voting merkel
day of the rope when?

SO CLOSE

i know

(((who))) could be behind this post

good quotes t b h

my all time favorite is this Alexis de Tocqueville
"People are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."

Hitler loved Germans, Merkel loves Arabs.

are you getting the results you expected shill?
>99
>5 (all jews, including OP who is likely from a blog or SPLC)

yeah

Merkel is a traitor who gave away your safety, security and wealth to foreigners who hate you.

"Merkel firmly defended her policies and repeated her insistence that Germany "will manage" integrating asylum-seekers and other challenges, "

bigstory.ap.org/article/0170714f16cc46f39ce03e85e825126e/bavaria-governor-criticizes-merkels-we-will-manage-mantra

:)
>"If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction"

:)

are you going to post these results as a warning about why Sup Forums must be shut down???

So much this.

are you female OP? [I'm not asking you to post tits or whatever, just curious]

watch, listen, learn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_bVyvasZo

are you a female????? [I'm not implying anything by asking, just curious]

This is actually a tough question.

why is that?!

>16 people actually voted for Merkel
retards

Cause physically speaking, Merkel was actually pretty good for Germany, of course, we have le fugees, but they're getting sent back and this isn't as bad as a lost ww.

Merkel was not the one responsible for the prosperity of Germany. The German populace nd their ingenuity, work ethic and personalities are who is responsible for Deutschland's success. Merkel was NOT the German working at Daimler. Merkel was not the engineer or scientist.

If Merkel was Chancellor in Zimbabwe it would still be a failure.

She's a politician who manages, she didn't even inspire people much less lead and lift the German population like Hitler.

She doesn't deserve credit for what an entire nation built.

The outcome of WW2 was decided when Deutschland decide to break from the banker parasites. There was no way there would be peace when the entire planet wants you to submit or perish. pic related

the war could not be won regardless. The only question left to answer was
Death on your feet
or
Life on your knees

wrong pic
the War was declared by the (((world))) powers when Nat Soc party won the election in 1933

Merkel didn't destroy Europe yet.
Hitler did it much faster.

Was that an actual quote by JFK? Source?

Yes German expansionism and muh lebensraum had literally nothing to do with starting WWII.
Most that would have happened if Germany wasn't expansionist is limited economic isolation (trade with Soviet Union and EE would have still been possible).

>hitler

a colony of the most Expansionist country in the world giving lectures about not going back to it's former borders?!
Fuck off British expansionist. I guess every war anyone fights against America, Netherlands, Spain, France or Britain is fair and justified because they were ALL expansionists.

Germany wanted the land that was stolen by the Allies in the Treaty of Versailles! Do you know any history or are you really this self delusional?!

Seems so:

history.stackexchange.com/questions/17156/did-jfk-really-say-hitler-is-one-of-the-greatest-men-one-of-the-most-significan#17157

Is Hitler better than Merkel?
>ARE NIGGERS DUMB?

The idea of being "Anonymous" is the entire reason I post on here...

how is revealing your gender somehow dangerous or doxxable?
there aren't even that many people on this thread so it's not going to lead harassment.
It's not a problem I just want to apologize if I spoke for being harsh earlier.

/thread

:)~
I know you're a qt girl OP

> I guess every war anyone fights against America, Netherlands, Spain, France or Britain is fair and justified because they were ALL expansionists.
Yes if they try to take your ally's territory or are getting too powerful.

OP's a nigger faggot kike

what does that even mean?! Are you advocating for war against your own country now?

>One of the most Based, Greatest, Loved Presidents of United States of America
>Who also liked and had some admiration for Hitler
>Was assassinated by (((mysterious conspiracy)))
I will never return to my state of pre-redpill.

Canada is not invading anyone nor it is disrupting the balance of power.

Are you insane?! Canada only exists as a result of a European invasion and the complete shift of power on this continent that followed.

And the natives couldn't do shit about it but were justified in trying to resist.

that's what I'm saying [powerful decide what's fair and justified]. Don't act like Germany going into what was their territory occupied by Poland as some justification for WW2. Admit, Germany was only attacked because it wanted to be free of the banks, Bolsheviks and usury. Your country is only allowed to exist because you're letting the parasites use you. Don't ever try to use the "Germany's was expansion" was the reason it had to be stopped.

so if Natives decide to fire bomb Montreal like Dresden was, you would say it's justified right? or is there a time limit for when territory that was stole no longer counts?

Aww, that's okay. Don't worry about it.

How do you know that?

>so if Natives decide to fire bomb Montreal like Dresden was
They don't have the ability to.
If they did and had a realistic chance to take back the territory then sure.
>Germany becomes too powerful and starts to expand
>Other European powers react
It's a logical consequence.
Trying to break away from """conventional""" monetary thinking of course did have an effect but it wouldn't have provoked a war against Germany as it was not a weak country.
German expansionism was the direct cause of the war but their monetary policies turned the financial establishment against them.

this place makes you evolve into noticing the smallest differences in reaction. when you posted the :) to my :) instead of "faggot, reddit, roastie, white knight" I had some suspicions lol. I often get accused of being female when I defend women on here so I try not to bring up gender because it's pointless on here.
The qt part is just a hopeful assumption lol. but you sound cute
I'm glad you're on here

Thank you.

>34 votes for Merkel

Does Merkel have some obsessive disorder that makes her pose her hands in Geometrically reflective poses all the time? What the hell is her problem?

>other European countries react .. ?!
like the US, Australia, Canada and Russia?!
the only real European country was GB and they have no right to bitch about expansionism.

you make no sense, in one breath you act like if a country is strong enough to conquer foreign lands it's justified (ie Canada, GB and USA) but if they get attacked by the entire planet and lose it's their fault for "starting" it. Either shut up about the expansion meme or gtfo of Canada because you're a hypocrite. oh and start paying for the holocaust your ancestors committed on the natives!

>like the US, Australia, Canada and Russia?!
Those except Russia were allied with the UK or were its dominions.
UK/France responded for obvious reasons as they did not want a powerful Germany.
France.
>but if they get attacked by the entire planet and lose it's their fault for "starting" it
It's their fault for starting and then losing it.
If they won it would be different.
> oh and start paying for the holocaust your ancestors committed on the natives!
We didn't lose friend.

How is anything I said contradictory?
Germany started the war and lost it.
Monetary policy and finance did not start the war and at most would have resulted in the economic isolation of Germany, not war.
It was just a bad decision for Germany to try and grab as much territory as they did.

MWAAAA !!! XOXO
I know it's suspicious how my tone towards you changed lol but I am sincerely sorry for calling you a shill and other stupid things earlier. take care beautiful xox it was great meeting you

>strawpoll.me/12219753

more curiosity, what was your interest in starting this poll? .. you don't have to be overly detailed or specific.

we agree on this one point,
>"If you win, you need not have to explain.. If you lose, you should not be there to explain"
and guess who said it. AH

monetary reasons were and will always be the reason for wars. Nations borrow money to wage wars and you think that had little to do with it. That is the main reason for almost wars.

> Nations borrow money to wage wars and you think that had little to do with it.
The thing is that Germany reformed their monetary system and created actual government created money more or less so they didn't really have to borrow.
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder
and his monetary thinking and reforms for example.
This is what I'm referring to when I'm saying that they went against conventional monetary thinking.
However where I disagree with you is that you think that alone would have been enough to start a war while I think that if Germany did not expand their borders a war would have been avoided.

that 8% will be hanged

Nice to see Sup Forums is still overflowing with edgy 14 year old children that got tired of yelling "nigger" on COD.

I'll reply in a minute I just picked up some brick oven pizza

f

The terms of the Treaty of Versailles and the monetary policies were 90% of the reason for ww2. I'm not saying Germany was some innocent child that stumbled into Poland by accident. I'm saying that conflict was unavoidable because there were too many (((interests))) involved that need complete submission of a country's sovereignty. It's simple, the Germans wanted to break from the grip of the 3 super powers that had them on a leash since the first World War .(US, GB and communist Russia)
There's no need to play the word game or justify things because no body genuinely believes 100,000 innocent children deserved to be burned alive from the genocide the Allies commited in Hamburg, Dresden and other places. Anyone who uses the "he threw the first punch" theory to justify that is a piece of shit.

lmao oh, I forgot pizza had a different meanings now.

>The terms of the Treaty of Versailles and the monetary policies were 90% of the reason for ww2.
>I'm saying that conflict was unavoidable because there were too many (((interests))) involved that need complete submission of a country's sovereignty.
Sure.
>Anyone who uses the "he threw the first punch" theory to justify that is a piece of shit.
Sure.
The problem is that once you start total war it's almost impossible to end it.
Similar to what happened during WWI. Neither side was willing to give up because they already sunk so much lives and material into it.
Sunk cost fallacy on a massive level.

Nah I just bumped because thread was on 9th page.

these are for You

That's the problem with wars. Either they completely destroy a country from total war or they drain the soul of nation for dozens of years and never solve problem of what started them [like the wars in the ME]

it's been this way since the beginning of time.

Delet

European wars were different before WWI and to a lesser extent Napoleon.
They were fought with small mercenary armies (compared to the population).
I suppose you could call it civilized warfare.
WWI destroyed Europe.

do you even need to ask?

off by one

8,000,000 including civilian casualties
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

depends on what the wars were faught for. It's true that the wars for political and financial reasons were less brutal but the religious wars were even worse.

>the religious wars were even worse
I suppose that's the distinction.
Wars fought for ideological reasons are much more destructive.
I just consider WWI as the turning point in European dominance in the world.

Thank you for not getting on me for typos people. lol
my spelling and word context is completely off because of my phone auto correct and multiple language posting.

Merkel destroyed Germany better than Hitler so Merkel hands down

im drunkm8

what did you drink?

some shitty cheap 10% beer
student to can't really buy expensive alcohol
monetary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/DesignOpenMacro.pdf
muratopia.org/Yamaguchi/macrodynamics/Macro Dynamics.pdf
If you care about monetary policy/econ in general and muh global finance.

if you ever get a chance to try weihenstephaner vitus, give it a taste.

I've downloaded the pdf and will give it a browse tomorrow.

deled dis

mayb in a few years who knows

>Hitler
Starts out pretty cool, then commences a massive chimpout leaving millions dead, his country in ruins, his women raped by Soviet soldiers, the bravest and most patriotic German men dead in a ditch in Stalingrad and his country occupied by Communists and Liberals.

>Merkel
Let's in hordes of refugees who proceed to take commit some crimes and a few terror attacks and threaten to replace Germany's demographics in a few generations.

Going with Merkel, but both are shit. Heil mein Kaiser!

"thank you user"

you can probably find it at a European store. do you have a Total Wine store there?

ok