>5 year ban on lobbying government workers
>restrictive national security agency
>orders the pentagon to draft and a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan

MAD MAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-actions/index.html
track-trump.com
thehill.com/homenews/administration/316701-admin-trump-to-issue-three-more-executive-orders
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-actions/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

HES ACTUALLY DOING IT

Love this guy

He just can't stop winning

THIS MAN WORKS 24/7

This one is actually huge. My God.

Source?

M A G A
A
G
A

how many orders were there this week, 8?

obama had what, 5?

youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo

IT'S FREAKING SATURDAY!!!

Usually lazy ass presidents like Obama and Bush wouldn't do big things on the weekend.

This man never stops. Amazing.

Is there a live list anywhere of what he said he would do and what he has done so far? I would love to see that.

President Trump is truly sent from kek.

so what does this mean for us? can someone plz explain?

Genius

Salty libs = 8 years

MAGA

>tfw I'm old enough to remember this music video when it first came out

cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-actions/index.html

Shouldn't he pass this one through congress?

5 year ban on lobbying government workers ?

Sounds like an excellent decision if your plan is to drain the swamp.

>>restrictive national security agency

What did he mean by this?

Order now, ask congress later

if they pass it, cool
if they don't, at least they weren't being lobbied during Trump's administration

THIS IS AMAZING
AMERICA IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD AGAIN
GLOBALISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IM FUCKING TIRED OF WINNING SO MUCH! ISNT IT ABOUT TIME WE LET THE LITTLE GUYS HAVE A CHANCE?!

>Shouldn't he allow congress, who benefit greatly from lobbyists, take a crack at scuttling that measure
No, he shouldn't. Ironically, thanks to Obama spreading Executive powers so much, Trump can do a hell of a lot on his own. Thanks liberals kek.

>hurr....so much winning

He just created a police state, idiots.
This is Patriot Act on steroids.

I hear he is getting stuff done right away and then let congress pass a similar bill to make it harder to get rid of

His orders are just faster since congress takes too long to get things done

remember that there was an user that said next week trump will send troops to syria.

>Is there a live list anywhere of what he said he would do and what he has done so far?

We need to make something like this.

The amount of win this guys is achieving is amazing. It's hard to keep up.

I meant to say restructuring, sorry I'm on my phone and it auto corrected

When is he going to move the US embassy to Jerusalem finally? That was his most important promise. It will btfo the libtards.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! IM IN CHARGE HERE!

This is great. Especially the lobbying ban. If we can somehow get Congressional term limits the swamp will be drained, although it seems impossible since Congress themselves have to approve that.

the wall was the most important promise 2bh

Are you even trying?

>hurr, this is a police state
No you faggot lefty, it's the opposite. Do you even understand what any of that means?

Everything must be passed into laws!

That way the Republicans can quite easily veto any changes to it.

Tell me burgerland, don't you need BOTH the congress and the house of representatives to pass a bill? So Republicans can stop any law change with one of them?

If hillary had won, all we would have heard was the intention to create x solar panels within the next 4 years.

This site, while made most likely by liberals who want to see him fail is doing a pretty good job with daily updates.
track-trump.com

He will after it'll start functioning.

After all how the hell are congressmen supposed to hold their seats when they'll say "HEY BUT I WANT TO BE LOBBIED!".

>muh lobbying
>police state
>how will i get my shekels

year ban on lobbying government workers

What does this mean?

Hillary......

[*thunder crack*]

He's coming to get you!

That's it I used to be a Trump supporter but this is just too much. I voted for literally Hitler.

>Not a bill, it's an executive measure.
Thanks Obama.

Government workers cannot becoming lobbiest for 5 years after they leave office.

Most government workers become lobbiest to get rich after they leave the government

He actually did the lobbying thing? How the fuck did the both the republicans and democrats not have him shot for even suggesting it?

CAN ANYBODY STOP HIM?

No

Ah, I see. We have something like that here in Brazil too, but only for judges/prosecutors, and it's 3 years.

It would be so fucking boring
UGH

NO HE CAN'T DO THIS TO US

>we don't have to hear "yeah but shes the first female president" on a loop for 4 years straight

thank kek

>lobbying is bad

I hate this meme.

The House of Representatives is a part of congress Sven. US congress is split into the House and Senate.

But you're right, in order for a bill to become law, it has to pass through both parties of congress

Honestly I never expected this guy to be so proactive.

>order 1
Helps get rid of money in politics.
>order 2
Stops sneaks from being sneaky
>order 3
More than likley we are going back for more war.

That and the bitch would be on every talk show on Earth nonstop. Nothing would be done or get done.

It's legit

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316701-admin-trump-to-issue-three-more-executive-orders

President Trump signed three executive orders on Saturday afternoon in front of cameras in the Oval Office.

The immediate text of the orders wasn't immediately available, but a senior administration official said one was expected to outline a plan to reorganize the National Security Council.

Trump said another order dealt with a 5-year lobbying ban on administration officials. The senior administration official said it also included a lifetime ban on administration officials lobbying for a foreign country.

The third executive order gives military leaders 30 days to construct and present a report outlining the U.S. strategy for defeating the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the official said.

"I think it's going to be very successful," Trump declared to reporters.

"OK, that's big stuff," Trump said after signing the three orders. "Have a good weekend."

i have winning aids

Don't worry. Things will heat up soon.

Trump will declare war on Iran before the end of the year.

He has to keep his masters happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

What does restructuring the National Secuity Council and taking over DHS mean to you, dipshit?

He slid one right past on a Saturday, and you'll eat it up like a typical mong.

Lobbying is bad and should be eliminted from government.

track-trump.com

Thank you. This is awesome.
I expect this website to go down the moment he achieves more of his list than the Obama did.

>politicians need lobbying to make good decisions

>Trump accomplished everything he promised to do in less than a month
>nothing left for him to do, he resigns and leaves the nation to Mike Pence

Calling it now

daily reminder

Jesus Christ I love this president. Donald Trump has done more for this country in 8 short days than Commissar Obongo accomplished in 8 long years.

The real kicker: Washington establishment figures are getting redpilled really fucking hard right now. They are all being forced to watch as their hand-wavy abstract BS gets fucking shredded and thrown away in an instant (as words always can be), and replaced with real, common-sense hard-nosed decision making. MORE I SAY. MORE.

The executive branch, which by far employs the most people (millions of civilians) is largely under the administration and control of the president. This should cover most of the non-military employees in the federal govt.

Do any of you know how lobbying works? That ban will only apply to people that voluntary sign up as a lobbyist. This will only drive the lobbying back underground when people stop registering.

So I'm no longer allowed to petition my government for redress?

>It's not the citizens that should be making decisions
>It's the companies

>5 year ban on lobbying
Holy fuck. I'm going to have to listen to a lot of NPR to help me learn what exactly this means and how to cope with it.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/28/politics/donald-trump-executive-actions/index.html

Thought you niggers were trolling LOL. I guess you guys are going to another moslem country to fight some ISIS

Per his Contract With The American Voter, it's a ban on ex-congressmen becoming lobbyists.

What I wanted all along.

>ISIS gonna get their shit wrecked by The Don
I can't fucking wait

If Hillary won all we would hear is gunshots.

Good luck lobbying as any former gov. official after the law goes through. Maybe if you're good at not being seen by anyone ever you can get away with it, but that's not how lobbying works.

DELETE THIS

OMGFH

Sorry for the ignorance, but what does the lobbying ban means?

Checklist that needs updating

MJ is honorary white.

How can he enforce a lifetime ban after his presidency if it's done thru an executive order?

Are you a federal government employ or have been one in the last 5 years? Then no, you can still lobby

Thanks man. This is phenomenal

Its not illegal to be seen with a person and its not lobbying unless they are registered as a lobbyist, Otherwise its almost impossible to prove.

You just drove the market for lobbyist underground,

very determined. very proffesional. I really do like him

There is literally nothing wrong with a police state

It's already underground. cf. Clinton Foundation.

How does it affect AIPAC and the Jew?

I'd rather him just make another list. You know... Make Mars Great.

everyday he does the work of 2 years

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

God damn I love business. Taking care of business big time. No bullshit. I swear to god this is how things get done. None of the usual (((stuff))).

It tells me he's defanging the defacto police state that the DHS and NSC already represented.

You liberals created a police state, and are now crying out that Trump is creating one as he dismantles what you've done.

You fucking retards.

In the first week or in all 8 years ?

Can someone explain this to me?

Good, it makes it harder to do and you can be punished for it if you're caught.