Oh no guys, we're on the WRONG side of history!

Oh no guys, we're on the WRONG side of history!

Well those certainly are three names I would've never expected to see in one sentence.

Soz, what is this referring to? he might be correct desu

captainamerica.jpg

>micheal moore

Forget about the millions of Americans that voted - their opinions don't matter!

Let's listen to a fat fuck, someone who can't aim and someone who believes in nonsense.

>leftists have gone so nuts that they are looking at King Neocon Dick Cheney favorably
They've completely lost it.

Wow... Those are all people I respect so much...

I facepalmed about 10 times when I saw this.

If those are my enemies, then I am probably doing something very right. If it were any other Pope, I would have my doubts, but Pope Globalismus the First should sod off.

If you're on the same side of an issue as Dick Cheney and Michael Moore, maybe you're the asshole.

>When an elderly fat lesbian hack, Dick Cheney, and a Jesuit Marxist lunatic are all on the same side of an issue, if you're on the other side you're probably not fucking stupid.

I NEVER get sick of being smarter than the people who write this shit.

Dick Cheney is a moral compass now? When did libs become neocons?

The pope? Who said Trump supporters are the same type of people who take pleasure from eating shit?

Michael Moore......

We can't be on the wrong side.
Because WE ARE WRITING THE HISTORY.

>When did libs become neocons
When they tried running a neocon like Hillary Clinton.

>A radical fat commie
>A radical fat rl CoD n00b
>A radical fat role player
I guess the true sin is that fat people are not to be trusted.

hiel hodler

child murdering Dick Cheney is a good guy now.

rare

>libshits shilling a neocon
what the fuck is going on

So 3 evil people?

R A R E
A
R
E

Are you fat?
Can u be my animu gf??

>when all these people that have been systematically driving the people apart are on the same side of an issue, if you're on the other side you're probably correct

teach me how to IP mask. PLEASE !!! I'LL BUY YOU SHIT OFF STEAM !!!

Lol, this is going to backfire for them

Nobody really likes those people

i'm not, you can fuck my boipucci since you're RARE

RRRR
AAA
RR
E

>Three liberals are wrong.
Shocking news, OP.

RRRR
AAA
RR
E

You will pay for Nanking monkey rape baby.

>When the establishment, the establishment, and the establishment are all on one side, and you oppose them, you are obviously wrong :^)

Forget about the millions MORE than voted AGAINST Trump, right!?
T-T-They were all i-i-illegal RIGHT?

Just buy a VPN ~10shekels/mo.
I am doing this just because somebody permabanned our subnet in this place.

>muslim ban
>a bad thing

Ah yes the pope, Michael moore, and dick Chaney. They clearly are the paragons of morality

>our subnet
what's that ?

Also can I torrent risk free on a VPN or nah ?

Truth, I absolutely hate all 3 of them though so they definitely have something in common.

Which VPN do you recommend ?

>creme of the crop establishment shills are against a temporary muslim ban that has happened in the past

>if you're not against it, you're a nazi

>T-T-They were all i-i-illegal RIGHT?
Most were, but they lost. So who gives a fuck about them?

>an obese libcuck
>a neocon
>a mudslime foot kissing cuck

So 3 really shitty people agree and if you disagree your an asshole. Great logic.

It's like huge university network with thousands of computers going to the internet through small range of ips and all those ips are permanently banned on Sup Forums.

You can't (almost) torrent risk free it's compromised by NSA. VPN is a bit safer but still, you have to trust the provider.

Pick a random one.

>8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)—provides:
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Ruuuuuude

>...you're probably an asshole

Well shit, I was really expecting something with some more bite. I've got no problem at all with being an asshole.

Shitskins deserved that

>Michael Moore
Literally who?
>Dick Cheney
Literally who?
>The Pope
I don't think a foot-licking heretic has a say in the politics of another country.

>A Propagandist
>A War Criminal
>A Pedophilia Enabler
Dishonesty, Destruction and Child Buggery are definitely moral high-ground, never question it.

These guys called the NSA offer you the best service for the best price

Shit, how do I get vidya without torrents ?

>he doesn't know who Michael Moore is

WOOOW!!

Yes, faggot. An estimated 4 million illegals voted.

That "rude" was meant for those assholes chiming in on the authority of emperor trump.

An aging man with a kid haircut. Sad!

>MICHAEL MOORE, DICK CHENEY, AND THE POPE WALK INTO A REFUGEE CAMP

;_; stfu

>Praising Dick Cheney
J U S T

Michael Moore: A Fat, disgusting, childless charlatan who lives in a gated community surrounded by security guards yet preaches tolerance, acceptance and "diversity"

Dick Cheney: A literally heartless psychopath who carpet bombed Iraq and caused the rise of radical Islam also shot his friend in the face "by accident".

The Pope: A pedophile enabling rapefugee worshiping pile of heretical shit who got BTFO by Trump. Orthodoxy is the only true faith.

>Michael Moore
>Dick Cheney
>The Pope

What do those 3 have in common? They've all made the world so fucking shitty that Trump had to step away from being comfy businessman and correct the sinking ship called The West.

Did she call Trump an asshole?

I don't think he can recover from this desu

>Yes, faggot. An estimated 4 million illegals voted.

be we are in the right timeline!

>file name
made me laugh

Also forgot to add: MM hasn't had a good or factual movie since Roger&me.

Wait wait. So... Cheney not Nazi now? Or old nazi ok, new ultra real bad scary scare nazi bad?

>When they're all on the same side, and you're not asking yourself why

>lefties agreeing with Cheney
Reality sure is stranger than fiction

Do you even notice a globalist cabal of degenerates, Argie?

When three prominent asssholes are on the same side...it means the OTHER side is probably assholes? Really makes you think....that Riley Love is an asshole.

When 3 dipshits call you stupid, you know you're right.

>Moore
>Cheney
Both should have been gassed long ago.