MagaNetwork is coming online!

Earlier today I was asking others about creating an uncensored social platform. It is fully functional, but I am still in the middle of designing it. Come try it out! maganetwork.us

What about Sup Forumsnation?

cancer

I'm not familiar with Sup Forumsnation anyways.

4pol dot org will be live soon. same idea.

No thx sorts, not gonna give u my ip

it doesn't work

Why would I want an IP? Even if I did want it, it'll just change in a few days anyway.

The website is new. DNS propogation may still be happening. It is live on my end as of right now.

>Sup Forumsnation

TheBigKK's abortion of a website (that nobody but him wanted).

Just checked and DNS propagation is starting. Should work in the US and most other parts of the world.

Sure, you will not do your jewery on me. We will not fall for the honeypot.
The more you defend it, the more jew It becomes

I meant the Discord, not the forum.

That's fine, the site isn't for you then. Thanks for stopping by the thread!

DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO ZIONIST WEBSITE

Forgot to mention, if someone really doesn't want to add an e-mail, it does work with throwawaymail .com
Use the throwaway address, get the registration link and done. It's just if you forget your password you're screwed.

I'll join to troll. It needs to be able to survive trolling so I'll provide a metaphorical drop test

Do it up.The more members the better!

I like this idea, where there be different boards for different countries?

I didn't think about that. But any member can add a board. So if someone wanted to make a specialty space then they could!

Can I post cute traps

Uncensored. Make a space - Cute traps and mark it as private. Just don't post it in other spaces as it's not related.