Hey goyim

here's my personal jew disclaimer

>I don't hate white people
>I hate arabs, especially arab muslims
>I don't hate old fashioned western ideals
>I hate sexual degeneracy and morally bankrupt women
>I support Trump, like most israelis, since he's anti-islamic, anti-palestinian and anti-cucks
>I hate Soros more than you hate Elsa Jean
>I actually believe Trump's wall idea was based on the success of our seperation wall
>I think banning muslims entry is an excellent idea that should be applied literally everywhere
>I'm well aware of the fact you hate me for the actions of other of my (((kind)))
>I know jews own the media and banks and fuck over people, especially western white people
>I hate that but I'm not rich enough to do anything about it, at least not yet
>I fully understand your stances and do not ask for any sympathy, feel free to dump your oven folder here
>I am however optimistic about the future. Farage, Trump, Wilder, Le Pen and Putin are going to make white people great again.

Again, feel free to hate me for being a kike, 6 gorillion memes, etc, that's perfectly alright. I do however like you faggot goyim asses anyway, and hope the rest 2017 will be just as good as it is right now :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD DAMMIT!!!

if your not trolling then i consider you one of the good guys.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

the point is that you don't need to, I know too many top jews are evil so y'all free to distrust the rest of us, I fully understand it
but for what its worth at least we don't hate you, so feel free to believe or disbelieve that too

You're /ourguy/ now, you will never go back.
Also, what's your opinion on WW2?

why do you hate jew arabs

I don't even know anymore
I don't hate germans because I've seen what communists and radical anti-nationalist cucks do to nations
I do however hate the UK for banning jews entry here at 1939, so we were stuck in Europe when Germany took over

There are evil people all over the world, its not unique. Blaming an entire ethnic group is stupid.

sounds like you're honourary material, moshe.

Because even without all the wars they started and the oil embargo which stunted our growth for decades, they were the ones that coerced the british to prohibit jews from immigrating into british Palestine with a massive arab revolt at 1936

the british were scared of losing arab support while the war was brewing, and told jews that they may no longer enter Palestine. This led to Hitler having to come up with different solutions to getting rid of european jews. That's why I believe syrian refugees should be shot and held at the border and never given refugee or immigrant status - they're literally demanding from Europe what they actively and violently refused to give us

Were you taught about your guys relationship with the old South Africa at school? How is Mandela viewed in your country?

Shalom Goldstein

of course
however, we are actually taught the whole fucking story. SA is the only subsaharan african nation that DIDN'T cut ties with us unilaterally after 1967 in exchange for arab oil deals. We've tried to maintain good relations with africans throughout the 1950's in an attemp to make strategic alliances with them against the arab world, and sent a good deal of engineers and agricultural experts there, since most technologically educated israelis of the era were trained in Europe. They still stabbed us in the back, some even turned so utterly that they started harboring palestinian terrorists like Idi Amin Dada
So apartheid and us .. well, we had no choice and neither did they since we were both shunned and under embargo. And after studying this I don't trust dindu africans at all, either

BASED
A
S
E
D

Arabs != Muslims

Many Arabs are exmuslim and hate being lumped with terrorist scum

You have to go back....

am I doing it right u guise

>no sure if trolling

we hate arabs too Jewisn sempai, i like how you troll them all the time.
i wish you trolled paedo globalist too , but i guesst you are one of the few Jews ready to use his trolling powers for good.
why we cannot work togueder to make evil people lifes harder?

i really love anyone who can take a joke.

take this jew out the oven , seems to be ready , and i hate overcoking , spoils the flavor .

jews in the media are a huge problem. But I know decent jews here in america. I don't know any conservative jews though.

Why did israel supply the argentinians guns in the war for the falklands?

Take a hike, kike

I get tons of shit for it all the time from the alt right, but I like muh juice. I've been to israel and they're really based. Of course, it's undeniable that many jews are very much responsible for the invasion of the west, extreme anti-white sentiment and the spreading of propaganda etc. But I wholly reject the idea that jews are a unified entity when, even in israel, they're very polarized.

What about Christian lebs?

We're pals m8.
Don't forget: Yeshua is the Messiah and He will soon come again to uncuck you if you accept Him.

#notallmuslims

fpbp

All kikes must be deported to Israel, who cares what you desert people do to each other over there

they work for hezbollah now. and why not? you want to LARP as a crusader, join those guys, and liberate the Christians of Aleppo as a Christmas present.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&

i dont see any american or israeli flags there. probly more than a few american and israeli among the dead "moderate" rebels

Im a Jew from the US, and we'd probably get along pretty well.

FUCK THEY ARE SO FUCKING CONVINCING

Not this time juden.... nice try though kike

sorry pal , the messiah is alredy here, and the biggest joke ever on to be play on the jews was that he reject them ,
apparenly the guy did not like it their rat faces .

Israel sucks lol

WE LOVE YOU

USA UK ISRAEL FOREVER!

Sooner or later, the lies of the merchants will be revealed, like always. Enjoy it while you can.

Daily reminder that if you fell for this brainwashing and mind trickery you should watch a full album of moonman and read meinkampf again

Jews are eternal enemies to every non-jew

Please dont fall for this propaganda
The JIDF is getting too strong and is spreading to Sup Forums RESIST THE KIKES

What is your opinion of Jewish terrorist groups like Irgun and what do you make of the fact that war criminals have held office in your country while whites are dragged before the ICC?

your way overestimating my competence.
>jordan
oh that makes sense i guess

You'll be put in the nice work camp the one with the pool

I don't think any of that was addressed to you, sand nigger, he was talking to humans who browse Sup Forums, not you irredeemable devil worshippers.

You hate Germans and your people lied about the holocoaster to make white people look especially evil. Recuse that.

What about Druze Arabs? You cannot find any Arab that's more based

>Holocauster

Any chance you have the document with the ((('eyewitness accounts'))) of the actual holocoaster rollercoaster? The one they said traveled down a ramp and launched live jews 20 feet through the air into already-heated ovens? That was easily the best nazi tool ever. LeChuck from Monkey Island later based his rollercoaster of the damned on it, I heard

Oh man stop the presses, an isreali hate muslims