HWNDU Sam Hyde

TOO MUCH MEMES

just stop it, I dont know is this lit or cringe where am I. keep internet on internet

youtube.com/watch?v=up5nC9BaDiA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60krEOMeaPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say...dare I say it, I'm going to say it...guys do you dare me to say it?...do I dare say it? Do I dare? Dare I?...dare I say?...dare I? dare I?.....dare I say it?...dare I say.../ourgirl/?

kek

And yeah

lol Shia's social experiment just went out of his control

Sam Hyde didnt do shit

fucking pussy

I had a meme overdose, this whole kek thing became cringy

youtube.com/watch?v=60krEOMeaPU

i don't think i've ever seen anyone as drugged on memes as she is

I saw some other user talk about this, wtf was going on while Australia was taking a snooze?

>I saw some other user talk about this, wtf was going on while Australia was taking a snooze?

how long were you asleep bruce? its all about HWNDU right now.

Has anyone taken a cap of Sam there?
I just tuned in and quickly skipped through the past couple of hours

What is Shia thinking right now ?

Also think he would show up, while it's so crowded?

No no no, I saw fucking some other user talk about overdosing on Kek because of HWNDU. Did something happen to make them and you also cringe in the past 7 hours or so.

POL BROKE THIS STREAM 8 DAYS IN

Is there a past broadcast of sam on periscope? Apart from the britany one, I saw a link with nut in it or something earlier

those cunts putting up swastikas just before I went to bed last night was the cringeyest shit I've seen here

Do you realize what is happening right now Sup Forums brought Jews and Muslims together holy fuck

>orange girl won't pee on you while chanting HWNDU

why even live?

>Did something happen to make them and you also cringe in the past 7 hours or so.

yeah, I sort of do, I might be the one who did that post, smth just doesnt feel right with IRL shipost etc. Its like we created a monster we cant control.
smth is not right...

I linked you sams appearance here

Oh I see why now.
>Sudden chanting of Deus Vault
I see...

Remember that this fucker deserves it. He started every bit of this. There was a Trump supporter and a liberal having a conversation in front of the camera and he started pointing in the Trump supporter's face and calling him a Nazi in the middle of it. Even the liberal girl was like "no!" because she was having a peaceful debate.