Why do you hate Syrians

Why do you hate them?

They are just people looking for a normal life.

pic related, average Syrian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=KKTJp8I8CaE
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

Uh, sweetie, those aren't Syrians.

Because they're brown

>Uh, sweetie, those aren't Syrians.
Reuters, and all other news sources, say it is.

So, should I trust you, or a simple google image search?

Because it's not normal to hate all the Arab world except for one

I don't hate them.

I just don't think they're my/our country's problem.

Syria is a biblical and historical land. I don't hate Syrians and don't have a problem with them as much as I have a problem with Islam. Islam is poison and gay

If it ain't White, it ain't right.

hah she shaves her unibrow
then puts on 5kg's of concealer

Get out.
Leave.

It's not about their fucking skin color, it's about how immigration in general fucks with our nation. And Islam.
Pursuing open borders for Norway is treason.

desu I'm not a 1488'er. I just hate muslims.
Apostates are okay, like my man Jihadi Jesus

do you guys think she's submissive considering what her country had to endure for years?

Let's be honest. It's males that are the problem.
Your picture of a cute syrian chick aint gonna hide the fact that male muslims = beasts

Feminists and right wingers should join forces.

WOMEN FIRST, NO MEN!

Not a single man until every woman has been saved.

Uh, sweety go back to tumblr

I don't :3

So hold up. I'm white so I'm alright?

You need to go back as well

Oh honey...

Better them than niggers, but they're still bad.

Kys

Stop polluting my precious Sup Forums

You aren't white, Rahid

fuck off kike they ALREADY have a country, they're just too much of pussies to stay and defend it.

I know right? Why would we want a bunch of cowards in our country? If they won't defend country and their people then they certainly won't care about us, so why would we want them here?

I like Syrians just not the terrorist who tried to overthrow their own government. The people who are refugees are the people who started a war and seem like trouble makers. Why do we desperately need them here

>I'm white
>that flag

are we supose to pay their retirement funds?

I like syrians

>They are just people looking for a normal life.

So why can't they make a normal life for themselves in their own country. Why do they need white man if they are so great, and our equal?

Do you really think the goyim will fall for simple "muh dik" tricks? We're smarter than that.

I disagree. But now you have to stop making it bout skin colour you faggot

Niggers are cucking you in America but that's okay. Why? Because they're Americans so grow up lad

I don't hate Syrians, I hate that they are invading Europe. Stay in Syra or go to Turkey or Jordan or Lebanon.
I like the secular Syrians, but they should stay and fight for Assad.
I hate the ISIS for destroying Palmyra and other historical artifacts.

I see people here in Stockholm that wear Niqabs and that's not fucking normal. We don't want them here. Most of them are men and they made a lot of hazars come to, Now we got to deal with Iraqis, Kurds, Syrians, Iranis and Somalis, plus all these Afghans. For fuck sake. Stay in the Middle East.

normal life lies in your home. us muslims used to be men who got up if we fell down, but now, we fall down and then run. we used to be KALIFZ and shiet

i hate them because they are running from their homeland. the japanese, the dutch, the german, never left their homeland to their own will because "muh country is destroyed" when you can turn on syrian television and it looks normal af

Their previous president was whiter, than yours

>It's males that are the problem
this. trump should've allowed syrian women only. and without a veil

6 YEAR OLD GIRLS ARE GOING TO STEAL OUR JOBS AND KILL OUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!11111

Syrians are Phoenician, not Arab.
They just speak the Arabic language so most uneducated retards think they're the same race as Saudi's

lol the Syrians we got here are all angry eyebrowed muslims. 1 chick with white features is the exception, not the rule.

I hate all you meat bags.

USA is going isolationist, no jewish influence, no arab influence. A pure americana paradise that was rightfully denied to us. We dont want anyone go away.

holy shit a real syrian
can you take a pic of what outside looks like? or just your general house? how did you get your phone? are there shops and shit just working fine? do people have cars? how is school there? are you scared everyday or is mostly everyone calm? are y'all happy or sad?

Are you a muslim?

They aren't homogenous as a group. There's a whole lot of types of Syrians. the sunni islamic type is the most shitskinned one.

Tyrones almost exclusively live in the big cities, and anyone who isn't a liberal fuckwit knows to stay away from them

Mexicans are far more pervasive here

This is how most Syrians coming here look like.

I for one have no problem with real Syrians. In fact ,I hope we help more.

if you elect me supreme chancellor of the world then i will end the war have all terrorists relocated to pleasure island and rebuild your shitty country into an industrial powerhouse to rival europe

Fuck them, they damaged our beautiful fence.

>KILL OUR FAMILIES!!!!!!!!!!11111
That's not so far fetched as you would have us believe.

pic related, average ISIS executioners and victims

I dont hate them, I even give fucking money each month (not much but yeah...) to help middle east christians.
The fact that only 10% of rapefugees are actually comming from syria disgusts me. They should all be in their home country, including Syrians.

Neither are Iranians but that hasn't stopped you from calling them white

> no burka
Behead this infidel

>no jewish influence

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=KKTJp8I8CaE
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

Isn't the best way to support Syrians to keep them in Syria ?

Support for Syria includes re-patriating individuals so they can blossom and edify their culture in the most impactful way possible, at home.

Yeah and I hate your little state between Syria and Iraq, Abu Bakr..

>I just don't think they're my/our country's problem.

if refugees were like this the females would be against it

Hey, freedom ain't free

Mate mate mate everything works just like outside of the country. Seek /sg/ if you want to redpills

By name I guess. I understand my own image per se. I drink, eat pork, lost my v card. Because I don't think God would really care about such things

How's that wall going tho?

*boger face*

>Uh, sweetie
>Oh honey

This kinda talk make anyone elses cock hard?

>no jewish influence

Drumpfkins unironically believe this.
Quite the contrary you're full time Israel's bitch now.

does it matter? we're stuck with the niggers but as far as you're concerned youre still a shitskin mohammedan and everyone of you are literally ticking time bombs. Our door is now closed! I almost hope we get another BIG happening so i can redeploy and help kill you bastards enmasse.

Dude, seriously, shut the fuck up. Syria was perfectly alright until motherfucking obama administration decided to overthrow assad by arming and financing hordes of foreign mercenary militias.
Trust me, they have the right to hate you, not the other way around.

How much does a Yazidi child slave cost?

>Why do you hate them?
I don't hate them, I just think they should stay in their region.

Btw how does it feel that you cannot enter my country? How does it feel that you will never step foot on the land of the free?

>Uh, sweetie

Uhm, I'm an oldgal, honey.

pay for the wall already

>behead people all day
>buttblasted when everyone hates you

Checked.
Also, kys niggerfaggot.

Oh, so NOW you blame Obama

Make up your damn mind, monkey

because the immigrants we allow in are cherry picked and usually the top 20 percentile citizens of the foreign countries. they contribute to us when they're allowed in legally

refugees are the lowest denomination most dog shit worthless people who get to skip past any qualifications because "ohhhhhh don't you feel bad for them???"

>our door is now closed
>temporary

I'm coming in summer anyways to Omaha, NE

Idk ask your masters who supported isis

Why the anger, honey?

We support Israel jews to keep them out of america. Just you wait and see a christian state is forming whether you like it or not.

Shutup you love us :^3

I don't have anything against Suriabs specifically, I dislike all Muslim countries for the most part.

Stop supporting terrorists and then we can talk

Nah faggot. I'm asking you. You live in that shit hole. Plus why aren't you fighting ISIS?

>appearance
>more important that ideological alignment and intelligence
get out.

Fuck off nigger

Wall's on the way m8, we're less than a week in, give it a few

>why aren't you fighting ISIS?

I ask the same question to you.

I don't hate Syrians. I want Assad to win

GO PUTIN

Digits of truth

>I want Assad to win

Based

you're right, there's nothing wrong with having brown skin if she's not a muslim

Assad is based. The refugees should be in stable muslim countries. Hope things work out for the country.

Stay in your shit hole Abdul.

I don't live in Syria and they aren't in my country. Why aren't you defending your southern border from Guatemalans and Hondurans and fighting cartels, Paco?

fpibp

The op pic is probably one of the few Christian refufees

pic related

The amount of fucking makeup this bitch has on is ridiculous. She's easily a 4/10 once you see past it.

Sorry coming anyway

Oh sweetie, she had better grades than 99% of people in the country. She's a medicine student now and will contribute to our society :)

That hot chick..doesn't looks like the ones sent to infest Europe...who are almost entirely men

>Why do you hate them?
>They are just people looking for a normal life.

No one hates Assad's based Syrians.
Only the (((rebels))) and the filthy rejects who migrate to Europe and the US.