Nice "ban" there, trump

nice "ban" there, trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103#Passengers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well it being in image format is good enough for me to believe. Fuck Drumpf.

Nice "source" there, crinkles.

We'll it's a start. Not like it's a bad thing he banned the ones he did. Just needs to ban the rest.

pretty sure some Americans died in Iraq but I may be wrong

If you think that's bad you should see Canada's

Nah, just look at leaf's infographic.

sage

Protecting the people entails more than protecting people's physical bodies today. What protecting the people of the USA really means is protecting the US Constitution and Islam is an existential threat to the US Constitution today, tomorrow and into the near/far future.
I'm not sure if Trump understands it, but I know a lot of his supporters do.

Are liberals implying we should ban the rest because they have committed acts of terror?

>implying the banned countries haven't committed terrorist acts elsewhere in the world
>implying all sandniggers don't need to be banned

Trump didn't pick the list of countries. The list comes from the INA, which was passed by democrats in 1952.

>the pizzagate board wants a source

Why tho? Never stopped you retards before.

The rare good leaf post

> [ citation needed ]

the somalians are stabbing people at malls and beheading people at work

>No source
>Obviously bullshit numbers
lolno

The top 7 have been in a constant state of warfare which the USA has/had to intervene in for the last 40+ years. I know 2 people personally who died as cannon fodder in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

SAUCE?

NO SAUCE???????

A LEAF AND NO SAUCE????????

America can't turn their back on Saudi Arabia, their alliance is what keeps the petrodollar afloat and therefore the USD as the world reserve currency. If they break the alliance, they will have no influence over OPEC, and the entire American economic system will crumble. This is part of the reason why Trump is trying to build up domestic oil production, so that in this situation they will not be entirely at the mercy of foreign powers trading oil in dollars.

>Zero Americans kills by Iraqis, Libyans, and Somalians

Really makes you think

>Iraq 0
What the fuck
Either this is bait, or you're

I like the ocean of piss background.

They're from the CATO Institute.

Check the full list as issued by the white house you fat moron

That chart is grossly inaccurate because:

Somalia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_shopping_mall_attack

Libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103#Passengers

Yemen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

You forgot the U.S.S. Cole bombing

Also, I like how you didn't include the other foreign terror attack fatalities.

>Complaining about banning somalians

How will your wife ever cope?

>liberals now arguing to ban more countries

>well if you insist

>lefty complains that we didn't ban enough muslims

>pol is hivemind

Sup Forums defending ban on glorious aryan iranians

smfh.

He forgot the USS Liberty bombing too

So all the soldiers killed in Iraq were killed by Saudis? Fuck off you cucks. Good men died trying to help you rats build a safe and successful country. Instead you go full ape and let isis take over. There's no point in helping the middle east.

>Liberals non-ironically beg to ban largest financial supporter of DNC

I'm okay with this as long as it includes Syria and Somalia.

ISIS and Al Qaeda are Saudi-run, Ahmed, yes.

Some Americans died in the Benghazi aattacks.

That graphic is full of fuck. It's not even remotely accurate. Genocide leafs now!

/thread

Oh OK. You must have missed the memo about Iraq. And the one about Somalia. And somalis are pretty good at small scalr attacks on US soil. Or 'workplace violence' as barry called it. Americans were killed in Yemen. Libya. Iran. Syria.

You are either 13 years of age. Named mohummed, or its literally Trudeau jnr posting here.

This is fucking stupid. Show how many people were killed in total, not just Americans

>expecting an explicit kike's cocksucker and corporate shill to do otherwise
Less than surprised desu

As evidenced by the link you provided.

Not that it matters. CATO could claim it, and it would still be nonsense. The Iranians were shipping EFP IEDs into Iraq by the truckload. The Syrians were practically busing al-Qaeda in. Local Shiite militias were regularly killing US troops. Sudan complicit in USS Cole. Somalia: UNITAF etc etc. I could go on, but it doesn't matter. Especially since there is no source. The chart is bullshit.

dont worry, the part of iraq that basically became an iranian vassal state held the line against isis

thank u 4 ur service :)

>no Americans died in either of the gulf wars

It'd be good if he banned the others, but I'll take this for now. Do you really want more Somalians? I sure as fuck don't. I live around a bunch of them. If only he could have gotten Ethiopians as well. Eritreans too. Fuck it, all of them.

How many Saudis and UAE's are trying to come here? How many Egyptians? I don't see that many.

People from Saudi Arabia cant claim they are refugees fleeing war

What the fuck? Where are these figures from?!

Did they forget there was a whole fucking war in Iraq?

But yeah he should ban those other countries too.

You're right we need to ban those countries too

Because the numbers are made up

There's no way this isn't a flat out lie

Drumpf is a retard someone should hack his computer or phone and post funny stuff on it. Also I wanna fuck Barron's while Slovenia lady fucks me with her penis.

so we're agreed?
The ban should be extended to more countries.

I wanna take a gun to Vancouver and shoot every white person I see, they are terrible and I hate everyone of them.

I wanna fly to DC, buy a machine gun, gun down security and assinate the dry of family myself and write it myself that Obama is president forever and ever and to reverse all of Drumpf decisions I'll keep Barron as a sex slave and turn him to the left and keep him as the only whitey in Vancouver and let him run as PM as Trudeau's best friend and to keep progressing society.

>There are blockbuster movies immortalizing the men who died at the hands of the citizens listed as "Never having killed Americans (1975-2015).
>Fucking Iraq, where we fought a war and spent the better part of a decade policing, is "0".

Holy shit, what a bad post.
Unless you were hunting for (You)s. In that case, you got me.

>liberals complaining that trump hasn't banned enough muslims yet
holy kek, I can't believe we got liberals to start advocating a ban on more immigrants. You guys might actually convince trump to do it and it hasn't even been 10 days yet.

Drumpf is a cancer, Obama is our only cure c'mon Barry kill Drumpf and all white people and the alt right!

Hey Sup Forums if your all such bad ass Nazis then I dare you to read my story

It's super fucking scary

>leaf

Checked and kek'd

>wanting to ban Egypt

Retarded beyond all belief

>somalia
>0

Neet neck beard murrican racist homophobe who probably weighs 450lbs collects welfare and lives in his mom's basement and she probably works at Walmart and cries herself to sleep over her loser son and she constantly thinks about commiting suicide but she can't because her retard son has no money and has no idea how to move out or look for an apartment or pay bills and the fact that she lives in a shainty shack in a one horse town full of 200 people in buttfuck, Nebraska where everyone knows each other's secrets and all sleep with each other's cousins every Tuesday at the town hall hootenanny.

No Britain

This is a meme now

getting killed in war doesnt count as terrorism

Wasn't Mohammed atta Egyptian ?

SHESISTHEONECALLEDSAILORMOON sure is the edge lord. Let's see who can out edge each other, you start by shooting yourself in the head.

Super duper rare flag what country are you, you Vietnam? "It ain't me starts playing"

Somalia turned Sweden into the rape Capitol of the world. Why should we let them into our country?

the day of the rake is coming you fucking leaves just keep shitposting in fear, it's coming....

You start by eating shit out my ass and supporting Jews because muh Drumpf

Why specify americans? They're killing people in their countries and other countries, they'll kill people in America too.

You keep saying that, but what exactly will the "rake" do? Oh wait it's an unfunny and racist meme like poo in loo

Do those 4 countries not have a stable goverment though?

I mean with iraq syria etc, things are hardly under control so maybe thats why?

>No "ISIS presence" column

>Islam is an existential threat to the US Constitution today, tomorrow and into the near/far future.
which is why immigration from countries that terrorists have previously come from is still fully possible, right.

Trump did say that he eventually makes his enemies tell the truth

>liberals begging Trump to ban more Muslim countries
intradimensional chess

>leaf shitter thinks he's a race

Your comment would be more pertinent if the image specified terrorism.

Canada should invade weak and defenseless countries and start building our glorious Canada empire! All will bow to the mighty leaf! Canada is the new superpower and I am their leader, forget kek, I am Sup Forumss new god sand savior!

It's effectively a refugee ban you imbecile, those other countries are relatively wealthy and or full of christians

>racist
>not funny
Pick one

with sources

We are though you fucking cunt, I'll come to your basement and take your Xbox and your waifupillow you faggot if you ever talk shit about my country and my people ever again.

I recall a very prominent American diplomat losing his life in Libya as well...

>Somalia
>0
I'm Minnesotan
This is a fucking lie

It's talking about immigrants and refugees from those countries living in the United States, which is the relevance of Trumps ban. Him and his supporters claim that the people coming from those countries are dangerous, murderous terrorists who are a huge threat to Americans when the facts show the complete opposite.

This. Why do people even..... nvm

second generation dont count.
they're normal murderous american kids.

pretty sure there was some sort of dustup in somalia in the nineties where Americans died

Gaddaffi?

I have a strategy against Drumpf, wait until he's having a bat and kidnap Barron when he's drawing his r34 and make him Canada's sex toy.

>implying pizzagate is fake

didn't one of them lose it in a mall last year

mfw zero Americans were killed by Iraqis in the Iraq war