Gas the kikes

ITT : we hate on juden as much as we can
Drop your anti kike folder now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hv9NIIM4lZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just go outside
or turn on your local news

All this hate on Muslims, but I honestly despise kikes 300% more.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fucking cuck

cuck for resisting juden ? why don't you take a hike ? kike

How am I a fucking cuck? You're retarded. Jews are destroying Western civilization and using it to form a greater Israel and are the reason why Mudslimes are in Europoor in the first place. I hate the Muslim pest, but I fucking despise the parasite that's killing Western civilization.

youtu.be/hv9NIIM4lZI

Hes just being a good goyim ignore him

>Arabs lost every war against Israel
>Even a fucking 6 Arab countries vs 1 Israeli country
Arabs are worthless at everything.

THE JIDF ARRIVED

> Get billions upon billions of shekels from foreign aid from the countries you manipulated to the point that you're bankrupting superpowers
> Lol 6 Arab countries couldn't even beat us
Your backs were definitely not against the wall, kike.

>The six day war was in 1949, one year after Israel was born
>No nation helped Israel, it fought for itself

Are Amerifats really this ignorant? Can you even spend 2 minutes looking at the six day war wiki page?

>Can't win wars so has to hate on them online because they're this pathetic

This thread would be moving 5 times as fast on old Sup Forums. I'm disappointed.

People realized the real enemy is not Judaism.

juden i will fucking murder you before the mossad reaches me

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums

> No national helped Israel
You expect me to believe that? When the British and the EU were begging for Israel to be a thing?

>flag

I hate you sand niggers more, Mohammed.

> People realized the real enemy is not Judaism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. MY SIDES. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU FUCKING MANIPULATIVE RETARDED KIKE. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

hope its just that the mossad found them

the real enemy is in large part judaism.

(You)

>not hating both

do sandroaches seriously not realize that we hate them more?

I hope Israel nukes you

and no, your damage control about leftist kikes in europe has nothing to do with the based right wingers in israel

get fucking bombed

I used to think so but then I realised that the only people who don't want to live in peace and get along are Muslims.

i understand your hatred towards islam but i am no jew so i wont try to convince you to love islam

i just suggest we should ally until the real thread (juden) is over and we can kill eachother then

Realize jews are more important

So the kikes that are putting faggot dads in childrens' books are peaceful?

looks delicious

This.

(Didn't mean to post my dinner)
This is the intended picture

I would rather send the Jews to Israel and let you two Semitic gangsters kill each other.

I hope Israel bombs your house.

I still hate the leftist globalist kikes, but I just hate Muslims more. My family can survive faggots dads in childrens' books, but we can't survive getting run over by a semi.

Good goyim

Do you have one where der juden sniffs up money with his big nostril?

Shit Schlomo, gotta make sure to put your proxy on first.

> My family can survive faggots dads in childrens' books
> YOU'RE JUST A BIGGOT DAD! I LOVE CHAD! WE'RE GONNA BE JUST LIKE DADDY'S NEW ROOMATE! :)

see
If it wasn't for jews sandniggers would stay in their shitty desert wastelands rather than shit up the rest of the world.

>it's an "you have to choose a side, goy/kuffar !" episode
I CHOOSE EUROPA

> If it wasn't for jews sandniggers would stay in their shitty desert wastelands rather than shit up the rest of the world.
Fucking this.

Notice how Jews in Western countries are at least consistent in their liberal faggotry and treat Muslims with respect whereas Muslims treat everyone like shit even while asking for religious accommodation and begging to be allowed to stay.

Muslims who live in Israel (almost 20% of the population) have full civic rights whereas Arab countries literally chased out or murdered 100% of their Jews.

Your entire culture is built on hate and destruction which is why you're here trying to get people riled up against the Jews (and there are exactly ZERO Jews in Jordan) instead of fixing your own fucked-up religion (see: ISIS).

Basically: fuck off and die, Mohammed, I'd take 1000 based Israeli nationalists over 1 Sunni Muslim goat rapist.

i hate arabs because they are useless genetic wastes.

i dislike jews but envy at them same time since they are really good nationalists, but their nationalism conflicts our interests here in turkey.

also i dont like erdoğan either.

Oh yeah I'm sure people were very sympathetic to Jews in 1949.
Hey man blame the Imperialist pig dogs (UK and France) that fucked up the Middle East with their dirty scheming.

You blame the Jews but in reality it's the oligarchs that control the world.

Not hiding.

I admire Ataturk but I hate what Turkey has become under Erdogan...

Some Arabs are p. based, mostly Shi'ites and some of the royalty, but 99% are genetic-dead end human garbage.

Imagine a world without jews :
>No brainwashing media
>less cucks wanting diversity
>more people waking up
>defending their homeland against invaders
>only white countries
>saving of europe

come on people lets kill the fuckings jews

GAS JUDEN NOW

>but in reality it's the oligarchs that control the world.

Gee I wonder who these people are.

>You blame the Jews but in reality it's the oligarchs that control the world.
>it's the oligarchs that control the world.
>oligarchs
Fuck off kike those oligarchs are overwhelmingly Jewish

>Israel has been independent as long as the Arab countries surrounding it, constantly at war with its neighbors yet it is still somehow a technological power house and a first world country

Turkey was Israel's best friend until those dirty Mudslimes got into power and destroyed Turkey from the inside out.

The recent 'coup' was just a really poor attempt at purging the unwanted Erdogan deemed a threat.

> Notice how Jews in Western countries are at least consistent in their liberal faggotry and treat Muslims with respect
That's all apart of the illusion. They want you to think they're respectful and civilized, but in reality they just want to destroy Western civilization so that greater Israel can be the only "civilized" nation in the world. Kikes have ruined much more than Mudshits ever could.

Well then maybe the Mudshits should start acting like human beings if they want us to believe that they're our "allies" in the war against the evil nation-wrecking Jews.

So far the Muslims have done more to destroy Western countries in the past 10-20 years than the Jews have done in 2000.

The EU is almost dead because of them and it looks like several major Western countries are going to turn Muslim soon (e.g. Germany or France) whereas they were able to survive centuries of co-habitation with Jews.

>based Israeli nationalists
>based
>Israeli
People need to stop falling for this meme. "Some jews are good lol!" Israel is cancer. Sure, in some ways it is admirable that they don't give a damn and deport rapefugees and sheit but Israel should be destroyed. I would vouch to have the place nuked if there weren't biblical sites and ruins that would never be worth losing.
There are no good Jews.

i thought Sup Forums was redpilled....... how could you simply fall for the jewish lies and tricks ? you have been warned all the times against those juden and their methods

Never trust or believe a jew in literally everything

It's just that no one cares about your opinions, sand monkey, there are no Jews in Jordan and no one believes that you devil worshipping sand-rats who attack our countries at every opportunity seriously give a shit about:

>only white countries

or

>defending their homeland against invaders

You want to help the Western world? Fuck off and fix your own shit-hole of a country before it becomes another origin point for thousands of rapefugees.

> So far the Muslims have done more to destroy Western countries in the past 10-20 years than the Jews have done in 2000.
Not true
>The EU is almost dead because of them and it looks like several major Western countries are going to turn Muslim soon (e.g. Germany or France) whereas they were able to survive centuries of co-habitation with Jews.
Because of them? When it was the kikes themselves that got the US to fund the revolutionaries to kill Gaddafi? When it was a kike woman that let instant EU citizenship to Mudshits that crossed the Mediterranean?

Muslims showed their true colors. People are no longer blind to your hateful religion. You've lost the moral and actual war, so just give up.

you fucking shill im getting tired of you

Chink colony
Disgusting leaf
Shut the fuck up now you fat retard

Go lick juden boots and beg for another shekel

> People are no longer blind to your hateful religion.
Said the kike. Why don't you go preach about how goys wipe their ass with their hand and then eat their food in your Synagogue you zionist shitlord?

>I admire Ataturk but I hate what Turkey has become under Erdogan...

Yeah, I don't think it's fixable at this point either, mostly because of higher birthrates of AKP voters.

Well I agree, but I think situation is really complicated. Erdoğan literally got help from Soros to get in charge in Turkey. Now should I blame a Jew for ruining relationship with Jews?

Also I wish Abdulhamid didn't refuse Herzl's offer to buy Jerusalem and start Israeli state. Even Ottoman Empire could be alive till now. Turkish - Israeli relations were mutually good and productive back then.

Anyway this shit is hopeless unless for now. I sometimes want to cut Turkey from map and move it to middle of an ocean with no any fucking neighbor.

And I'm supposed to believe that the Muslims are innocent in all this? The kikes (whom they hate with a passion) forced them to come to our countries, rape our women, hate our guts, blow up our airports and train-stations, disrespect our culture and religion, and try to force their shitty religion on us?

No dice, even the Jews don't have a mind-control ray.

Muslim behaviour speaks for itself. Hell, Muslims speak for themselves if you let them they'll openly and proudly tell you their contempt for the Western world and everything we stand for.

But I'm sure one or two stormnigger dumbshits will fall for their "it's okay, it's all the Jews' fault" meme.

>just give up goy its over

fuck off kike i will fight against this juden world to my last breath
i will do all it takes to destroy israel and take all of you jews down

i will never surrender or give i will rather die

Where is your mossad mother fucker im prepared

at least for now*

>i will never surrender or give i will rather die

You entire country is nothing more than an Israeli-American security buffer zone.

Thank your lucky stars Israel exists or you'd be living in ISIS-controlled territory by now.

I swear to God you mudshits get stupider with every passing generation.

lel. saved.

> The kikes (whom they hate with a passion) forced them to come to our countries, rape our women, hate our guts, blow up our airports and train-stations, disrespect our culture and religion, and try to force their shitty religion on us?
Well, it's not really force if they're giving instant citizenship to countries that are 1000x better than their homelands.

Also, did I say once that I think Muslims are civilized? No. I agree they're fucking awful and they need to stay far away from Western civilization. But it's the kikes that are ruining it from the inside. The kikes are the ones that brought them into Europe.

Hello Jordan my friend, are you ready?, because in the next few years Israel is going to become far more aggressive than it was until now, people just lost all their patient with arabs.
So it's just a matter of time, maybe we kick all of them to your land, you have enough room, we will burn every village, destroy all the cancer cells that are named "arab cities".

From ancient times the jews have been always known for their trickery , backstabbing , disgusting untrustworthy attitude

Do you really believe a radical part of Judaism is representative of an entire religion?

What if people based Christians by Westboro Baptist Church?

Why should I care about a bitter man who has clearly lost? Unlike what your Qur'an teaches I will not kick a man passed out on the floor.

Soros is a scum and most Israelis agree on that. Judaism is not one mouth, it has many sides and some of it is against disgusting scum like the oligarchs.

I hate them so much, user, I don't understand why the non-Muslim world hasn't already come to the decision that I've mad that Islam as a religion and ideology needs to eradicated from this Earth and all (most) Muslims need to be deported from Western countries.

I can't believe people are blue-pilled enough to fall for Achmed's "blame the Jews, not us" bullshit.

It IS the jews' fault, although I'm not saying that mudslimes aren't bad, they're fucking horrendous, both muslims and kikes have to be exterminated if we want to achieve peace

sure thing schlomo

Neither have to be exterminated: Muslims simply have to be sent back to their lands, and Jews have to be sent back to their ethnic homelands of Poland Ukraine.

Everyone has the right to live, in peace, as long as they stay out of each others' noses.

kike i will gas you

> What if people based Christians by Westboro Baptist Church?
Heretics that play God by judging who is going to Hell and who isn't? Anybody who judges Christianity based on that are retarded and their opinions mean nothing.

The Jewish Talmud however...

Notice how the Jews spared your country and DIDN'T carry out an ethnic cleansing of you when they had the chance, but here you are trying to get other, stronger countries to ethnically cleanse the Jews for you.

Ever the gutless, honour-less desert rat that you are, Arab.

Implying that muslims will stop trying to exterminate the west and jews will stop plotting.

I wish it could be as perfect as you want it to be Leaf

you played with fire much too long, you guys pushed and pushed and the eurocucks ate it up, now they are suffering from what we had to suffer util we built a big fucking wall so your disgusting people couldn't explode everywhere.
and if you don't believe me I highly suggest that you check the Israeli political map, the left has almost completely disappeared and even the centralist right wingers are called out for being "arab lovers", the time for war will come, and as always we will stand on your neck and crush your balls like all the wars before, no amount of dirty oil money will save you

We just have to kick the Jews out of the West altogether, let the Israelis and Arabs fight it out, and return the Ashkenazi Jews to their rightful homelands of Poland and Ukraine where they will live under the watchful eyes of their merchant-wise Slavic neighbours.

Have you read the Abrahamic scriptures?
I have read The Old and New Testament, and the Qur'an.

Every scripture has its share of hatefulness and ignorance. Cherry picking isn't going to help your argument, as I can find enough hatefulness in the New Testament as well.

I'm sorry if my people have wronged you. I've never preached for hate and I wish we would get along.

Listen up you disgusting leaf
You are the most cucked country
You are a complete chinese colony and a fucking slave to the jews
we understand you are brainwashed but you took it too far
You fucking jewish scum

Every time

You country is nothing more than an Israeli border-control zone.

It's ironic that you hate Jews so much since Jordan literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for their convenience.

Your country is one of Israel's closest allies in the Arab world and a major security partner.

Get educated, and I don't mean memorising the Quran you fucking goat-fucker.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ANNEXED BY THE IDF.

THIS IS NOW MUSLIM HATE THREAD

>THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ANNEXED BY THE IDF.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ANNEXED BY THE IDF.

>THIS THREAD HAS BEEN ANNEXED BY THE IDF.

>Jordan
Rare.