Questions for Americans only: Would you willingly go to war against Canada if it ever became necessary

Questions for Americans only: Would you willingly go to war against Canada if it ever became necessary.

you should probably make up a scenario where this becomes necessary because it's hard to imagine

yes

Absolutely.

No.

As much as leafs are cucks, they are still our bros

I have dreams of annexing canada for deus vult reasons

i would nuke Canada just for fun.

yes. when i become emperor in 2032 we will annex canada and mexico. that will be the true day of the rake.

I would have no problem annexing canada

Canada stops all back bacon and maple syrup shipments and ruin Trump's breakfast.

Absolutely.

I would fight against Canada from within and sell my "countrymen" out to the death squads

Without question. Mexico too. MNAGA

In a fucking heartbeat.

I would prioritize a demoralization campaign. Take out all Timmy Hortons and EVERY Canadian Tire. After that, I would expect an unconditional surrender.

>Would yo willingly go to war against Canada if it ever became necessary.
Why wouldn't I?

Without a second thought, kill the shitposting at the source.

no I love canadians

Yes.

I would be willing to go to war even if it wasn't necessary.

>Would you willingly go to war against Canada if it ever became necessary.

Absolutely

It would be nice not to have a northern neighbor

yes and so would most white canadians

If your image was the reward sure

That's very Sorosian of you

Hell, I'd go to war against Canada for shits and grins.

> if it became necessary

is a stupid standard. I'd go to war with anyone "if it became necessary" because your standard already assumes I've judged it to be necessary

would be an easy feat

A lotta of us would welcome an American annex.
Fuck i am American and I will build bombs for anyone wanting to start a militia.

post your drivers license so I can keep it on file, just in case

West we go.
>Newfoundland and America allies again?

I WOULD DO THIS FOR FUN FUCK NECESSITY

Id go right now to replace that faggot PM

I would do it now

In a heartbeat, then we get to take more land and continue Manifest Destiny.

No way, Canadians are basically Americans in every way

This. They're white too.
No matter how annoying you can be, and you can be really annoying, we're all still in this together.

>go to war against Canada
>not Canada or us going to war and the other being like SHIT SENPAI I'LL HELP YOU OUT.
It'd take a lot to tear us apart, I think.

Eh, I'd want you to defend your country or be neutral, ratting your side out is an asshole move.

Only against the dirty fucking French Canadians. Literally the worst type of Frenchmen.

Necesary is necessary mate. Kind of a meaningless question.

Guard these nuts slut

Yes absolutely.

Fuck yes. I laterally want to kill leaves.

who dat

i can't wait until we annex canada, it should've happened in the revolution, but they are faggots. america's borders would look so much better with Canada annexed

havent you heard?
we are on our way to war with the chinese already

Only rural ones.
The city is where you will find the communists.
Remember the 4 of clover.

why would you want to absorb a shitty abscessed mass of shit into your country?

do you think their terrible attitudes and culture would all of a sudden change? they would become locusts like californians

>you should probably make up a scenario where this becomes necessary

Global warming took effect.

Southern USA is suffering from severe droughts.
But Canada has defrosted and is now actually very pleasant with loads of new farmlands.

Americans need to move north to survive.
But Canadian government tells them to fuck off because they just elected a populist who hates Americans.

I'd become an american just to kill some leafs
fucking faggots ruin everything

good thing I dont give a fuck.

Canadians need to die by the millions and Ill be glad to help do it. White, black, brown, who cares. The white ones are the worst and largely deserve immediate rape for the women, torture for the men

>War with canada

Outside of Sup Forums, Canadians are pretty okay people and out biggest trade partner. Also they aren't dump enough to make war on a force several hundreds times their better.

i kill a leaf for free, but for war glory, i gonna carve him up real nice

nope, we're annexing you too faggots

I definitely think that America should go to war against those French Snow Niggers

The last time America tried to fight Canada, Canada burnt down the White House, and America is still upset about that

maybe this time, Canada will kick out the United States from America

I would fight against the Trudeau regime to liberate my freedom loving leaf brethren, so that one day we can form the north American super country.

But Soros literally sold out other Jews ao that he wouldn't be targeted. You should send me your ID.

Tim Horton's is owned by McDonald's or Burger King, I forget.

Yeah. Next thread.

My brother my brother, come home to the great white north.
And bring AKM/AR.

will never happen

I would go to war with my fellow nu-"Americans" if the time arised

>if it ever became necessary.

Hell, I'd go to war with Canada just for the fun of it. Fuck Ontario

t. Florida

It's necessary now.

like you knwe anything about quebecers.

we are like north redneck. exclude Montreal. you can take montreal they are mostly communist.

hnnnng

U fucking wot m8? Well expect us to go to the last man standing. We don't run from shit.

Amerika is the most shittiest country in the world, thank god we are still loyal to the Queen

>near future
We want to build a highway that is sovereign to connect Alaska with the lower 48 I guess
>some time in the future
Global warming or something

It's not gonna happen and I probably wouldn't want to fight Canadians over the Dakotas and Alberta

>moving to a land without freedoms
Na. and fellow Americans can fuck off out my northern state as well.

>if it ever became necessary
I'd go to war with Canada for fun.

Hell, I would go to war against Canada if you guys decided to come North. (Pls make Trump king of Canada)

no thanks.

I'll stay here, watching for the day I can sell canadians out to the death squads. I might even do it for free in your families case, what does your mom taste like?

>Global warming
>Global warming

since when did Sup Forums fall for this dogmatic fake science?

You can't trick me that easily you fucking leaf, I've studied your tactics. I know you want to go to the last man, that way you win.

Retarded question, being necessary means there is no choice...

>Canada has defrosted and needs a massive influx of people to populate the once frozen north
>tells Americans to fuck off for some reason

I mean I wouldn't put it past Trudeau to insist that Africans and Middle Easterners were a better choice, but I don't think your scenario is realistic.

American cities are crammed with lefties too though.

Absolutely.

They some of the most annoying people on the planet.

we will import water

water will NEVER run out unless the sun begins to die

How could you go to war against germany then?

Since OP asked the question.

Why are we not annexing them now?

FUCKING YELLOW MONKEYS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP BLOWING UP OUR SHIPS

I see we have similar posts my fellow Floridian. Fuck Canada in general, also fuck New Yorkers.

Considering your Cuck of a president wants to allow refugee kebabs into your country because we curved them, yes.

I have been ready for this since the day I was born. I've only been sitting here eating burgers all day to pass the time.

It's called PEAMEAL bacon you uncultured swine

Oh you're Chinese

I should've known better

the PEOPLE didnt want to

I've got bad news about our cities, bro.

Fallout History Time.

Cold War breaks out
Canada openly supports China and allows Chinese troops to occupy Canadian American border
America Annexes Canada.

Yes

wait

>Canada couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Canadians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the arabs and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Canada's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

PM I mean

Did you guys want to break it to these muppets, or should I ? That their country only exists because we allow it?

Sure, why not, happy to kill anyone given the chance

We remove Canuck and send them back to England and France?

>yfw Canadia employs operation Sharia Shield and puts all the refugees on the frontline without toasters

Oh shit this guy might be right...