Repill me on life pol

repill me on life pol

Flip the sides and you get average SJW

If that child was being prioritized single men, I might not be in favor of stopping refugees from entering.

Protip: saving someone from being murdered doesn't make you fiscally responsible for that person.

Everyone dies eventually, it's about letting people live for however long is most efficient for humanity. People who murder babies are sick, imagine how screwed up and criminal those kids would be. Abortion overall is a pre-emptive punishment that is for the good of the world.

In addition, for about 50% of the country, it seems to be the most important issue. "Progressives" will support anyone who supports gay marriage and abortion no matter what other policies they hold. They would zealously support any non-racist ideology if it meant having gay marriage and abortion, even fascism. This is why the center will rise and push the radical left and religious right into irrelevance.

No lives matter.

your prob gona be wageslave rest of your life and die alone

This

For me though, I'm pro abortion and anti immigration. Checkmate atheists.

white embryo > any living shitskin

>feminists get asshurt when you tell them that they're assholes for acting like they're SUPER oppressed when women in the middle east get stoned to death
>now they suddenly care about third world shitholes die

AGreed

right pic would not have happened if europe didn't take "refugees". Migrants only try to come here and take risks like crossing the mediterranean sea because they know that we will take them and that we give them free shit.

We should abort all Syrian fetuses.

There, I'm ideologically consistent now.

fpbp

if the kid had been aborted, he wouldn't have drowned in the sea

now you guys can all see that pro-choice is the superior political opinion

What is child care and christian foster homes.

and it's more "every innocent life is precious".

Nobody said
>"Not my problem"
to the dead Syrian boy incident

Where do they pull this shit from?
Are they this out of touch and delusional?

Nothing wrong with this. One thing is killing an unborn infant, another is accepting immigrants into your country who don't assimilate, push for Sharia law, may help/harbor terrorists, or even be terrorists themselves.

Then again, arguing against liberals is akin to expecting apricots from an apple orchard.

How is it ironic?

That kid drowned because Germany promised to take him in if he risked his life in the Mediterranean.

We need to help prevent stupid people from having kids they can't afford, and violent people from invading other cultures. All in all, there's billions of us and very very very few will be important to actually changing the world. But we shouldn't create lives that we destroy before other people even think they're alive, and we shouldn't threaten innocent populations with cultures that support subjugating the people in their host country. Most people care about others but not above their own interests. And most people live in slave nations ignorant to real human purpose and ideals.

They're strawmanning. What else is new?

I honest to god think they're projecting.

Yeah he should be aborted on time not like this.

They are idiots and news just get started

>Protip: saving someone from being murdered doesn't make you fiscally responsible for that person.

In the case of abortions is kinda does.

Prevent one abortion = life long welfare checks for both the young mom and for her baby.

Murder is illegal, what do you not get. Which sane person aborts a fully formed baby days before birth. It's the same as stabbing a baby, which is murder,

holy shit, i pulled that image after looking at trumps twitter for #walkforlife, it was the first thing up, so i posted it here because i figured it was good enough bait

life sucks

Life is nature's way of getting meat fresh.

heres your red pill
Anyone threatening your life needs to die, anyone else is murder.
simple as that.

If a lib says you don't need to shoot a robber, ask them why they think it's okay to kill a baby.

>when my post was aborted but Sup Forums is apparently against that

Only if your country has is a welfare state. On Amy sane nation the mother either works out starves. And if she lets the kid starve goes directly to prison for neglect.