Anime

what makes Anime so degenerate?

It contributes to NEET lifestyle.

nigga this is an anime image board

There is literally nothing wrong with pure 2d qt waifus doing cute things.

It creates unrealistic standards for woman
No 3D cunt will ever be able to compete with 2D pureness

Yeah, I guess.

So do other things.

most watch it to fulfill unobtained friendships and idealistic romantic relationships. they jack off to it and want to sexualize everything because theyre eternally 10 year olds

Japanese manga (which includes anime) was hypersexualized after the bursitng of the late 80s Japanese stock market bubble as a form of social control.
The same thing happened to american movies in the early 1970s (again when general prosperity started to decline) and to Germany in the mid/late 70s.

This form of control seeks to enflame the sexual proclivities of individuals, making them more easily distracted, less disciplined and more prone to social isolation. The usual Jew playbook.

Not a NEET but watch anime, ask me anything.

You autistic virgin shitlords don't even realize how problematic you are.
We are way overdue for feminist anime. This has been allowed to go on for way too long.

Why do you like anime? It's a simple question, don't just reply "it's an anime imageboard durr". What about anime appeals to you?

Why are you still a virgin?

It turns people who watch it into asocial, sarcastic manchildren who are obsessed with getting the last word in. Only slightly more functional in society than furfags.

People who watch them

>same composition
>same color palette
>same themes
>creepy underage/sexual overtones
>shitty generic comic book level
>no feels-inspiring art

thus, they all look the same, and as such is a boring and stagnant art style.

Watching anime with little girls or boys in them is gay as fuck

the thing is, japan shits on your feminist values
eat shit

And yet...

Never. Japan will not allow it.

>watches Lupin
>implying virgins watch Lupin

I don't know, man, as long as you don't fuck bodypillows and jerk off to anime figures you're fine.

Fuck off

also only watchers are manchilds, children, and attention-whoring women

general creeps all of them stuck in chilshood forever

Nothing wrong with anime

this. forsaking the 3DPD is the way of the red-pilled man.

Thank God for based Japan desu. They're fucked up but they endure.

>watches anime
>implying weebs aren't virgins

It's not the core of the problem, if there was no anime, nerds would find something else to obsess over

FUCK ANIME
VN IS THE THINKING MANS MEDIUM

Uhm, literally all the anime I watch is about girls. How is that not feminist?

>stronk independent woman MC that's actually well done going around blowing people the fuck out
Shame femenists don't actually enjoy things.
I find cgdct SoL stuff to be a shit ton more entertaining than most of what's on TV and most vidya

Because anime isn't real yet.

I just hate that it breeds imagedump motherfuckers who make countless threads like it's their job

>X is y! CAPITAL Y!
>Can x y z
>What does her x y like?

Etc. Just a bunch of circlejerking and erping that is kind of depressing. Just reminds me that there are people that broken out there.

Dont know about the rest of you but MY Wife is pure

>pic related, its her

Nope.

nani sore

B..but user! KLK was misogynistic too since it was only fanservice!!

>Jakuzure
>pure

I love that little chainsmoker as much as the next guy but come on.

The glorious future Trump-Höcke coalition will fix that soon!

men who watch it

Wouldn't that be nice. Too bad AfD has no chance, my friend.

Alright, Sup Forums should be able to solve this.

Is this the "2D > 3D" one?

infantilising escapism

y-yeah
Welp.

The answer is 2Damn obvious

klk was autistic dog shit. take out all of the nudity/ecchi shit and you never would have watched it.
generic ass underdog main char with generic ass shitty school story progression with generic ass shitty "oh i have to battle my way up the ladder" cliches topped with evil parent cliches holy fuck that show sucked ass fuck you autists for thinking the show's encouragement of jacking off to it automatically qualifies it as art. fuck i hate anime fags for exactly what they are

80 > 30

This user is losing his way

>he didn't get it
I don't think I can help you.

Because it's another reason that humanity will fail because we'll be too busy wanking it to animated characters to actually reproduce... but some of them are pretty cute so who gives af anyway, amirite?

If you think anime is degenerate, you should check out the people who enjoy American cartoons over the age of 10

The viewers. I've moved on from anime its fucking rubbish now. Never got into "Virgin guy in horny magic big titty pre teen girl school" style. Where has all the dark as fuck early shit gone?
>Lensman
>Fist of the North Star
>Akira
>Ninja Scroll
>Wicked city
>Berserk
>NGE (but had cringeworthy shit despite its coolness)
And fuck Ghost in the shell. What overrated horseshit that is. Everything else is weeb shit. Nothing but a safe platform for mild pedophelia. Fuck anime. It's dead now.

20 > 8.0

Anime unites people in indescriptible ways.

in a perfect world all that would exist are my 2D cartoons and weeaboo death metal

Your body seems pretty dry user

They sure as hell won't be the ruling party, but they do have power to change *something*. Believe, user.

>le "klk is just fanservice shit" meme

too bad you lost your way!

>plebeian taste: the post.

People with degenerate tendencies make things degenerate. Anime by itself is not degenerate.