This

>this
fucking hell trump either you want to ban muslims or you don't
not included in the ban but should be are also Nigeria, the DRC, Qatar, Niger, Ethiopia, Kenya, Chechnya, the "Stan" countries, Bangladesh, Turkey, and all the other places with a Muslim majority/ plurality

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/23/trump-calls-egypt-el-sissi-offers-support.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump did this to force liberals to admit that there are other countries that kill lots of Americans.

No, he just didn't ban countries he does business in.

Drumpf is so fucking embarrassing

simply get it trending.. Twitter is easy to control at this point.

Why no Sweden?

> 0 US soldiers have been killed by iraqis
>2 wars

I'm assuming that pic is only talking about 9/11

>Invade Iraq
>Iraqis kill American soldiers
FUCKING TERRORISTS! BAN THEM FROM AMERICA

proof
What business would Trump have in Egypt and Lebanon?

we won't know why he did it until the next few months. trump does a lot of weird things but they always make sense in the future

Yeah i wont defend that, fuck saudi arabia even though i know those faggot sheiks got our nuts in a vice over oil.

>>Invade Iraq
>>Iraqis kill American soldiers
>FUCKING TERRORISTS! BAN THEM FROM AMERICA

Well, yeah. They've killed Americans. We invaded Iraq for a reason. if we think we're in the right, then them killing us is wrong.

My digits demand citation.

Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt are no surprise, USA always had close ties with them. But Lebanon? Even Israel hates them and they take in lot of Syrian refugees so it should be a threat by all standards, Trump must have something personal there.

>Ban 7 countries that are currently raping europe with refugees

>"HURR DURR, THEY HAVEN'T KILLED AMERICANS"

I hate you faggots so much

I'd also like to ask, how many americans have died from the children of immigrants from these countries?

Not only that but somewhere like Lebanon has terrorists operating out of their country after immigration, invasion and demographic offensives by those from surrounding countries.

It's a stupid thing to say.

1) It's a hold order until regs can be put in place. Obama did the same thing with Iraqis.

2) The statistic is for people visiting the US from those nations. Ultimately the goal is to limit immigration from those countries.

Include Saudi and UAE, and only allow persecuted Christians from Lebanon and Egypt.

I like how the shills shut their fucking mouths the second I ask for proof. What the matter hill dogs? Its a genuine question. I'm not politically motivated at all. I'd really like to know what business Trump does in fucking Egypt or Leb. Does he have a pyramid tour company or something?

>1975-2015
>2015

makes me think

>expecting an obvious shill/shitposter to respond to actual arguments

You don't ban your clients.
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-defense-congress-idUSKCN11R2LU

Not that user but, the TL/DR is they have rich people or are well known.

Trump called the Egypt president last week
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/23/trump-calls-egypt-el-sissi-offers-support.html

Saudi Arabia and UAE have rich people. Also Trump said he would protect them. (Linked video is Fox News)
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

Lebanon is considered a free democratic country so they get a pass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon

>Libya
>0
Things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmm?'