If they really loved science so much they'd accept r/K's role in humans

I hope they come for the people who use image macros as an argument soon

Trumps gona make America great again, whether you fucks like it or not

>haha I'm liberal that means I'm smart
>don't you believe in science????
>btw respect my pronouns(xim xam xum)
Ebin

Depends on what they mean by """scientist"""

What if I told you there was both evidence for mankind's hand in climate change and also that there is a fundamental difference between brains across race and gender?

>an uneducated population working to build roads, pipes, walls and mine coal
>great

No warming for 20 years (according to satellite data, not the faulty NASA surface record the MSM constantly screams about) despite 1/3 of all the CO2 man has ever emitted since 1750 being released in that same period. CO2's effects are supposed to be mostly immediate.

Fail to reject the null hypothesis. Back to the drawing board.

Oh wait, I forgot. This bullshit is a multi-billion dollar per year industry now. Never mind what I said.

>pls gibbe research shekels for muh reason to tax the air lol

it worked for the last century

sure they went for the scientist and gave them nice labs to work on rockets, bombs and shit

He's already forcing those fap machines at the EPA to cut down on their masturbatory emissions.

Whats wrong with physical production? If everyone were a scientist, mathematician, or woman studies major, then there would be no roads, pipes, walls, or coal. (Or electricity, or clean water, or petrol, or automobiles, or indoor plumbing, or aircraft, or internet, or even scientists actually due to the lack of funding)

I can not believe how all of you people can endorse this. This is WRONG. How can all you just sit by while people are discriminated against and will DIE become of the great orange buffoon?

I'll tell you why, because you guys are FUCKING RACIST. I've said it since the beginning of the election. You people are nothing more than a bunch of RACISTS hiding behind the guise of "legal" immigration. I am ashamed to even be considered the same race as you people.

I am, and always have been, an advocate for Sanders, and I bet most of you "moderate" Trump supporters are starting to feel like the bunch of morons you really are for not voting for him. You have been conned, tricked, lied to, and now look what he's done. This is YOUR fault.

So good fucking job, good job you fucking racists.

If einstein was so fuckin smart, why did hitler want him out?

... but i dont defend this.. i absolutely don't support the censorship and excommunication of scientists who question global warming, or the existence of racial difference

What's wrong with living in caves and washing your clothes in the river?

Facts are racisss

>Wait, you mean I have to work for a living? I'm a government employee!

japan post best post

Only because we were inventing shit for you to build.

is it illegal to do science now? no? oh you're just bitching about the not getting taxpayer money for your climate models? into the trash it goes

the entitlement of these people is just astounding. I DESERVE YOUR TAX MONEY AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A BIGOT!

If they really wanted to help they should have put all those billions stopping chinese ruining everything.

That "no warming for 20 years" bollocks got disproved weeks ago. Try and keep your shilling tactics up to date kthx

So basically, it's time to start the Fallout Universe for real, right?

we can have more of them though since we have scientists who make robots to do that

Robots will be able ro replace mathematicians and other science fields too in future.

>scientist, mathematician, or woman studies major

One of these is not like the other.

One of these things, just, doesn't belong.

Source?

>Source
cooked books as usual.

Wrong.jpg

Also, nice source.

>be a foreigner
>get accepted into prestigious universities just because you're "international" from a third world country
>get free money from a country you've never been a part of and never contributed to
>Hurr hurr ha ha why are white people not scientists ha ha

The game is over you leeches