Omarosa destroys entire "The View" hosts

We have the best ladies don't we folks?!

youtube.com/watch?v=o1hKlTPaQJ4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CEA46hg6g
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have seen Omarosa doing the rounds on a few different shows in the last year dropping major red pills. Maximum respect to the lady. She conducts herself well, stays on topic and doesn't get flustered by arguments about 'muh emotiins' and 'muh sisterhood'.

Holy shit that parting shot. Joy on suicide watch!!

Omarosa is sexy.

Loved her since the Apprentice.

Nice

Why is she so hot? Sup Forums told me black women were ugly????

>ywn bleach her
why live?

Ouch that parting shot was vicious. Joy can go fuck herself, usually this kind of thing is arranged so Joy knew she was going to mention her fiancé and decided to be a cunt

She's clearly pre-diluted a bit

No amount of "destroy"ing is worth watching the View.

I knew Michael Jackson wasn't really dead.

>that tactical nuke at the end

Niggers are ugly.

Educated, intelligent, hard working red pilled Blacks are beautiful.

Fair enough

I actually met this woman nine or so years ago. Went on a middle school trip to New York, and one of my classmates is this woman's niece. She chaperoned my group. Tbh I knew that she was the weak link that fucked up The Apprentice for that finalist, so I wasn't so impressed by her.

She's was overly friendly to the point of being fake in that black person way where you get the feeling that they could snap into nigmode at the slightest provocation.

4/10 woman, 6.8/10 nig

So was she just as hot IRL or better? Admit it, you still thought she was fine.

>all those salty democrat comments

Why can't more blacks be like this.

She is amazing.

Ending was great

Bro, you're a fag. Go drill for some oil you cuck

In makeup, maybe. But she's got a real... Gaunt? face in person, like her skin is really being stretched out. And her smile reminded me of pic related.

Though not that it was that bad. What really stuck in my mind was the fact that she smelled so strongly of slightly singed hair and hair grease and she had that real subtle acne that blacks get by not showering to keep their hair "nice"

>ITT: Fags shilling for a nigger bitch

Fucking reddit cucks need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Attention seeking drama princess who already milked her 15min is back again now that another member of the show has made it big....
Sup Forums watches one vid of her "comeback" and starts calling her /ougrill

>it's like you guys have never seen anyone out to make a buck for themselves before

She doesn't care what can Blacks do to her for being a sellout.

My fucking sides... BTFO'd that lonely ass bitch hit her right in her wrinkled ovaries!!

All that salt is bad for the heart sweetie

>This is my husband. Joy, maybe someday you can experience that.

HAHAHAHAHSHAHSFHDSFsdvsdugfrdsiasvdf

Why does this show even exist?

she looked so agitated
>muh tax
>muh strawman

This. Somebody summarise it for me.

Because middleaged housewife blue pill addicts are easily amused.

Because you cant drink wine from a box and yell at your husband while they're at work.

>all those butthurt comments about her parting shot at Joy
They can certainly dish it out, but not take it.

The first women I'd be okay with becoming the first female president and wouldn't make women look bad like hitlary

absolutely savage. Omarosa nigged out on her with words

even from 30 seconds in she assumed that pose and held it for the whole show ..

this show is fucking trash though and I've never seen it before

She was steaming haha!!

Trump 53728476 - 0 Liberals

>One second, Joy.

Oh my. She handled these people with such finesse and elegance, like silk. The way she can shut people down so hardcore and still sound like a dove whilst doing it is absolutely fascinating.

Holy shit she's classy. What a lady.

she is real class, desu

Holy Fuck, I love Omarosa

Cringeworthy.

Fuck i love seeing people getting rekt like that

Someone needs to thug life that joy....Joy

based omarosa

>The face of the Jew at the end

Utterly destroyed.

There are some decent ones. See here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4CEA46hg6g

she was black, they naturally cucked up to her

based as fuck, would hang out with

Underrated.

I would totally be OK with Omarosa holding a position in Trumps administration. I would not be surprised if she's angling for something.

Omarosa 2024.

haha that bitch couldn't handle getting btfo and had to walk away as her narrative crumbled around her

>omarosa
america can't into names

They begin by trying to paint Omarosa as a house nigger who is only in her position with Trump because she is black. She responds by saying that she earned her position through hard work and is an American first and black second.

They then bring up a litany of libcuck arguments from the past. Tax returns, popular vote, disabled reporters ect. Omarosa confidently dismisses these distractions for what they are and focuses on the future.

The segment ends with Omarosa implying that they vilest of the panelists will die a dried up old hag who will never know what its like to be loved. It was quite brutal.

The entire segment was filled with interruptions and catty behavior.

>t. /r/the_donald

Definitely based. When a black guy has to point out black-on-black murder rates to a white person something is fucked up.

This little red woman's just flustered as all fuck. It's HER show!

Big Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Maybe they'll figure out that 99% of America doesn't relate to uppity New Yorkers sometime soon.

ITT: /poltards think that an attention whore Dwumpfeter having the parting shot in a pointless argument is "based"

>I really do look at this place now and wonder what's become of the Sup Forums I grew to know and love.

MERCHAN....SCHLOMO

in the background.

Based as fuck. An unlikely hero. It's amazing that people can become so deluded. Americans know every little about the world outside our country though. The MSM is a complete joke and would rather report on tranny bathroms (heard about those for nearly 6 months) and loser celebs than actual news.

She was literally huffing and puffing at one point like she was about to have a panic attack.

Must be hard when you're so used to shouting slogans and headlines in your echo chamber that someone is able to retort you with actual facts and reasoned arguments.

I'm sure she need a Xanax after the show.

>when they go low we go high
all they did that entire fucking show is go low and bring up past shit that is now irrelevant lmfao, joy is a snobby cunt that cant even look contained fucking sad desu

The West needs to have more fraternel organizations for the working/middle class (not the "gamers" and liberal SJW get-together-so-we-can-sell-shit)

More pubs less degenerate clubs (I'm looking at you Brazil)

Not to your liking? Check these. The Left has gone fucking psycho. If you deny that you are probably a brainwashed liberal.

>She was literally huffing and puffing at one point like she was about to have a panic attack.
Yeah I was cracking up. She's like an older, vaginal Ben Affleck.

Probably she had a spirit cooking session later as well.

I don't get TV (live in a marginal signal area, don't care, won't pay) so I only saw the lefty shilling on the internet and on Youtube, but talking to people on the street who do watch TV, I sensed they were sick of the lefty shilling as well.

I love how they have that one cuckservative broad on The View, is she supposed to give us the impression that the show is balanced?

>I would totally be OK with Omarosa holding a position in Trumps administration.

Bruh, she's Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison for Trump.

Fuck you, T_D is based as hell and Omarosa is way hotter than any chick you'll ever bang

My first thoughts exactly. Black and female? They were fucked from the start

Omarosa should replace Spicer.

People take in information better when hot women are the messengers.

Why does Trump have so many waifu-grade women in his administration?

Ah sweet. Thanks for the heads up. Learn something new everyday on Sup Forums.

OT but this is my new Trump-Adminstrationfu.

I would colonize...she is probably fierce in bed

>pine tree air fresheners in front of the Bald Eagle's cage

>that desperate look on her face

From the video, this post is what I got out of it.

She's a less monkey ugly version of Michelle obama

All those panel shows are the fucking same. Liberal dominated with a token right panelist there to shut down with soundbites for applause.

We have one in Australia and whilst I don't watch it recently it made the news when the token right panelist had the temerity to stand up to a female panelist and tell her Trump won the election because of people like her constantly lecturing people and the rest attacked him.

>That ending

THE VIEW ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

>clearly planned out that last minute would be for omarosa to describe how she is getting married to her husband soon
>husband is in the crowd
>joy behar is cacawwing over her with "i bet he'd like to see his tax returns too xD"
>Omarosa's last line
>"he's going to be my husband in april, he brings me such joy, and i hope that one day you too can find that joy, joy"
>joy behar BTFO
>"they go low we go high YASSSS"
>joy behar "i feel like i could get high right now!"
>ends

It's a big bird. Very very dangerous.

She has absolutely spectacular tits.

Are they fake? They're just too perfect and have that gap.

>The Left has gone fucking psycho
Should I bother showing you the vid of Richard Spencer trying to explain his pepe badge to a reporter?

I'd hit it, and I'm not even remotely attracted to black women.

10/10

>All those panel shows are the fucking same. Liberal dominated with a token right panelist there to shut down with soundbites for applause.

Yep, it's almost certain to me that these shows are engineered for the low-info Boomer crowd. It all seems so fucking fake if you're not retarded.

>We have one in Australia and whilst I don't watch it recently it made the news when the token right panelist had the temerity to stand up to a female panelist and tell her Trump won the election because of people like her constantly lecturing people and the rest attacked him.

Was it the same show with the triggered fatties?

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

DAT ending, that vicious ko

She seems like a better speaker honestly and she is frankly pretty hot. It would also make the Administration look more diverse to the chagrin of the MSM.

They cannot handle black people being successful and self-reliant and having their own opinions.

the look on Joy's face

Nah. Insight actually isn't too bad as it does get opinions from broad and various demographics, despite an obvious left leaning.

The show he got called out on was The Project. But Q and A and all the other ones where they just have a group of talking heads are absolute garbage.

Are you retarded?

Because the man has great taste. I'd give anything for a threesome with Omarosa and Hope.

Wtf I love black people now

This. X1000. Omarosa should have had the job from the get go

Skip to 13:10 for a nice burn.

>trump doesn't get the African American community
Compared to hilldawg who grew up in the ghetto

I want to make dark white babies with her

DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT MY TRUMPFUS

LOL

Joy's an insufferable cunt. I hope she knows that Omarosa will come with fresh bantz every time.

Holy fuck that ending was complete savagery.

I actually LOL'd. Fucking brilliant.

He has a funny voice but this guy never lost a beat.