A Lib friend of mine asked me to defend Trump not banning Muslim immigrants from countries he does business with...

A Lib friend of mine asked me to defend Trump not banning Muslim immigrants from countries he does business with. I couldn't. I'm literally shaking that this cuck brought up a point that can't be defended.

What the fuck do we do

You mean Trump is kind of a piece of shit and susceptible to the corruption that comes with money and power? Wow it's almost like the vast majority of his supporters already knew that but still voted for him because the alternative was 10000x more corrupt.

He said "America First" and not "My business countries first" for a reason you fucking faggot.

Literally what does that have to do with this

I still can't stop shaking

>liberals are now complaining he didn't ban enough all muslims

Wait wtf I thought you guys said he'd be too rich to be bought by foreign influences. What happened to getting rid of the corruption and draining the swamp of people who have nonamericans in their pocket?

look at the TRUMF contract.
shut the fuck up.
F for respect

just trying to get you to see the daily hypocrisies that our new president generates. I just don't get why you let yourself be had like this.

>needing libtard validation

you're the cuck user

Maybe, just maybe there's a reason that Trump and other American businessmen would be more inclined to do business in those regions compared to other Muslim ones. You're falling for the correlation = causation meme again, user. I thought we talked about this.

Cant tell if shill or stupid... maybe both.

How's that American Bridge money?

Did he steal George Washington's wig?

Because Pakistan has nukes and could lash out against India.

Because Saudia Arabia gives us oil and has key military bases.

The reason Trump has business ties to the other countries is irrelevant. They can properly vet their immigrants

>People do business in countries that aren't involved in civil wars or over-run by terrorists

Wow! Must be corruption

This really activated my almonds.

The USA currently can't ban Saudi Arabia. To be blunt they made their bed with the Saudis and they've got to lie in it

The ban will be extended to more countries, the 7 is just the first wave.

oh no you called me a shill

Hmmmm... I wonder what he'd do if a confirmed Saudi Terrorist attacked us now.... Hmmmm...

Baby steps! We don't want to upset the fruit cart. If Trump goes full empire too soon everything will fall. They must see our success and want to join us. Unite the west in friendship and then the rest of the world will follow or imitate. MAGA
Silly silly little libshit. It was never cool to hate your own country. That's just made up Hollywood and academia tripe. You've been their pawn for so long that you actually believe it was your own idea. Face it. You've been played. It's ok. We all were.

The Don is smart enough to not get involved with business in shitholes to begin with.

>nonamericans in their pocket

you foken wot
he's literally trying to bromance Israel

No seriously where can I apply

who gives a shit, it would be suicide
bunch of dirty back stabbing arabs, they should be on our shit list not Iran

The list of countries Trump banned entering from is the same one Obama wrote up about harboring the most potential terrorists.

Fake news broseph