THE YOUTUBE RED-PILLING: PEWDIEPIE AND JONTRON

>Pewdiepie has become redpilled
>Got more subscribers

>Jontron shows that he's been redpilled all along
>Got more subscribers since the last time

Who's next lads? Markiplier? Fucking Egoraptor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGdOw4IPqGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Both SJWS
Yeah sure man

>egoraptor
>max cuck

not fucking likely

thats just his sexy sister, right?

Looks like one of those pictures where the serial killer dresses their victim up.

It´s become socially acceptable to be conservative again. It´s no suprise. JonTron was redpilled when he saw how the DNC cucked Bernie.

Calling Frozen Elsa and Spiderman

holy shit jontron has an SS uniform?

>she will never fold 10 chins while she sucks your dick
why even live

Egoraptor is a kike, and Markiplier, while attempting to keep politics as far away from his show as possible, has stated that he is a liberal.

>paints his hair in gay colors
>constantly cries, whines, bitches, moans
>has a faggy low-test voice

as if he could state it any harder

there is nothing wrong to have a different opinion as its not some extreme like "safe spaces" or "police is killing 99% of innocent black people every year"

Didn't Markiplier start a livestream about funding human rights or some shit? Seems he went full SJW retard

verlisify

What the fuck do you expect from a hapa?

Brittany Vetti next

youtube.com/watch?v=IGdOw4IPqGQ

oh god i love this woman

this, verlisify is incredibly red pilled

listen up newfriend. Sup Forums has known about pewdipie since long before he was this famous. his channel getting trolled hard by Sup Forums most surely led him here years ago.

>dont inject bro its addicting

he's the /vp/ varg

>Look up who that is
>Furry
>Pokemon

please go back to that shithole that is called /vp/

t. verlis

hows your rain dance assault vest goodra working for you ya dumb cunt?

>calling someone newfriend
>not knowing pewdiepie originally made content for Sup Forums before he started out on youtube

you'd be surprised at how gud /vp/ is

I mean didnt everoyne get on the poke ban wagon again?

>visiting Sup Forums ever
neck yourself newfriend

A lot of people here go 'who gives a fuck about youtube personalities'.

All these people need to ask older elementary and middle school kids what they are into. A LOT of them are into these youtube personalities.

These kids don't watch traditional television. They aren't watching MTV. Youtube people have he same amount of followers as traditional celebrities. Hollywood is dying while youtube celebs are red pilling the youth.

It's glorious. When you were younger, were you ever exposed to a rightwing viewpoint through mainstream entertainment?

i went to /vp/ multiple times, the first one was ash in the final rounds of the league where he got cucked by the black emo kid

another time i visited was for pokemon go, but these people are little children

I started playing Sun. It's not bad, I mean I have the Trump Pokemon (Trungoos or something idk) and the sexy mermaid pokemon.

>were you ever exposed to a rightwing viewpoint through mainstream entertainment?
I became exposed to it over time, but not exactly through the mainstream, I found WWII books on Nazi Germany absolutely fascinating around the age of 6, and everything from that point on just started to spread out when I started using the internet, I always laughed at the concept of political correctness at an early age, but I never did reveal my power level to anyone.

they usually prefer to wear them like a condom.

>he's never shitposted on Sup Forums
>he's not aware that most of Sup Forums migrated here after GG

how new are you redditor?

shitposting on Sup Forums is like punching babies

Exactly. It's easy, fun, they never figure it out and it's extremely satisfying.

/How is Pewdiepie redpilled?

he is not
he, as a swede, just didn't suck a nigger dick and Sup Forums is now all over him

Guy on the right wants that booty.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M

He's not a SJW and he's joked about with Hitler speeches and making Indians write Death to Jews on some signs and showing it off and he knows the media lies.

If you know anything about Jon you'd know he's been redpilled for a long time.

That's as far as he goes though, using edgy Nazi humour.
I don't think Pewdie is truly redpilled but judging by Sargon's stream Jon is 100% redpilled

Which video has him in that nazi uniform?

one of the starcades i think

god damnit hans