How does it feel to have voted an actual hooker into the White House?

How does it feel to have voted an actual hooker into the White House?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ4escgs_1A

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/melania-trump-daily-mail-libel-lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels good man. Would pay for her services.

Better than two men

good

I'm just glad I don't have to look at Michelle anymore

Quintessentially American

She's hot. I don't know shy she upsets liberals so much.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/27/melania-trump-daily-mail-libel-lawsuit

Remember, most liberal women are overweight hambeasts with short purple hair and a shit attitude.

This once you've had a literal baboon for 8 years it's like whatever.

Liberals hate beauty look at the art they circle jerk.

>sex is liberating! Sex should be free, broadcast and sell your sexuality as you please! Sexist!

>oh my gawd how could you let her into the White House? Didn't you know she posed nude in some magazines like twenty years ago! Sexist!

>2+2=5

This x 1000

Since Trump isnt their guy they just ignore what bullshit they've preached for decades to attack his wife. Really childish.

fuck of cunt waffle

Pretty bad, we'll never have another classy beauty like Michelle Obama.

Spbp

underrated

Exactly!

>screw gay guyz righttt

how is that underrated

What is with all the (((Belgium))) slut shaming threads today?

*was, she was hot

HNNG

Yeah but its a lie, she isn't REALLY hot like Lena Dunham is

dude, all woman are whores

>worked hard to leave communism and make her own way in the world with American capitalism
>gorgeous
>married for business
Feels good.

>implying it's just liberals

but really im lollin @ this background music its like im watching a war documentary where parents are crying and cradling the corpses of their dead children but instead im seeing an image of "melania trump's sexy tits", it's a story more fit for People magazine or some gabby celebrity piece of shit

Better than it felt to have been subjected to 8 years of a rock slangan' tranny marryan' literal son of a whore.

Great. Melania is one hell of a First Ladyfu. First one I've ever got a boner over.

You'll get a lot fags trying to play it off and saying nothing is wrong, or saying shit about how Michelle was a man, but at least Michelle was an Ivy league educated lawyer and not some whore that shows her pussy for a quick buck. She's a fucking disgraceful degenerate

this made me laugh ahhha

Makes sense a businessman would want to marry a businesswoman

Why is anyone surprised by this? Trump is a Russian stooge and Melania is an imported hooker. Howard Stern even called her "my leibchen" which is Nazi speak. Pretty sure we have literal Nazis running the country.

Are you some kind of misogynist OP? All I see is a story about a poor working class girl made good.

This is exactly who voted Trump into office. We have a WWE reality TV show and failed businessman running the country from his unsecured, Android-powered Twitter. Nukes will be dropped by that assclown. He's gonna nuke the Middle East and I bet Cheney will call him out for it despite Senior Dick wanting to use nukes.

T. CNN

I hope you never watch CNN once in your life. #maga

If Trump were a Nazi then all the Jews would be dead as of last week and Israel would be getting its shit kicked in right this minute.

Give him time. His grandkids are half-Jewish and he's probably an AIPAC goomba, but he's only been in office for a week.

Sounds like an envious hooker post haha.

Hitler was pro israel

Perhaps you are familiar with Hulk Hogan's libel suit vs Gawker, Melania is about to be $150 million bucks richer.

>How does it feel to have voted an actual hooker into the White House?

Its called "politican" and as a european, you should have already get use to it.

>sexy and smart underwear model who speaks 5 different languages fluently
>transgender sheboon who got into college because of affirmative action who is only known for her failed public school lunch policy

Not the first.

News flash: Hillary didn't win.

>girlslaughing.img

ITT: Faggots.

lol at this. Republicans couldn't even win their own Presidential primary, bunch of losers.

Sexy

But stylish to.

Not sure being a nude model = hooker

But whatever.

>showing tits is prostitution