Okay Sup Forums uncuck me on Race.

Give me everything you've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Troublesome_Inheritance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

white is right

>uncuck me on race
lurk moar fgt

Never actually see any threads explaining race differences.

All I see is 'Muh Race Mixing'

Have more white children using surrogates, You want whites not to die out? Use them.

whites=master race
chinks=subhuman
niggers=subhuman
the rest=subhuman

Informative. Cheers user.

Not arguments

lel, do you guys even know how that infographic came to be?

I can understand being new or not following every thread, but being this gullible.

No, I do not spend every single day browsing Sup Forums.
Do you have an explanation for me Karadzic? Or are you just talking shit?

Lift weights. Buy a personal trainer if you can afford one. I'm serious.

Over time, you will naturally boost testosterone and start to appreciate genetic physical differences between different people. Marxist "race is a social construct/skin deep" will start to dissolve

I'm not gonna spoon feed you, you retard. I bet you see Ben Garrison's comics and think he actually wrote *Gas the kikes* or whatever.

Goddamn Sup Forums was always retarded, but never THIS retarded.

You can judge people individually the way you like, and you can judge groups the way you like. Whether you judge groups or individuals depends on the situation. You can like niggers, you can hate niggers, you can not give a shit about niggers. Just like you can like or hate anything else.

Geez, that wasn't so hard. Why are people making such a fuss about it?

>I have no explanation.
Thought so Radovan.

There is more truth to this that it might seem at first sight. Also stick around here, OP, that particular red pill is not something you can take once, but it requires several dosis. Keep reading threads and lift some weights.

You'll get it.

OP here. I will do.

>Sup Forumss infographics
love 'em

Read a book nigger. Genetics proves race is not socially constructed, and that intelligence alongside behavior are determined by genes. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Troublesome_Inheritance

there's only one race, and the whites are winning it.

when will they declare shibe a white nationalist symbol?

Define "white".

dogs are inbred wolves
whites are....