Why don't these obnoxious cunts just stay in their own countries?

why don't these obnoxious cunts just stay in their own countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Arabic_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Chinese_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Russian_origin
youtube.com/watch?v=qCqhBhIZkBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that is not how world domination works.

why don't these obnoxious cunts just stay in their own countries?

right back at you, chink.

no gibs

They're countries suck. Mostly because its full of people just like them.

If they did you'd be speaking ruski paki or Ching Chong Ching right now

America is theirs though.

>Completely and utterly dominated the native population

Yeah we should totally allow that to happen to us now.

>They're

good God, learn into english.

Still drinking the Manifest Destiny Kool-Aid Amerifat?

Have a guess, they make pretty clear cut dichotomies :

> Divisions of the world in Islam :
> Dar al-Islam (house of Islam), or Dar as-Salam (house of Peace) is a term used by Muslim scholars to refer to those countries where Muslims can practice their religion as the ruling sect.
> Dar al-Harb (house of war); also referred to as Dar al-Kufr (house of the heathens) where the Islamic law isn't implemented referring to those countries where the Muslim law is not in force.

>thinks English hasn't been influenced by Arabic, Chinese, or Russian words

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Arabic_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Chinese_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Russian_origin

>what are Arabic numerals?

Ironically "brain washing" comes from the Chinese.

Is it really any surprise that when libshit signal the world that we are old, rich and massive pussies that we would attract the worst people?

They want to live in western modernity living off western freebis only while keeping their backwards camel fucking religion
Since they can't build stable and developd socieities due to massive inbreeding, retardation and backwards culture the only way is migrating to developed countries

>America is theirs
>have to hire slave labour to maintain an economy
>one part of America literally went to war because they were so reliant on slaves

Native didn't literally live in their own shit like Europeans so they had piss-poor immune systems. It's easy to claim land when you turn a blind eye to being literal cancer to the land.

Are you implying we should roll over and get dominated?

Are you a fucking haji or something?

>what are Arabic numerals
Indian.

>backwards camel fucking religion
>hold a funeral for a foetus
>enforce your religious beliefs in school systems but call it "creationism" to make it look sciency

Oh there's my black kettle! Why do I always leave you next to that black pot?

Well, at least we know why your ancestors didn't stay in their own country.

Convict.

Because they ruined their own countries and now are moving on to the next. They're a cancer

The point is that English doesn't call them Indian numerals but still wrongly calls them "Arabic".

Did you see his flag? He does speak Chinese

Why do you worry, Muslims make model citizens

youtube.com/watch?v=qCqhBhIZkBk

Just imagine how assblasted he must be right now.

Their countries are shitty because Islam holds back technological, economic and social development.

They want to leave these shitholes but are so triggered by western values that their ignorant middle age mentality denies integration. They rather want to have another islamic community set up for them so that they feel better. Continue doing this for a couple decades and the western countries they live in now will turn into the same shithole they couldn't wait to get out of.

They're literally a disease.

This
It is the God-Ordained destiny of the Puritan Protestant to hold dominion over all the New World
Of the Elect Calvinists to rule and civilize Africa
and of Aussies over Asia

I want to go back to a world in which knowing this fucking horseshit was unnecessary.

The Koran tells them the world will only be at peace when everyone is Muslim.

Can you blame them? You live in a utopia compared to them and give them free housing, food, money etc upon arrival.

We need to wake people up. I know what this is.

I used to live by a pond that had ducks and seagulls. The seagulls were more aggressive than the ducks, but couldn't take them on because of their size. So they took their kids, one by one. And year by year the herd grew thinner.

Now I don't even go down to the pond with my bread crumbs anymore, because there are no ducks there. Only seagulls.

The muslims are the enemy, we need to be aggressive.

Boom.

Men obtain, cucks complain.

if you won an all-expenses paid vacation for life would you turn it down?

Same reason for 90% of the problems in the world.

Religion.

/thread

Where does the Quran say this, kafir?

Pol is full of fake scholars.

pretty sure they don't teach creationism or hold funerals for fetuses in Portugal you blind leaf

Alright seriously what the fuck is wrong with Canadians? Every thread, it's the same shit, day in day out.

Any normal leafs in here? How do you live with people like this? They can't be the vocal minority.

>why don't these obnoxious cunts just stay in their own countries?
Because they are parasites basically
When the infected body dies, the parasites try to find another host