HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT
Ghost just doxed himself, we need to do this quick!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/id0X1
archive.fo/w70b5
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/825506617324081152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its fcking HAPPENING

There has never been a man more American than that stallion, holy shit.

HAPPENING

Ayy

Oh my God. Guys, get on with it.

Why would we dox him? Thought people liked him

This is YUGE

hes a dumb texan and his audience is worthless

k

>Ghost has a son
>He boils the rice

ITS TIME

A FUCKING LEAF

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING!

What is, though? Who dis?

Who?

Is this the real Tom Albino?

I got the archive links, this bastard won't have anywhere to hide, what is posted on the intewebs stays on the interwebs

archive.fo/id0X1
archive.fo/w70b5

TubGuy delivars!

Gook daughter in law from Viet-fucking-nam.

ITS TIME!!!

Ohhh my...

Son is a race-mixer...

Why is he dressed like a kike pirate

Wow, a fucking leaf.

He posted a new pic, we have to dox this faggot, so we can dox ghost by proxy

So, he actually shat his pants when it was revealed that we have his new address from the police report for the noise complaint?

Fucking coward, kek, but it took him 11 years to do so.

Why do you have this picture saved though

WHO
H
O

What? Tubguy is the snitch?

who cares?
who the fuck is this?

This e-celebs worship is all fucking retarded, fuck off with this idiotic shit. If you want to be an e-celeb, use your real fucking info.

It's best way to detect a leaf.

holy shit, his dick looks just like my dick.

Ghost's family line ends due to yellow fever.

Shove it up your ass.

he just took down the broadcast now this go get em lads!

"white" nationalism

who the fuck?

And no, fuck off, he's not Thomas Albin.

who is this faggot and why is he pushing "le russian agent" disinfo?

Maybe the Russians took him.

cans.wav

This is big lads we need to help this man find his son. if we can get trump elected I'm sure we could do it.

ghost finally doxed himself in order to find his son open the flood gates lel

Holy shit this is the biggest habbening ever.

how big is it erect?

>Ghost's son dating Mr. Fortune Cookie's Daughter
>Capitalism and Communism become one
What a time to be alive.

>Boil the rice, pay the price
>Burn the coal, pay the toll
>Bake the bean, pay the green
FUCK OFF RACE TRAITOR

I thought Ghost wasn't Jewish though

Stop looking at dicks

>Ghost going offline for another 4 years just when the Trump presidency is getting started

fuck bronies
fuck the alt right
fuck neonazis
you are all manchildren

>t. reddit fag
his podcast has been spammed here for the past year and whether or not you like it he has an audience at Sup Forums

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

He claimed to be a "white nationalist" exactly 0 times.

Also why are you faggots so obsessed with doxxxing ghost? Hes one of the only "alt-right" people who isnt a jewish shill. O swear, this has to be reddit or something. I cant honestly still be surrounded by faggy little Sup Forumstards after all these years can I?

Niggers are SUPERIOR to whites. Your time has come racists. Your era is gone. You are ancient history. Progress won. DEAL WITH IT.

This

What the fuck is it with Sup Forums and fucking Internet celebrities these past few months

I wish fucking reddit would leave

a little over 6.75 on the greatest of days, usually solidly over 6.6.

Wait, maybe it's the reason why Ghost has been on edge for so long.

literally who?

help ghost find his son so he can finally take him to the WOODSHED!

>yellow fever
nice

>past year

Even during the /news/ days ghost was here, hes more of an oldfag than 75% of this board.

This is why i reckon this has to be shills, or children. Why would any self-respecting Sup Forumslack waste time doxxxing their own? And they were doing it the WHOLE election cycle, instead of idk working on some propaganda or reading emails or being the tiniest bit useful.

I'm a super genius detective. I'll help here.

1) The background architecture tells mw he's in West Virginia
2) Based on the fireplace, built by Osso Brothers circa 1968, I'd say he's in the Highlands neighborhood
3) Based on the decor, it's an Irish familt
4) Big White hirse is from the McLeod family tradition
5) Cross references tell me there's a Bill McLeod in Highland Park, WV (I have address)
6) Address got me a phone number online
7) Person answered phone, "Ghost here"

I basically told him I'll help him find his son.

I can tell right now son is living overseas, most likely Thailand.

Interested in moar? Let me know

she hacc me

There is literally no way he is in control of his own Twitter account right now.

>past few months

The easiest way to betray your new.

He could be fucking with us. He use to do that all the time during the show original run from 08-11

Did he get hacked again?

This is eerily similar to the last time.

He's just small-fry, and it's fun to fuck around with him and his autistic circle.

yeah but isn't it crazy how on edge hes been this whole time recently on his show?

Anyway, if it's all legit, here's to hoping he works things out with his son. Estranged family sucks.

Is..is it really him?

Is this for real?
I saw some people saying on twitter that this is 100% real and serious

it's real

He took hiatus and i had trouble wording it.

This "celebrity worship" concept only came around the time of the Richard Spencer roman salute by fags who are not on board with white nationalism so they bought the cuck talking point. Its been repeated since then.

Ghost has a show about politics that people here watch and discuss, while its a tangent its still politics. People who want to autistically catagorize the topics should fuck off back to subreddits or an significantly more autistic board.

He's in a fucking gym look at the floor

fuck off

No more than usual. I actually thought it was kinda wierd how happy he's been lately. Maybe connect with other people other than his wife brought back some old emotions. Idk. We've give him a lot shit but old ham bone is a pretty good guy overall. Hope everything is alright with him.

>spammed here for the past 8 years
FTFY

Ghost's show last night was interesting he said how Dick Spencer was KGB and also that he had half a mind to end the show because of all the autism and degeneracy. He;s going to blame the alt right and Russia no matter what. Could all be a false flag

facebook/redford.keith This him?

FRESH TWEET

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/825506617324081152

>sells pieces of paper for $15+
>makes people pay $100 for a follow on twitter
>cuts off contact with inner circle members who trigger him and threatens to dox them if they request refunds
>considering making people pay to call in to Radio Grafitti

Ghost is the fattest fucking scam artist in the alt-right. If you have any respect for him still I honestly feel sorry for you. Anyone who gives him money is getting scammed. He does not give a fuck about you.

Why do whyte ppl bother posting pics? They all look the same

You're so new it hurts. Now go back to where you came from you gay double nigger.

Israel

poo in loo
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

>Arizona
Well shit. Kayfabe's over, the show really was a giant ruse.

Is it bad that I'm more impressed than anything?

Most of the inner circle is autistic as fuck

Who?

Ghost

Poor ghost

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little fruity-ass? I'll have you know I'm the most listened radio host on Blogtalkradio, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids with the Capitalist Army, and I have over 300 confirmed doxxes. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top propagandist in the entire Trump train. You are nothing to me but just another milkylicker. I will pimp my hand strong with a precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my goddamn words. You think you can get away with spewing that trash to me over this fiber-optic thing we call the internet? Think again, fruitbowl. As we speak the Engineer is contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, asscrack. The storm that wipes out the pathetic excuse of a little thing you call life. You're fucking dead, jerk dick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dox you in over nine thousand ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in beating every bed-wetting liberal hippie that there is, but I have access to the entire manpower of the Inner Circle and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the earth, you cyber vermin. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, you troll terrorist.

WE GOTTA FIND HIM GUYS