GHOST FROM TCR IS LOOKING FOR HIS SON

GHOST FROM TCR IS LOOKING FOR HIS SON
>twitter.com/PoliticsGhost

Ghost from TCR is going trying to find his son who he hasn't talked to in years. I guess that explains his meltdown last episode
If he's found he's gonna invite us to meet him there

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/df1hthgE
twitter.com/celticibancrew
truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/CelticIbanCrew_Blackmailing_Incident
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@politicsghost&src=typd
mobile.twitter.com/ponytoast?lang=en
twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/825530402156773378
twitter.com/NinaByzantina
twitter.com/LAdirtbag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 he's a brony an Ghost offs himself

Sounds like a ruse. He's literally dressed like a jewish man in his pic.

Fake and

Did you guys see the pic of Ghost and wife cosplay holy fuck. his name is Keith Redford from Arizona not even a Texan the whole show was a ruse.

Please Help !

Oh no, he rused us into showing compassion. Whatever shall we do now? Verily,our lives are over.

Hope you guys saved all the pics of him and his wife that Gandalf cosplay.

So let me finally get this straight
His name is Keith Redford from Arizona and that pic of the Jewish guy with the long beard is actually Ghost?

Is all of that true?

I smell a troll
buy who knows with this guy

Yo.
Looking like it. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed he kept it up for so long.

seems to be the case

Its true mate.

If it's true he needs to own it. Could make the show better.

If it's true, the show is probably over.

After yesterday, I'm thinking the show's over

Well he said it was over anyway though that's not the first time. That one troll in the circle must have really pissed him off.

I thought Ghost hated Hollywood - his "son" is an animator in LA...?

>that twitter page
This is so weird and sudden. Why does he want his son so much now?

Real shame but all in all it came to its proper conclusion

He came back to get Trump elected and now that its happened he has no reason to stick around. Also the prank calls were getting really fucking awful

I'm 95% sure his account has been compromised.

I have no idea what this is about but it reeks of little kid fucking clique bullshit.

Ghost's radio show and 4 chan have a very deep 8+ year long history
Goes back to before Sup Forums even existed.

I thought his son was the guy who is the troll and Ghost needed help finding. but why do they share a name. now I'm confused.

ghost should kill himself asap

It's just so bizarre. He literally posted himself as a jewish man.

Hes made references to 'coming out' over the last couple weeks. Given how he ended Fridays show I don't think the show was coming back anyway.

If it does, Ghost will have to be more careful now that his identity is out there... Assuming this is legit.

I think there's a good chance he deletes his Twitter and just hangs around with the inner circle once in a while

ruse cruise

That guy in the pics is a nobody I'm sure he has nothing to worry about accept someone towing his trailer house away when he is out at bronycon or doing cosplay meet and greets.

Wasn't this Robert Redford guy doxed before by Ghost himself when he treatened to dox the Inner circle? This is nothing but a huge troll attempt Ghost.

Look how everyone is spamming wierd ways to spread awareness

Lol fuck the mlp cartoon fetish faggots that listen to TCR

This has gotta be fake.

1. Robert Redford's Facebook link is "robertsreeses"
2. "robertsreeses" finds a old pastebin doc. pastebin.com/df1hthgE
3. The doc spells out an alias 'celticibancrew'
4. twitter.com/celticibancrew is a troll that's been fighting with Ghost for years, most recently in October truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/CelticIbanCrew_Blackmailing_Incident

Ghost's account is probably compromised.

But who is the cowboy Jew and Gandalf?

This guy isn't even from Texas, probably fake desu

>Ghost's account is probably compromised.
I'm not ruling this out as a possibility

Ever thinking Ghost has a condo on 6th Street.

he's just trolling

I think so too

I wish one of our regular (((Inner Circle))) would chime in here

I don't understand people that seriously try to attack ghost.
I get this celtic shit has been doing this for a while, but what the hell do they think they will get out of it? He's a minor fringe radio host who's fanbase only takes him semi-seriously.

It's a fake. Look at the floor. He always said he has a carpet. Especially with the dog shitting on it and everything

Holy fuck I just thought of something

What if this was all a ruse to get people to dox someone. I kinda suspect Ghost organized this with his inner circle buddies and they're now in full throttle

He's retweeting every single dank meme the twitter trolls are making of his supposed """son"""

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@politicsghost&src=typd

But how does he do folklorico on a carpet?

its a good sign i guess, he hopefully didnt quit...just gonna be nazi mode RG for a while

It is. He's picking up a troll who tried to dox him a few months ago

Nice get and perhaps he has a streaming room or he just does it on the desk with his hands

nice Richard Spencer KGB get
How much does the Putin pay you?

Wonder what relation this has to the ridiculous shit he did friday.

People aware this is the guy who tried to dox the inner circle right? Ghost said his name in a paltalk a few months ago.

So he's not Keith Redford from Arizona?

Has his identity ever been leaked?

You guys know that red head in the pic is Pony Toast right.

remember when that guy came to our thread and told us this would all be going down close to February?

Ghost has lived his whole life in Texas

shalom, nice get

mobile.twitter.com/ponytoast?lang=en

Same guy as Robert Redford

Seems like he's on a good mood. I guess he just had a few drinks.

Actually I dont, quick rundown pls m8

we need to troll ghost with alcoholic twitter names

Ghost's wife's son gone missing

some guy came in and said the inner circle would be doxed and Ghost would be doxed and warned us not to get involved one day. Said it would be happening just about in this timeframe
Probably a larp or Teutonic/Mask trolling but who knows

I remember I used to listen to Ghost back when I was a 16 year old underage Sup Forums user.

There was this other lady too that Sup Forums used to troll but then became attached to and would listen to her because they started caring about her. Forgot her name.

Whatever happened to Ghost? He's alt right now or something, right?

Is that why he sounded really pissed last episode?

I don't know what the fuck is really going on

Oh yeah, i remember the furry that does RG highlights said this too. The only reason that list of emails got leaked is because ghost didn't bcc the fucking inner circle email and nothing really came of it.

he is somewhat more conspiracy nut alex jones that gives trolls a platform...until epic meltdown this friday

>Whatever happened to Ghost?
ended the show in 2012 and disappeared
resurfaced with a youtube video Dec 2015
Restarted the TCR radio show March 2016 and has been back ever since

So we don't care who the guy who is supposed to be Ghosts son on Twitter right.

He's pissed, because the bronies are fucking up his broadcasts and even his inner circle has little children in it who paid either 40 or 100$ to troll Ghost. Now he has enough of it and cancelled RG for a bit and is hunting down the trolls in his inner circle.

He'll come back. This trolling that he's doing shows that he has calmed down a bit.

RG was filled with autism

What even happened Friday? He was going off on some bullshit about Richard Spencer and then suddenly got really pissed like 45 minutes in and ended the show early.

I think it's some longtime nemesis brony that's trying to dox Ghost getting himself counter doxed by Ghost
That's what it seems to be

I though he partnered with Hidden Mysteries radio did he not?

So it was Sam who was trolling him in the inner circle. makes sense his show was filled with tub guy masked Pony Dr bristle

/innercircle/ here, it's doxxing drama. Not like the troll wars though. Teutonic is involved.

>down a bit
the guy was about to go on a killing spree yesterday, he probably hatefucked his wife for 3hrs to calm down or something

no, Ghost truly disappeared from the internet completely for those 4 years

he was sober

I don't know but when he started saying that he had evidence proving russian meddling and that Alex Jones was colluding I knew that he had been subverted, not even the CIA can prove it but this radio nigger can?
TCR is no more guys, clearly this guy has been taken over

This behavior really doesn't seem like something Ghost would do - but hey it's amusing to see.

Can any inner circle people confirm the validity of this happening?

correct answer
Ghost was 100% stone cold sober yesterday and it showed

Well the guy in his pics with the Asian girl is a brony

So...

>Thanks to all for helping. I plan on visiting my son this weekend if he's found. I invite all who helped to meet met there...

Is ghost calling on the capitalist army to bum-rush the guy or what?

Elfoxoloco was correct. Been listening since 2011 myself. Back then the show blew up when his paltalk mods turned on Ghost and people in the room were doxxing one another in hopes of being noticed and jumping on Ghosts nuts.

He warned the inner circle was going to become that paltalk all over again. He may be right. We shall see.

Ah, so it is fake? Tell Ghost that's a bummer.

It felt kind of nice to do something good for once.

How was Teutonic involved?

we need an internet intervention for him

I'm too scared to know what he does to calm himself down. He said that being angry is his normal and that it is his source for energy

The show. TCR (Conservative) was originally created as a way for him to vent his anger. That is (and Capitalist's) original purpose.

The problem is he's not doing it at Austin anymore but at home in San Antonio, so he's not able to leave everything at the office in Austin like he could. Instead all that shit stays with him now.

Whatever it has been a fun ride. I wouldn't mind.
Got to give credit where its due and he's been a source of entertainment for a long time.

where is the proof for this? people also said he was some guy named Thomas Albin

Richard Spencer's ex wife is spoopy though
I'll grant Ghost that

So he's actually a melting pot of rage and alcohol?

Don't go Ghost pls

FRESH TWEET

twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/825530402156773378

What do you mean?

Well you guys can always listen to Masked Pony n True Equestrian Radio.

twitter.com/NinaByzantina

What pissed Ghost off so much yesterday?

Haven't been following the show or the "community" much, now he's posting pictures of himself? Also did Ghetto Capitalist ever return?

If he really had a family feud, he would've kept to himself and not be so trollish about it. This is just Ghost being a troll

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

twitter.com/LAdirtbag