Is this true Sup Forums?

>Is this true Sup Forums?
No

Tattoos are redpilled

t. tattooed degenerate

No they are not

Your inforgraph is mostly correct however there is one flaw

>Alt-right

We are fucking Right-wing period. Fuck off with your alt bull shit.

Most of that seems pretty good, but we the Right now. Cucks BTFO and now THEY are the alt.

I think free market > mixed market but otherwise pretty correct.

Don't support individualism, keep being a carbon copy of everyone else

Wake up

I think mixed market requires Volkish/homogenous society. Then the opposition to some socialized programs disappears since people are far more altruistic toward their kin.

Also, you can more adequately deal with free rider problem in far right governments.

>minor support for paganism
>literally just a bunch of dirt worshiping hippies

it's pretty accurate

remove neopaganism (included in folk culture in first colum)

More Bait.

>support stronger British commonwealth
What's the point of that?

There is no such thing as "alt-right" ideology. It's just a blanket term created by the media for right wingers that are not cuckservatives.

Verdana is degenerate

that's pretty obviously one guy's opinion but I think I would agree with him on most things

in practice people who call themselves "alt-right" are a little less reasonable and much more authoritarian

Complete bullshit, we hate 18px Verdana

The "Alt-Right" typified by the infograph is against rampant individualism in general, of which tattoos are definitely a major symbol. Also:
> I need to permanently mark myself with ugly "art" in order to separate myself from others.
Learn mathematics or analytic philosophy or become good at basketball or get into really good shape or anything else to set you apart while actually accomplishing something good for you you mongrel.

Brits are our greatest ally

Go back to Comic Sans kiddos. The real adults are having a conversation.

>he doesn't use Times New Reich