I might understand a ban of middle eastern refugees if I were a country like China...

I might understand a ban of middle eastern refugees if I were a country like China, a country that wasn't really involved in the violence. But the United States is literally created ISIS. It was not intentional, but the US's actions directly lead to ISIS being formed. People like Bernie Sanders and others warned us before the Iraq War that if we went in there, we would destabilize the region and create a regime much worse.

How in the fuck are we going to go in and destroy these people's country and create ISIS in their lands, and then turn them away when they need help? They are fleeing form the mess we caused. The least we can do is show a little compassion and let these refugees into our country.

>Sorry little girl. I know we bombed your homeland and caused a murderous terrorist group to take over your lands, but there is nothing we can do for you! You should've stopped us!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/world/syria-fake-news-united-nations-trnd/
liveleak.com/view?i=dd0_1452374287
archive.is/ZgWGV
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't vote to invade the ME but I did vote to stop intervening there via Trump. Their trash isn't the responsibility of American citizens

You can take all of ours too while you're at it spreading your asscheeks for that filth.

Yea because America made Islam they chose to be filthy sand niggers

It is the responsibility of those americans who supported the war.

There has to be some accountability. You can just go in a destabilize a country and create a power vacuum that is filled by a group 10X worse. You don't get to just say 'tough luck'

I say if you supported the Iraq war, you should be taxed to pay for refugees to live here. Or we could work something else out. You could have refugees come and stay with you in your home.

People who supported the iraq war are the reason why these people are fleeing. They need to take responsibility for their actions.

>Invade and destroy people's countries
>Let the people who's families you killed and who's homes you destroyed into your country
>What could possibly go wrong?

You are *extremely* retarded. Places like the US that were involved should be the *last* places to take in refugees.

Before the Iraq war, Iraq was stable. There was no refugee crisis. Then we invaded and what people warned would happened, happened. a group that was much worse took power and fighting continued. Then came the refugee crisis.

The US didn't start the war in syria, so I am not saying we take all the refugees, including the ones fleeing Asad, but shouldn't we take at least some? Shouldnt we take those fleeing ISIS ?

ISIS is our fault

I actually think we're not doing enough... to destroy the middle east.

>I might understand a ban of German refugees from a country like Switzerland, which wasn't really involved in WW2. But the United Kingdom are the one's who bombed Dresden! You guys are the reason for all the refugees!

You're an absolute idiot if you can't understand why what you said is an argument against letting in "refugees". Yes, it WAS the U.S who tore apart their country, you are AT WAR with them. OF COURSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWING THEIR FIGHTING AGE MEN TO FLOOD INTO YOUR COUNTRY EN MASSE.

then how do you suppose we help these people? we owe them something.

>Posting pics of cute kids changes the argument

We don't owe them shit. Fuck off cuck

WW2 was a just war. The iraq war was not.

Cant compare apples to oranges, auscuck

I think spending 1 trillion on their hell hole is enough.

The idea that we owe them something is entirely false.

it's irrelevant who did or didn't support the war, the people never voted on it. I doubt anyone who voted for Bush/O*ama thought they were itching to bomb sand niggers. Neocon foreign policy is responsible for this, not Joe Blow

So you're supposed to accept people from countries you went to/are at war with into your country?

Fucking liberal logic everyone

>we bombed
didnt see all you fucks bitching when nigger was doing it

We owe them nothing.
Did Saudi Arabia help us after 9/11? Is Mexico helping us after all the narco terrorism? Did Somalia apologize for Bin Laden?
Obama and Clinton planned to destabilize that area for regime change. Let the Clinton foundation send them a check, because they wouldn't do shit for anyone else if the situation was reversed.

Again, you're just arguing for my side. If it is NOT a just war, then they have more of a reason to HATE YOU. Moreover, whether the war was just or not is totally irrelevant because the point still stands that you are giving aid to enemy COMBATANTS WHILST AT WAR. Think logically rather than with just "muh feels" for one second and the answer is obvious.

Btw nice Reddit spaces, wanker..

We're playing that game? Can we get Britain and France to foot the bill of all the trouble of the Middle East for the past century?

Fuck them and fuck their woes.

It isn't my problem.

Fuck off.

Youre right. we should just go into random countries, bomb the shit out of them, kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, and leave a power vacuums to be filled with terrorists.

It's all good. There should be no consequences. We should just murder and destroy for no reason.

Not to mention the trillions we spent to gain absolutely nothing. Lets spend trillions of dollars to kill innocent civilians and destabilize countries. Lets spend trillions and all we gain is terrorist attacks in our own countries. It is a smart investment

you owe them nothing

*bombs her house*
heh nothing personell kiddo

Pre-Trump United States created Isis, Trump US isn't going to bite the bullet.

Trump said this. He said that people like Bama and Hitlery made ISIS. He was only a businessman at the time. I doubt he would know how to directly stop it...

BUT NOW THAT HES IN POWER, HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BRING THEM DOWN

Drop more bombs on them and put them out of their misery

OP here.

You guys are all incredibly stupid and barbaric. Thank god for countries like Canada who will gladly take in refugees. Thank god for their compassion and love. They will save many lives. We can always count on them to do the right thing.

A special thanks to their amazing leader, Justin Trudeau. He is an example a great leader. Us americans can't look to our leader as a role model, but luckily we have Justin up north to look up to

WRONG.

It's actually goes like this:
>Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, little girl. The last administration bombed your homeland and caused a murderous terrorist group to take over your lands. Don't worry, we're going to bomb the shit out of those terrorists and send you back home! It's going to be fantastic.

Wow original sin sure has changed since I was a kid.

there are millions of civilians. So are you suggesting we murder millions of innocent civilians?

t. Assblasted Redditor who has been logically destroyed, and so resorts to butthurt "holier than thou" last laugh attempts

This little girl comes from a village close to the city of Tyr, in southern Lebanon
She is in no way connected to the humanitarian catastrophe unfolding in Madaya

" Syria brings 'fake news' to the United Nations"
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/world/syria-fake-news-united-nations-trnd/

" The supposed ''pretty Syrian girl'' that is ''starving'' in Madaya is fake"
liveleak.com/view?i=dd0_1452374287

>United States is literally created ISIS
Syrians refugges don't run from ISIS, run from a civil war promoted by Obama supporting the "moderate" oposition, to put the monkey that he want to control the oil that goes to Europe, most of the "refugges" aren't even from there and are just economic migrants that try to go to Europe without papers because here we let them in and some countries even promote that way of migration, instead something more controlled

They only bring in "refugees" under the guise of compassion. The true plan is to irreversibly change the demographic to insure that the Liberal Party remains in power for years. It's obvious, plus these "refugees" completely shit up everywhere they fester in. Not worth anything.

>Syrians refugges
Syrian refugees should go to Saudi Arabia or another rich Middle East country

archive.is/ZgWGV

" Syria Has a Massive Rape Crisis"
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/04/syria-has-a-massive-rape-crisis/274583/

>the United States is literally created ISIS. It was not intentional,