Y-YOU CAN'T BAN ANYONE FROM ENTERING!! I-I-IT'S UNCONSTITUTION-

Y-YOU CAN'T BAN ANYONE FROM ENTERING!! I-I-IT'S UNCONSTITUTION-

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title8/USCODE-2011-title8-chap12-subchapII-partII-sec1182/content-detail.html
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain#Racial_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to us code?

Google it you lazy piece of shit

>calling opressed refugees ""aliens""
the fuck?!

US Code 1182 Section F.

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCODE-2011-title8/USCODE-2011-title8-chap12-subchapII-partII-sec1182/content-detail.html

Are they still aliens when they hold a green card? Legally speaking?

I know, right.
It's not like they're from outer space or something.
C'mon guys.
Guys?

Kek. It is illegal for the "class" to be based on religion, sex, nationality, or ethnicity.

Ban is gonna get struck down next week.

Yes.
Green card is a resident alien card.
See how it's right in the name.

>CHAPTER 7 - EXCLUSION OF CHINESE (sections 261 - 299)

What did they mean by this?

it wont.

obama already did this and nobody cared.

Trump is demonstrating that the USA doesn't need to tolerate any bullshit... and faggots can't handle it. My FB feed is having a fucking stroke.

I wish she will have a painful death sometimes

>any class
>any

>tfw no qt ayy lmao waifus entering america

>citation needed

Newsflash: Obama deemed those terrorist associated countries. Trump merely enforced this EO.

Source?

Ask yourself why they want to come here when Canada is happily welcoming them?

Yeah but this is about ayy lmaos not inmigrants

Don't be a fucking faggot.
There are two kinds of people who demand someone else source their claims.
1. People who don't have evidence
2. People who are afraid of being proven wrong

You didn't even make the claim, OP did and he backed his claim with a source. Don't use the same cries leftists do. This ain't Sup Forums.

Same. Every other faggot is posting some appeal to emotion bullshit. My favorite article that I keep seeing is about how Anne fucking Frank was denied entry to the United States like I should give a fuck.

google something for yourself for once you autistic mong

Oh look, a leaf who doesn't understand that you need to back claims up with proof.

Obama banned Iraqi's from emmigrating for six months back in 2011 for starters.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

>implying
Marry the ones that are here before they get deported.

USC ≠ the Constitution

I'm liberal and find your own fucking source faggot.

>make baseless claim
>LOL GOOGLE
retard

Not trolling, actually confused. When do non-citizens have constitutional rights? If someone "applies" for refugee status why are they protected by our constitution?

I agree with you, I'm just pointing out how retarded this argument is.

Oh, OK. I always hated law stuff. Took a class or two in undergrad and it's the most confusing crap ever. Ill stick to programming. I am interested in how this pans out though.

>any class

If that's truly the case, why has no fucking president banned Africa yet? They bring no values here.

To tell it straight, all humans have, as you put it, Constitutional Rights. The Constitution doesn't give a person rights, but lays out the inalienable rights given to man by God. It's a sort of contract that is inherently signed by the US government that says these rights can't be violated.
That being said though, the modern government has a way of loopholing when it sees fit. NDAA 2012 for example. Any domestic or foreign terrorist can be held indefinitely without due process or a speedy trial. A direct infringement of the 4th amendment. What Trump did however, stopping immigration from high-threat areas and deportation of illegals is not considered a violation of the Constitution, because nowhere are we guaranteed the right to settle a foreign land without permission or gain political immunity for fleeing a warzone.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: bxicQ2ur) 01/28/17(Sat)18:22:10 No.109715859▶
>
>>make baseless claim
>>LOL GOOGLE
>retard
>>>
The Constitution distinguishes between Persons/People and Citizens, within the USA's borders. Persons/People are anyone - and have a the rights enumerated to them (free speech is one).

Still USC 1182 means Trump is within his power to block people from entering the USA

Eat shit.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/21
>Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies. The President is authorized in any such event, by his proclamation thereof, or other public act, to direct the conduct to be observed on the part of the United States, toward the aliens who become so liable; the manner and degree of the restraint to which they shall be subject and in what cases, and upon what security their residence shall be permitted, and to provide for the removal of those who, not being permitted to reside within the United States, refuse or neglect to depart therefrom; and to establish any other regulations which are found necessary in the premises and for the public safety.

>The Constitution doesn't give a person rights, but lays out the inalienable rights given to man by God.

Positive rights, e.g., the right to invade another nation for the purposes of economic benefit, are not among them.

If God wanted brown people across the world to live in white countries He would have had them born there.

Not to be a downer, but why did God even make browns?

to test the determination of the white people.

>next week
tonight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain#Racial_controversy

Merkel will go down as the pre-bearer to the 4th Reich

I see your points.