How do we troll?

Other urls found in this thread:

slippery.email/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>tfw not a creative person

Spam with hentai

I sent this

Say you were planning on bombing a kindergarten but now you cant get in to the country and are depressed you can not carry out Allahs will.

Might want to use a proxy though.

You're a big guy

Nice

>Mfw they might actually take that seriously and send a response

>tfw your wife's bull is stuck in Somalia

slippery.email/

Get your emails here Sup Forums

Let's do some work

just start telling them the truth, that you saw 6 gorillion 18 months olds rounded up and sent to death camps

Lel

they probably would have if the guy didn't post the e-mail before receiving a response, there's a good chance one of the dozens of journalists lurking here for scoops will narc on him

dumb shits, all of you.

bump

i know someone who is
>the canadians that volunteered to take these terrorists

>KSM
more like K E K!

We should tell them about our omniscient 8 year olds

Wouldn't be the first time.

let's get the pasta cookin' lads.

You heard the tweet, please email your stories how you know someone who is affected by this.

I sent this:

I literally cannot stop shaking, my husband Abdulfattah Jandali is stuck in Syria, he just wants to come to America and get Jobs. I tried explaining this to the authorities, saying that this is a big problem, he just laughed and said "for you". What Am i going to do?

K Jandali

>mfw the BBC thinks a screenshot from call of duty is fucking real

Gold

they responded Thank you for your message. Reporters for The New York Times are reviewing all messages submitted to this email address. We will contact you if we need more information.

CHECKED

We're all affected. Affected for the better. Best way to troll would be to start off some sad shit story and then finish up "And then President Trump deported that faggot and my life has never been better."

Got em.

Everyone should send emails about how their 8 year olds say really profound and unbelievable things.
>Daddy, why is Adolf Hitler on the Tv?
>No son, this is Donald Trump.
>What's the difference daddy?

Make one for Mook.

@nytimes

fixed.

I'm telling on you all.

pressure cookers

Call them "my wife's son"

>Ali Abd Al-Aziz Ali

I sent a link to this thread along with a copy to the NYT just to let them know you guys are sending fake information ;)

Fuck off leaf!!

lol

On the playground of Sup Forums Canada is that one kid who ruins it for everyone

>Implying half the stories they run on this won't be fake information anyway

Fuck outta here with your agenda

fucking leaf.

I hope your country will be overun with shitskins to ground.

Lol mudslimes have such stupid fucking names.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump

Who could be behind this e-mail address?

ofc they do, we deny 100K entry guess where they go?

sent:

Hello, yes... My uncle Aziz intended to come here and maybe torch some Synagogues but now he cannot enter USA. Thanks Trump or should I call him Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boss is pleased.

"My wife and daughter are free to walk the streets at night"

Kek has spoke through me and has told everyone in this thread to email them with read the first letter of every line in this post meme
Make it good memers remember kek has ordered

If Kek spoke through you, your digits would show it. It doesn't. Blasphemy!!!!

>How do we troll?

Simple: Appeal to their beliefs, and use their confirmation bias to get them to print the most ridiculous shit.

Bonus points for getting them to reprint a banepost.

>nobody got the Khalid Sheik Mohammed reference

Sad!

this is what i immediately thought of

It's cool, cause they'll still run it anyway. Not like they care about spreading false information, why do you think they are called fake news?

I sent them this.

Ascii horsecock and anime tiddies

Challenge accepted.

Nice. I like how you kept it clean and normal to draw them in, then dropped the bomb

Love it

Also sent this:

Hello,

I am Kalid "Marty" ibn Al-Shkrelli, a Lebanese-born clockmaker. I came to America to make clocks, I am a artisan clockmaker. I want to bring my Wife's son Ackmed to america, but now I cannot because of Pres. Trump. I call the authorities and told them I am in charge of my wife's son's welfare, the official at the other end of the line just said "do you feel in charge?". I must be in a dream I can't believe this!

Kalid

I sent this

>pic attached is in my reply to this post

Check'd. What picture?

Such attention to detail, they may just fall for it.

Top kek aussie

rood

>proof i sent

I kek'd.

>I wanted to start a new life here isntead of fixing my own country
No way they couldn't tell it's a joke.

hey leb-bro have you ever heard of a christian with a shia surname in lebanon?

I've just baited the hook. Told them my best friend Hassan was visiting family in Iran and no one over here has heard from him at all.

Jeremy Bogdanoff?

Thanks for the laughs!

Topkek!

Sorry, didn't notice. Kek approves of your hilarious mail. May Kek shine upon you

Thank you based leaf, now they won't know which ones are real. :^)

>my eight year old turned to me while watching tv
>"daddy its hitler"
>no its drumpf
>"what difference"
>we fuck because is my wife i make call daddy
>eat swarmah

My email:
Hello NY Times!

My name is Al Shabob Dinar Muhammad and I have been a long time fan of your publication! My family has been recently affected by his inhumane and barbaric actions. I am located in Iraq and worked as a translator in the alwhar del shabbabi province as a translator for the US army. We were promised refugee status in the United States in return for the crucial information we provided to the armed forces about local insurgency. This greatly endangered our my life and my families for even talking to the army men. In return the local insurgents kidnapped my youngest daughter Yael rae. She was only seven when they broke in the middle of the night and kidnapped her. After pleading with the army to go and rescue my daughter they launched a convoy into the insurgent position to return my daughter. I came along to provide my expertise on the local terrain as well as fulfilling my duty as a translator. After a 2 day excursion into the local mountains we finally located the bastards compound. A brief firefight ensued and the army men stormed the enclave. What I saw next will never leave my mind. I saw the animals had chained up my daughter of only 7 years old to the wall and had their way with her. Blood every where and she was barely conscious. So I did the only thing I could. I walked up to her grabbed her pussy and whispered. Make America Great Again.

Thanks for your service to Allah!

With love,

Al Shabob Dinar Muhammad

shadilay vikingbro

too damn obvious. ill you give the entire internet if they accepted this

wont matter, they will have to read each email no matter what

Hello NY Times!

My name is Al Shabob Dinar Muhammad and I have been a long time fan of your publication! My family has been recently affected by his inhumane and barbaric actions. I am located in Iraq and worked as a translator in the alwhar del shabbabi province as a translator for the US army. We were promised refugee status in the United States in return for the crucial information we provided to the armed forces about local insurgency. This greatly endangered our my life and my families for even talking to the army men. In return the local insurgents kidnapped my youngest daughter Yael rae. She was only seven when they broke in the middle of the night and kidnapped her. After pleading with the army to go and rescue my daughter they launched a convoy into the insurgent position to return my daughter. I came along to provide my expertise on the local terrain as well as fulfilling my duty as a translator. After a 2 day excursion into the local mountains we finally located the bastards compound. A brief firefight ensued and the army men stormed the enclave. What I saw next will never leave my mind. I saw the animals had chained up my daughter of only 7 years old to the wall and had their way with her. Blood every where and she was barely conscious. So I did the only thing I could. I walked up to her grabbed her pussy and whispered. Make America Great Again.

With love,

Al Shabob Dinar Muhammad

noice

(OP)
Hello NY Times!

With love,

Al Shabob Dinar Muhammad

>Tfw NYT does a whole melodramatic feature on a story made up by a shitposter on Sup Forums

Sorry bud, it just had to be done.

desu your story was intriguing all the way

It's somewhat obscure

hahahahahahaha. LOVE YOU!

Turn off your proxy.

with memes, good sir, with memes

:'D had me all the way well written

Oh, hun, we don't care.

give Syrian Christian sob stories about how you wanted to escape Muslim persecution but now you can't

Here's mine