CNN posted this

Aw hell yes

Yes I have been impacted, it means more radical islamic terrorists will come to UK, as if we dont have enough already.

rev up those tendies boys

Build a wall on the English Channel

Bumping this
Someone should alert our colony of reddit for mass appeal

Hell yeah they have. I live in a peaceful quiet white town in the midwest and I was starting to see Syrians in town. Thanks to this ban my family can rest easy for a while.

This. Can we get a bunch of Sup Forumsocks to flood their whatsapp with basically this same exact story?

THESE CUNTS ARE LYING

FUUUUUCK

THEY WERE INSTIGATORS

yes
>got online
>saw headline

today was a good day.

Can I call them and tell that me and my American family are safer now because of the ban?

This. If they can't stay in the US their next destination is probably the UK and we don't fucking want them.

They already did.
And the cheeky cunts built it in France.

Call and ask if they have Battletoads.

Tell them I wasn't accepted for who I was in the US and based Mama Merkel decided to give me a free trip to Germany all expenses paid and encourage others of my people to do the same

Why is CNN asking people to WhatsApp an English phone number?

make sure to record it though

We must make a up a story (heartbreaking like poor old grannie in sandnogstan with testicle cancer etc so they will publish it) and put some memes in (like at first I was 'are u kidding me')

Raid?

Lets go berzerk on their ass

fucking ambulance chasing fake news

I was wondering that too

The hiring freeze affected my sister. She was very happy that she got a job and she was about to start but Trump issued the hiring freeze and she didn't get the job. Total bummer.

Yes. I've been overburdened with joy and feelings of grandeur.

Sshhh before faggot mod delete it.
Also rare?

>tfw spic
>about to put some dumb shit
>spout some pol memes

you all know what to do

Troll time

All wings report in

Yes, I feel much safer now.

Someone needs to leave voicemails talking about how their communities feel safer now that dangerous immigrants aren't getting in

We are not your personal army

We are against the Muslim ban. This board has officially turned on Trump. This is evil, pure evil.

i think we found the hotline boys...

repeating numerals is the way

>So i was in the gate for my Qatar airways flight out of aleppo with me and my family and the flight was relatively calm, simple turbulence no big deal. We land at JFK and a couple of big guys in uniform stand in front of us and ask for my id. I'm white, but my family is mostly first generation syrians. They wave me on but then I hear them behind me. "uhh you don't get to bring friends." I reply to them sternly. "They aren't my friends. they are my family" He simply giggled and shook his head at me. "the flight plan I filed with the agency lists you and my men but only one of them." Right there my heart sank and I couldn't believe that this was really happening. Rage overtook me and I yelled out "Well congratulations! You caught them! So what's the next step in Trump's master plan!?" I saw red and was pretty much blinded by the disrespect towards people who just wanted to find a new home in this country I had loved for almost my whole life. The uniformed big guy looked at me calmly and leaned in. "Don't worry, no charge for them." He winked smugly to me and led my family off to the side. any attempts I made to protest were ignored. I just don't know what to do. I dont know what is happening in this country, but one thing is for certain: the fire rises.

this might be too on the nose.

I think it's time for a raid fellow anons

Becuse of trumps immigration polices, I was unable to acquire a copy of battletoads. Trump is a xenophobe that hates frogs

Kek. Haven't heard that one in a long time.

So I'm gonna call and let them know that I'm a muslim battletoad. i would like to be reunited with my fellow toads. Battle or not, all toads are created equal. He will not divide us. many such cases. This we know bigly.

say that a battalion that you fought in at aleppo is called the battletoads. say you were one of the moderate rebels.

Ha Muslims btfo

Anons, don't you see, we ARE the battletoads. Browsing this shitheap of a website all these years, all the memes, all the synchronicities. Kek, Sup Forums, trump. Its all there. Pepe. We are the battletoads, anons. This is our time.

~ ~ ~S H A D I L A Y~ ~ ~

Because spics use What'sApp more than anything. It let's them communicate with their family back in Mexico without fucking their long-distance fees.

Kek wills it.

Yes, now my gorillion cousins don't have to worry about muslims raping murrican wymen before they can get to them.

we are a moderate people, us toads. I fought long and hard in the tadpole resistance. That was it's code name. No seriously though if someone could do that, that would be great. I thought I had my little setup ready, but it's not. There are others though who can carry the burden

>A journalist uses the word "impacted" incorrectly
Color me surprised. These fuck-tards cannot even engrish correctly anymore.

Trips is truth

Its glorious all blessings to kek and President Trump

>too on the nose
nigga they bought the Trump piss story. I like what you have. Throw in a 4u and vocoroo that shit.

kek

i used this user, sorry for stealing it

>2017
>still allowing muslims to enter your country

That's what you get for being a cuckold.

Anyone who vocoroos this is a a saint

My husband has the key to my room and now he's stuck overseas. I have no idea how I'm going to get out.

this post turned me gay

Do it. You won't.

KYS.

This actually makes sense.

doesn't matter, they will only print the stories that make trump look bad

>we ARE the battletoads

You can say something with the underlying message "Fuck drumpf and fuck America" and then tell people to go to EUrope

great subversion

Libs are going to throw the kitchen sink at trump for the next four years.

Shits so annoying.

Calling bullshit since existing job offers to prospects were not revoked due to the hiring freeze. If she was offered a position before the freeze and accepted it she would have the job.

t. federal employee, we still have new hires coming in.

When something is so common you have to go looking for it. Why do they even challenge Trump.

Yes, they feel safer now.

digits that kek wants us to send them many memes

Hey I can make a vocaroo with me saying shit like pepe the frog or kek or other Sup Forumsack shit in arabic and make it sound like real locations or people

kys newfag

If this is true, than i say we takeover and spill memes

maybe that's just what they told her

Good joke post, friend.

They have obvious shills to cut in line and balance out the maga.

Dude that would be amazing

>+44 7436 939 154
>07436 939 154

That's a UK mobile phone number.

NYPA OP

Have you or your family been impacted by Trump's sexual harassment?

do it my moroccan friend

Oy vey goyim. Donald rejected my family from entering and it felt like annudah shoah.

its okay. idk if I have the acting chops to pull in off in a phone call. I encourage you all to use it.

>Have good health insurance plan.
>Obama makes my health plan illegal
>Now I have to pay twice as much for half the coverage
>Trump repeals Obamacare
>Now I get to keep my old, inexpensive, healthcare plan that Obama tried to kill

Thanks, Trump!

All the memes are coming together.

There is a difference between asking for a personal army and attacking CNN. We aren't good goys.

Hello my name is Ali Eselfiker (donkeyfuxker in german). I'm from Iran and came to this beatiful country 2 years ago alone without my family. At first it was nice to live in america but since 1 year it became worse because of Trump. People started to call me a 'Terrorist', 'Goatfucker' or 'Ali-Qaida'. When Trump was elected I first was like are you kidding me??? But then I felt like I'm in a nightmare. One day after work a big guy (at least for me I'm 5'1) came to me and told me 'Hello, I'm Cia. We need to talk about the masked Isis terrorist who beheaded Foley'. At first I didn't know what to say and then the guy laughed and said I should get on my carpet and go back to 1001 night. And now I cant even visit my family in Iran and they cant visit me. My wifes son called me today and said he missed me and that we must need a way to see us again. I promissed him I would find a way but honestly I dont know one. I still can releaze the ban that Trump made. Why would he do that seperate families? The people of Iran didn't do nothing wrong to america. I think I will leave the usa and move to Sweden. I've heard they are tolerant and like the islam. I'm planning to live with my family there in peace and tolerance.
Ali

Some based anons troll this shit, ruin their credibility more.

I'd send them the Arnold pasta.

I alerted CNN to let them know that you guys are sending fake information ;)

I gave them a link to this thread along with a backup copy.

It's obvious the story they're trying to construct with this. They automatically assume it's hurting people and looking for cherry picked examples to back up their assumptions.

What if it's a positive story that paints the immigration ban in a positive light?

Welp, guess we're changing the name from 'Right Wing Death Squads' to 'Battletoads'.

Maybe you just made it up, or she didnt get the job and said that to save face.

And its send

>are you a foreigner?
>we want to pretend you're more important than everyone else

Dude CNN is so stupid and gullible they'll just publish this without a second thought.

then they won't air it.

Top jej expertly memed

Yes

I woke up early today and got a lot of chores done and had a productive Saturday and wasn't beheaded

>be me
>immigrant to USA
>see the immigrant community for what it really is, parasitic and detrimental to the USA
>support Trump
>Trump wins
>my life has been positively impacted

Should I do it Sup Forums?