I'm from the future and you wont believe me but screencap

In the future theres a place on the web called grandjest. It's where old Sup Forumsacks / chan users go to die.

Sup Forums doesn't survive, it goes through one more owner, a company you all know and love and then goes nobody knows why.

Heres the news, you won. you think it's going to last for just 8 years you're wrong. the swing right starts now and lasts not 8 years, not 30 years as some have predicted but to this point it's lasted and stayed strong for 70 years.

There are movies made about you, they're positive. Hollywood is Sup Forums positive. Trump went down as the greatest leader the world has ever known and future governments have been modelled after his.

the media of this age has reformed totally thanks to trump and the success of the administrations that follow in his image. Every movie made about this age is pro trump anti-media.

celebrate Sup Forums, it's better than you think.

for aussies, we eventually become a republic and our political system totally changes. there are dramas about how corrupt the politicians of this age are too.

screencap for later guys.

That's all guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=curent time in australia&atb=v16&ia=time
twitter.com/Trevornoah/status/824093528678694914
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS THERE STILL VEGEMITE LELELELE

capped. not because i believe but because i want to believe.

But how did you overthrow your Caliphate?

are martian girls cute?

does australia give people their guns back?

>Sup Forums doesn't survive
I'd live under a Hilary rule for this place to stay. It's too important to me, user is too important to me.

In time, all good things must die. But not yet.

Thanks bro but it will be okay. Ill visit you in your dreams.

>grandjest
Oh fuck, a digital retirement home for old Sup Forumsacks.

Letting you faggots know right now I have claim of the Bingo thread.

I sure hope not

if you think I'm keeping a screencap for 70 years, you're sorely mistaken

>Aussie shitposters = Best shitposters

Reptilian from the future here. OP is wrong, Trump will be gone within the year after he finishes his purpose of driving people to the left.

Here you go. One of many i'm sure.

>they make movies about this website
please do so.
this

>for aussies, we eventually become a republic and our political system totally changes.
So it was all for nothing?

Whatever I get to be the old guy who only wears a bathrobe and pretends to be crazy for the lulz

>I want to believe

Aussies confirmed from the future:

duckduckgo.com/?q=curent time in australia&atb=v16&ia=time

This

LARPing done right

> kek didn't approve

Sage in all fields.

>LARP
Learn what that stands for.

>nobody ITT got the joke yet

Hes from Australia, hes from the future stupid

Capping for historical documentation. Sounds Wonderful.

>expecting /r/pol to understand subculture

It's actually just hitting me now that I probably will be on some website in the future like this one with all of you fucks.

/passing/ general will be weird, just a thread of anons about to pass away and saying farewell to strangers. Creepy but intriguing.

I hope my hard drive holds out for the next 70 years so I can confirm an Australian time traveler's post on Sup Forums.

I'll post my Pepe folder and doujin folder before I shit and piss all over the plug to be an hero instead of a bed-ridden vegemite.

Checked, Sup Forumsack nursing homes are gonna be comfy

>tfw cyborg
>not accepted by normies
>not accepted by robots

That fucking shit is horrible. Why the fuck do Aussies like it? I wanted to gargle my mouth with bleach when I tied it

You don't need to be from the future to know that books and movies will be made about us. The globalists were so close to holding the USA firmly in their grasp then trump fucked everything up for them.

I don't think he could have done it without the memes.

Did you even have it on toast or did you try to eat it out of the jar like a fucking amateur?

then we'd become raging lefties. We just like to be contrarian.

>Just one more square please!!!
I know that feel bro

We gave him enough mass to go critical, once that began the reaction was self-sustaining, but we gave that initial push.

I fucking love futurebros

There used to be a really dedicated one on /new/ back in the day who was the shit. If anyone archived that guy pls link.

Jesus, all this talk about the future?

In a little over two year's time, people born after 9/11 happened will be able to post without getting b&. Wasn't quite ready for that.

fucking new fag

>the eternal king of shitposts

Good try, Emu but I'm not buying it after a "guy from the future" screenshotted the election outcome which turned to be actually just Photoshop
I used T believe in time travel but not after that

This is far too lenient. I was a different person when most of this happened though. Just turned 29 so most of that shit was over a decade ago.

I hate growing old. I sometimes wish I was never born but not so unhappy with life that I want to end it as truth be told, I have it pretty decent.

What's the point of LARPing like this. So fucking autistic

That's already been happening for years. see:Sup Forums isn't contrarian you're an idiot

Seth richards deserves a lot of credit too. At least he can rip in peices knowing he stopped a plot for world domination mere months before completion

>eventually become a republic
your a dorable
taigs out gstq

It really just hit me that Sup Forums was the driving force behind making trump a legitimate candidate.

If Sup Forums ignored him there would be no Pres. Trump, it really was Sup Forums and some other boards that pushed trump to the mainstream, and then other normies followed.

It was that first, major push that secured everything.

As long as you hate jews you can never be a normal fag

Trump didn't need us to cover him, he's an expert at getting media attention and played them like an xbox. What we did was savagely fuck hillary over and over at every opportunity when everywhere else on the internet was promoting her.

Sup Forums memes were good theirs were shit and gay. politically correct memes just aren't funny

Never say never. Hating kikes has gone mainstream in over 100 countries in the past!

Y-you mean ai really am normal?!

wanna play some football bro?

That's the most comfy .gif I've ever seen.

Even Trevor Noah, the most unfunny "comedian" on television, is BTFO by Trump's greatness.

>grandjest
I swear I've seen this somewhere before, not just the name but I mean "grandjest" as a website where people post Sup Forums-tier shit

Either it actually existed and I just happened to find it by accident long ago, or I saw it in a dream

Good thread OP

are there blacks in the future?

Everything dies eventually user, you must move on and create your own user family with an anonita.

>celebrate Sup Forums, it's better than you think.
yes but is there half life 3?

Technically speaking this means OP is underaged

What happens to blm and feminism

I'm 26 and I got 0.
How to I become a decent person Sup Forums?

Thanks fir the info John Titor

Nice fanfic

Not yet. *buries a small wooden totem of user in the sand of the arena and smiles.*

okay, i'll be sure to check back in 70 years

>celebrate Sup Forums, it's better than you think.
Does that mean I get a girlfriend?

Is there a Germany/Sweden redemption arc?

no

LOL

I know somehow this is real, Godspeed user

so i was a normalfag the whole time?

>give up this future for Sup Forums
no, burger. we are the soldiers of this war. if Sup Forums dies, or if we die, in this fight for freedom, we must fondly remember the times we spent here and move on. we cannot selfishly spare ourselves when the greater good awaits.

it will be weird user

But with you guys, shit will be alright

In time, you shall.

I don't want to be a poof republic, monarchy or death

>grandjest
Lets not make this a self fulfilling prophecy.

When this Sup Forums falls I'll start a kick starter to invite brilliant chantard programmers to pool money for the DNS of something similar (oh noes, it might not be org!) and we'll reimplement in a better language than PHP.

Everything else OP says is obvious or plausibly self fulfilling, that's how prophecies work. Of course the future media loves the people who fought the redefinition of equality and dragged it back to mean something libertarian. That's just completely no shit. We're peak leftism so much it's authoritarian.

/thread

>In the Hillary wins timeline we still have Million Dollar Extreme and Sup Forums
>In the Trump timeline hollywood takes over the right and ruins it

What a dilemma

Fucking how

just bought all the grandjest domains, come get your grandjest gold passes fellas only 6 million shekels

The last person I'll trust is a fucking Aussie

go blow your cousin, you onanist

I've got a functioning IBM 5100 if you need it future man.

>There are movies made about Sup Forums

Fucking boring.

>Drama centering around Hillary's campaign with her team as the main characters, centering on their breakdown and eventual loss while occasionally cutting to a smug memer making a post that impacts the entire race
Have some imagination nigger

They already made a movie about Sup Forums it was called the matrix and it's pretty good.

F-lawdy-lawd you fucking grandjest piece of shit.
Guys don't buy into this shillnigger shit. It wasn't Sup Forums douchenigglet, it was goddamned deddit that went on to found grandjest in 2022.

>Liberals can't into James K. Polk

get a job and lose weight. You should at the very least have those 2 boxes filled.

you lying sack of shit the future is very bleak no possitive outcome of this. so fuck off. world is crashing.

Oh well, I screencapped way worse shitposts.

nice i love pathetic larping

>it's lasted and stayed strong for 70 years.
W-what happens after that?

Fuck you, oldnon. That's my racket.

>When this Sup Forums falls I'll start a kick starter to invite brilliant chantard programmers to pool money for the DNS of something similar (oh noes, it might not be org!) and we'll reimplement in a better language than PHP.
node.js, python or c#? or a gun to your head?

>acting like edgy anonymous message boards won't continue to exist

Ok Mr. Future user, what day does Trump announce to be Peace and Prosperity day?

Hate to be that guy, but... twitter.com/Trevornoah/status/824093528678694914

As somebody who has used Sup Forums for 8 years, this place is already dead as far as I'm concerned. I guess some boards are still okay, but Sup Forums is unrecognizable after this past election season.

I finally know what it's like to be so old on Sup Forums that you can't relate to your favorite boards culture anymore, and you just desperately want newfags to go and stay go but times have irreversibly changed and eventually I'll just drift away from the website like the oldfags that came before me.

>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false
>this man is a false
this man is a false

Well, if there's one thing Australia's known for on Sup Forums it's their deep sincerity and technological superiority.

Thanks for the news, time guy.