Plastic surgery

How did S. Korea become the global center of plastic surgery tech?

Can S. Korean plastic surgeons work their miracles on white faces too or just on Asian faces?

God that is sinfully ugly

>habsburgjaw.jpg

I'd rather date a tranny than that thing.

B-bogdanov san?

>WE ARE NUMBER ONE

There's a girl in my Japanese class with a face almost exactly like the one on the left.

What ever happened to that cult? Did they prove human sacrifices and shit. That's like some /X/ shit but not retarded

they can change a white guy to an asian guy

there is a lot of uglies in Korea, so you bet that doctors have a lot of skill because of the a lot of practice

>go to SKorea
>find some megacutie and bring her back
>have children with her
>children all come out ugly as fuck

Guy in SK here. Just had hair transplant, mole removal, chin augmentation and cheek fat removal last month. I've pretty much fully recovered now and even got a date last week so I would say the results were optimal. Really depends which clinic you go to though, but overall treatment is safe and the staff can be courteous and accommodating for foreigners.

People demand to see their gf/bf's childhood pics and sibling pics in Korea because of this shit.

When all your girls are A-cups you need the extra boost somewhere to compensate.
Don't go full tranny and you'll be fine.

plastic surgery is for degenerates, dishonest, and should be illegal.

how expensive is it?

Are korean hair transplant good Quality? I was looking towards the US for them?

Can you really blame the girl in OP for getting it done? She wants a better life like everyone else. She wants a man to one day love her. Unfortunately she was born with a overly sized shin and unattractive epicanthic folds. What's wrong with wanting to look more beautiful? The results speak for themselves. She certainly looks better in the after pic.

>Korean's are literally the ugliest people on earth
>Questions why there's so much plastic surgery in Korea
wat

This must have hurt like a son of a bitch

BLOCKED.com

Remember that spending every waking moment of your life watching anime and hating other groups of Asians on Japan's behalf isn't gonna make you Japanese, you enormous faggots.

>Same person

Right.....

Right...........................................................

They have the same hair too............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

t. Kim Jong Park

>in my Japanese class

WEABOO DETECTED

Look at the eyes. They are 100% identical.

>having a child with an asian
>expecting anything but ugly hapas
yeah nah mate is ya head screwed on?

You can basically just remove the facial skeleton now and replace it with bananas now. It's the same person i swear.

Oh that's a given. They have to carefully push aside the masseter muscle and shave down the mandibular angle. Swelling is massive. Post surgery, you can only open your mouth about a centimeter due to the immense swelling. The swelling and restrictive movement lasts about a month, but residual swelling can take up to nine months to subside. You have relearn how to chew because the muscle has to readjust according to the new mandibular size and angle. It's a difficult surgery and requires not only an expert maxillofacial surgeon, but one with a strong understanding of aesthetics.

You can use plastic surgery to change hair too now.

And especially the eye color.

WHY.jpg

Thanks to Asian plastic surgery I changed my eye color.

there is literally nothing wrong with using tech to not appear like a fucking disaster

>oblivion and skyrim.jpg

>How did S. Korea become the global center of plastic surgery tech?
Because they REALLY REALLY needed it.
Look at that mongoloid bitch.

And now guys will fuck them thinking their genotype aligns with their phenotype. Poor suckers.

>How did S. Korea become the global center of plastic surgery tech?

massive self-loathing and jealousy of US after WWII

Damn... Do Korean women typically have jaws like that? I don't know of any other country where women seem to need surgery because their jawlines look like someone was dicking with the face slider in a video game.

I wish I had a chin like the before image. I do have a cleft chin though which is cool.

...how much is a hair transplant, kimchi?

This.

They had human sacrifices? I have a friend who grew up in that shit

Omfg

It has more to do with the fact that S. Korea sent a lot of students to study medicine, natural sciences, and engineering in the U.S.

Some of the medical students studied plastic surgery in various leading medical schools and brought home some really cutting edge techniques learned in the U.S.

That happened along with the opening of travel from China, massive pent-up demand for cosmetic procedures among the Chinese, and lack of enough highly-skilled plastic surgeons in China lead to massive growth of the established plastic surgery industry in S. Korea.

they're just colored contacts. lots of girls wear them.

should i get plastic?

Is this real?

hell nah dude you l look badass, unless you're hiding something

You look fine by western standards. Maybe too manly for Korean chicks.

nope you don't need shit dude

>Ywn have a chin as manly as that

I am not happy about this.

nope

it's seems to me that all the plastics out compete the naturals due their artificial beauty. So naturals must get plastics to play on a equal playing field. This is why sk is all plastic.

Confucius as fuck

yes, it took 10 rounds of plastic surgeries to look asian

Damn, that sucks. Just move to LA and get poon

dont have kids????? prob fixed

ur good family

Kanbari? Is that you?

Yeah what's with Koreans and fucked up jaws

Must be the steppe genetics

Thais are catching up too.
Asians are just good at plastic surgery. Asians seem cold and non artistic, but all they need is a human canvas

>children are all ugly
>they get much needed plastic surgery
>easily find mates
>their children are even uglier
>need plastic surgery
>plastic surgeon's face when

worst part is there very few naturals like mes in korea.
I'm cannot compete with unnatural perfectly kfaggot engineered face.

I don't see the problem to be honest. Here's a list of what women do to lie about their appearance:
Makeup
Heels to look taller
Padding in bras
Waxing their body hair constantly

Seriously though makeup can easily boost a 5/10 to a 8/10 that shit is magic. All Korean women are doing is just making their lies permanent. That's the only difference between women who get surgery and those who don't.

Some take their lies off at night, others keep them on forever.

might want to change the facial hair a bit, got a creepy salesman vibe but no plastic surgery needed you're good.

Why is South Korea so materialistic? It always sticks out in my mind, even amongst other first world nations.

The women are obsessed with plastic surgery to the point where the majority of women over 20 or something all look the same. There was a study, I'll have to find it. Everyone in general is just obsessed with appearance and flaunting their wealth. Like I get that the US and China are the same way, but you only see this behavior in the upper-middle class and higher. Lower class doesn't bother. Lower class in SK will throw money at plastic surgery, even if they can't actually afford it.

Genuinely curious

No way they did that, jesus christ.

wtf i love south korea now

naturals are treated like shit in korea.
Women only care about money and looks.
They think if you aren't plastic you are 거지/poorfag.

pic related to post

Imagine, finding a qt Korean girl, having babies with her, and they come out looking like monstrosities with deformed faces

So regular Korean children then?

OMG Asians and whites mating, thats how.

>Not wanting to breed with this high test chin-chan
Come on, your sons would be fucking GODS

kids will just go under the same procedure.
if you keep mixing with good-looking whites at some point they won't need it anymore, lol.

t. bald fag

More stubble

Korean jaw bone shaving is big business

Imagine flying two surgeons into that

badass dude, 9/10 would have in squad

after all, S.Korea is pretty much like China, where people with vile temper are running.

OOGA BOOGA WER DA WHITE BOIIS AT

Jesus that sounds awful
I thought this was just a big city thing tho

underated

Something something sarin metro?

I wasn't bald, but balding in the front a bit from high stress. It was quite expensive (7 million Korean won after discount but I had a lot of follicles moved and insurance doesnt cover, but it included hotel stay and follow-up check-ups and some medicine). I also went to an expensive area, Apgujeong, to have it done but I'm pleased with the results and will be happy once the new follicles grow fully over the next few months.

I don't know about in the US, but I felt mine was done real well. Again, it depends on the clinic you visit. I used JK Plastic and they are known for good results and client care but it might be pricier than other clinics in Korea because of that.

>da_fucc_u_say_bout_my_waifu.png

Yes. Become more white.

fucking kek'd massive

that was japan though

really glad that sunni arabs are to retarded to aquire a decent education in organic chemistry, they could wreak havoc in western countries with nerve agents.

100% globalist influence. They push this thing, when beauty is a standardized thing to buy. They tried it for whiteys but mostly failed especially because male beauty in Europeans isn't achievable through surgeries.