>Slavs are subhu...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid yank.

Hello subhuman
This feels good to.be polish

post machines

Fun fact: all haplofags have at least one drop.

how interesting.
were you born in poland?

GOOD post

Your Polish genes aren't worth shit, mate
I would wipe the floor with your alcohol infused blood
I will make sure to treat all Polish workers extra poorly just because of your snide little comment

Yes cyka

Didn't do us much good though. None of these actually correlate with anything really

good, britain and scotland both need more poles

Austrians and Hungarians are almost the same genetically?

Long live the Empire!

Whoa, hey there nordic village pretending to be a country

>throwing rocks while in a glass house

Your genes are kosovo tier

this

>Polish diaspora out in droves

You niggers are absolutely pathetic. You have to go back.

You're not allowed to be a nationalist when you're effectively a nigger in another man's country.

Speaking of genetics, blood, etc does anyone else think that what Varg says is bullshit? Afaik he says having brown eyes and/or brown hair is a sign of foreign (perhaps african/middle eastern?) admixture. Now overall in general if there was no colonization and if there was no Hitler today I bet people wouldn't be so overly obsessed with the word "white." It gives rise to schizophrenics who are ruled and run by their personal emotions which at the core is their subjective ego. Truly I say unto thee who may be reading this, and remember it well, but this whole thing of eugenics, muh pure race hurr durrr, muh supposedly superior phenotype and skull structure stuff is foreign culturally and even perhaps spiritually to Slavs. Slavs overall I would say aren't as "complexed" and whores of their ego/emotions like some of the people in more economically advanced countries are ie western/northern europe, so basically stormfront/neo nazis and people like varg are in their mindset completely unslavic. So varg can fuck off, and any autist who can't control his impluses and should not even try to compare themselves with Slavs, because when neo nazi fags do say "hurr Slavs le white xD" they still usually view scandis as superior due to like I said complications, psychosis and other forms of spiritual/mental illness. And thank God that it was never in the Slavic mindset to conquer blacks or arabs and then mix with them like other europeans did with foreign people such as blacks since during the period of slavery black women were raped, would Slavs rape blacks or other foreigners? No. Honor, valor and strength are the attributes of the Slavic group, something that varg barely has and on top of that a sane mind.

those "niggers" have higher IQs than danes

t. Zuski

>brown hair means non-white
What?
All fairhairs descend from brown hairs.

>Slavs are scientifically proven to be more white than anglos /Romanics/germanics , only surpassed by scandis
>B-but Goebbels said in his propaganda speech that Slavs are subhumans and not white and Russians are basically le Tatars
Unironical naziaboos , just kys

Apparently Varg thinks something among the lines of what I said and I'm sure he says that cro magnons are mixed with Africans. So basically I guess that's his justification that later on Celts were inferior somehow? This is just speculation and I don't want to spread rumors but yeah, psychosis and Hitler's actions had an affect on Varg mental state. Before he became a pagan traditionalist he wasn't too bright anyways probably, just run by his subjective ego from early years till now. So no wonder he spews out bullshit that FITS his agenda, that slides well with his EGO. Yeah, also apparently the chinese are more european due to neanderthal blood than southern europeans. Brainless pindos should know the whole story of the Europa and the white bull and from where it originated from.

I'm a quarter Ukrainian, am I an honorary white?

It's always a dane or a medkit

so basically, what you did is observed a situation, analysed it, and came up with your won conclusions? Now that's what I call taking the red pill, even if there are some inconsistencies within your conclusion.
Way to go

also this Slavs aren't just white, they are dictionary definition of it

>Ukraine war starts
>Sup Forums suddenly starts says "rightful clay" or "Ukraine, no such thing".
>Sup Forums suddenly starts hating on the Baltics calling them the butthurt belt, memes pictures included
>Sup Forums starts hating on Poland

Before any of this Russia fucking with Ukraine started NO ONE gave a fuck or let alone spoke about eastern Europe, i think the only common thing was is Estonia a Scandinavian country and memes about Finland being mongolian

now we regularly have

>Pro Putin threads
>Based Slavs
>Orthodox threads
>Why are you not married to a Russian
>Why are western women trash
>Anti Ukraine threads, anti Baltic threads and anti EU threads
>That fucking Bogdanoff meme which is currently huge on Russian boards

But we never have threads hating on Russian or Belarus

I think Varg hurts deeply from a lot going on in his life that he wont share with anyone.
You can see glimpses of it through what he does tell us, for instance his videos on his past are always the longest yet the least thought out, as thought out as a Varg video could be.
I don't think he understands the highest concentration of success in the European world is found only in areas with high amounts of R1a/b DNA...Celts and Slavs.
>only surpassed by scandis
Why aren't Scandis more successful or have higher average racial IQs than than their southern counterparts?
What about their lack of work ethic and sense of loyalty to the nation?

Scandis are beautiful people and should be protected if only for their aesthetic value, but they aren't the heavy hitters of the white race. They're at best, a quality propaganda piece.

desu scandis are quite innovative and produce a lot of scientific discoveries/inventions for their population size

Interesting.

Seriously though fags are pedos and should be killed by the government.

Good posts strayaman
This place really is a fucking babel tower
I wonder if the climate change deniers are also linked to some obscure agency lobbying for corporations

I don't see any reason why Slavs should give a shit about whiteness at all. Why should a Pole give a shit about some colonial WASP pseudo-identity when he has an actual, real identity founded upon thousands of years of ethnogenesis, culture, and history? What a joke.

My point is that Varg is complexed, he also probably views Slavs as inferior duh to psychosis like I said and the whole point of the brown hair/eye thing was meant to show that there's a lot of Slavs that have brown hair and eyes and that varg is confused, very confused if he uses the brown hair/eyes things to compare and judge nations of people. This is just some additional info. Anyways here's a pic of how the Aryans might of looked like. The woman might be Tocharian, if she had red hair irl, maybe not but afaik the hair on preserved bodies can probably change over time, perhaps not.

Also about the whore of emotions/ego thing, it's a broad thing. I shouldn't of have said that. I should of just said that it's his ego fueled illusion since many of us being humans are probably egoistic in one way or another and keep to things which we are emotionally attached to, yet not everyone is an emotion fueled charlatan pushing his subjective reality onto people as if it's an objective fact.

This

They used to have the largest population in Europe. They didn't conquer the world like the Britons who had an incredibly small population compared to what they owned, they didn't conquer like the Romans either who again had an incredibly small population for how much they fought. They've never developed any sort of coherent philosophical system, they've never had any abstract or analytic thinkers of any note. I think Hans Christian Andersen is the closest they have to high culture (he was Danish and arguably not a pure Scandi), they've never produced any great work of science or great innovation without first taking from some other idea and building on it (to be fair this is usually how it's done, but most other peoples have had scientific forerunners who began with their own intellect) they've never produced any great system of statecraft or administration, they have not shown us to be particularly skilled in the art of war either.
I rest my case.
Although they blow out anyone in terms of aesthetics, no contest, at all.

We're counting on you guys when our societies have fully degenerated and go full roman empire

>have threads hating on Russian or Belarus

Yeah sure....

You have to admit, you guys are hypocrites

>Freedom for Crimea
>Not for Siberia though....

This. '''Whiteness''' comes with pre-built white guilt which is really damaging, and literally zero priveleges. Moreover '''whites''' are decreasing the population drastically now -> unfit to compete for ground - > not a master race.

>Sup Forums is one person

Aahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha Brit speaks about hypocrycy. Aahahahhahahah. Uh.. let me hold my breath.. ahahahahhahahahahahhah

This is one of the arguments that E. Michael Jones puts forward; that white identity as the basis for a political movement can be easily managed. It's a political dead end.

It strikes me that Sup Forums and our generation generally is scrambling for some unifying factor on which a reaction to leftism and, for lack of a better word, modernism can be built. This is the product, I think, of secularism. The only thing even approaching a unifying factor for Europeans was Christianity, which much of Europe and its satellites have effectively turned their backs on. What we have now is a crisis of identity and confusion.

Anyway, ethnicity is what counts, not "whiteness". That's my view.

(((Feliks Rivkin)))

oh my...

We also have a 15% foreign population, with the IQ range of 65 to 85.

Go be a subhuman somewhere else, please.

Polish R1A Master Race reporting in for duty, you sub human animals.

14/88

Actually my gopnik friend

>My babushka & dadushka come from Yaroslavl

I agree. This policy of 'identify' is a huge trap, in which ''whites'' in the west have been caught. It was clear long ago that whole self-identify narrative is about to destroy whites. Whites need to counter strike cultural marxism identify policy with some other covert shit, in which there will no be a place for white guilt etc.

Really activates my brainactivators
Who else /вeб бpигaдa/ here?

Russia is a fucking empire. Always was and always will be till it dies. One must be unbelievably stupid to not understand it and treat Russia like it is not wounded and angered Empire as what it actually is.

Proxyfagging hohol under Aussie flag
I see you in ever Russia bread faggot.
Try to be more subtle

once you watch enough of varg you find out he's sort of a nut, not as wise as he thinks he is.
his latest video accused trump of having some christian agenda for banning muslim immigration, saying sarcastically that it's "A-ok for iranian and syrian christians to come" as if that was actually happening. Everything American-related is a christian agenda to him, like the ADL to anti-semitism.

slavs are not a race
youtube.com/watch?v=HKytMPW4SmI

Really? Proxy? You obviously missed the entire thread yesterday full of posters sick of the pro Russia shit

>Ever wonder why mods keep deleting the fucking Bogdanoff threads?

R1A carrying people got raped and enslaved by pretty much everyone. At one point they stretched even as far as Western China. Nowadays nobody speaks Indo-European languages there anymore. The superior steppe Asians KHAN'D them hard.

>You obviously missed the entire thread yesterday full of posters sick of the pro Russia shit

you mean the CIA shill thread? :^)))

Yeah you should come over to our side, the salary is good and if you get caught, all Vlady does is give you a cup of tea

>Its great