Why do liberals drive such old/shitty cars?

Why do liberals drive such old/shitty cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/environment/4-reasons-you-should-buy-used-car-instead-new-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inherited from Daddykins

People with nice cars don't usually ruin them with bumper stickers. They might be liberals, but you can't tell from the car.

Because they have no jobs

Most liberals I know are either soccer moms driving their stereotypical mom vans or rich pampered white kids driving BMWs, sports cars and such. And of course, niggers, but only black women really care about politics the men just get high and shoot each other.

>implying liberals work
>implying liberals aren't lazy pieces of shit
>implying liberals aren't mooching off of mommy and daddy
>implying liberals have any self-respect
>implying liberals have any ambitions in life
>implying liberals can stop smoking weed long enough to realize how shit their life is
>implying liberals don't spend all their money on illicit drugs and abortions
>implying liberals are good at balancing their budgets
>implying liberals know anything about automobiles
>implying liberals aren't mentally retarded children without a single understanding of aesthetics
>implying liberals care about personal appearance
>implying liberals want to date attractive women
>implying liberals even shower
>implying liberals don't all subconsciously want to kill themselves
>implying liberals matter

Why all the implications OP?

I'm right wing and I have an old car.

Who tf puts a sticker of Denmark on their car in the USA? That upsets me.

ultimately cucked beemer and i am now no longer a bmw fan

mid engine 2 seater master race fiero owner here

I prefer old cars than new cars, but i still am a conservative

In the UK it's always nignogs driving expensive cars, particularly new Mercedes, Audis and BMWs.

The upper classes tend to drive old land rovers and volvo estates, because they aren't materialistic like nouveau riche people. They tend to take an "If it ain't broke, no need to replace it" mentality.

Is materialism and consumerism a sign of class in the USA?

There is nothing wrong with old cars if you take care of them.

And it's a BMW. Jesus.

Fresh m8

why do conservatives post on outdated websites

I'm right wing, make good money, I drive an old, but not shitty car. I don't see the point getting a loan with the kikes for a new one, when my current one works just fine. I did buy a new 2015 motorcycle cash though. Also where I live it's mostly people on welfare driving 2016 kias and hyundais.

I've seen 80's rapevans around here firing on only half the cylinders that it came with, and most of them are Republican/conservative.

Does this mean all conservatives are jobless pedophiles leeches on society?

I would say yes.

See photo attached, the choice of the ultimate redpill.

Congrats on the worlds coolestshitbox

mirin

They do, but its some shit retail job or starbucks or some shit. So they can only afford a shitter car they buy for 2 grand off craigslist. slap a bunch of memes on it.

That said, some old cars are actually really good. 80s/90s hondas and toyotas are fucking beasts that don't quit, as long as you do regular maintenance.

OP is referring to old cars, but I think also meaning they drive shit tier old cars like a geo or some 2000 neon/mazda. That car you have may be old but its a fucking valuable collectors item as well and one of a kind.

An old BMW 525 is a cool car though

True, but if someone like in the OP got a hold of it, it was probably on its last legs and sold on the side of the road to some chump lefty whos gonna have some major fail in the next few years of never taking care of it anymore. sad

>pupper
Extra nice.

alternet.org/environment/4-reasons-you-should-buy-used-car-instead-new-one

Conservatives do too.

Jesus, have you even BEEN to the South?

Because liberals are not materialistically status obessed to get into conspicuous consumption when it comes to cards, unnecessary spending on cars, trucks ,suv's are a conservative thing.

The car you drive, the money you make, the cash you have in the bank are conservative status symbols.
Liberal status symbols are about values you hold, the education you have, the lifestyle you live(where money is a means not an end)

Even in jobs, the relative cultural/academic importance is above the amount of money one makes. Thats why a liberal NYT intern will look down on a plumber with 100k income

Poor choices like not saving for a good car.

>Poor choices like not saving for a good car.

Cars are pretty much the worst financial asset to own. Driving a shitbox and putting an extra $20k into a house instead is an intelligent financial decision.

Can people on welfare actually own cars in america?

>E34 station wagon
>shitty car

choose one

>implying that income and choice of automobile somehow correlates to political stance

Modern cars are hideous. They're so engineered to conform to every single regulation!

How can Sup Forums stand modern cars? They're soulless!

BMW caravans allways looked ugly to me

>Thats why a liberal NYT intern will look down on a plumber with 100k income

This is so true, liberals are obsessed with education, most of them are idiots ironically, all they care about are worthless humanities degrees.

Meanwhile in trump country

nice mate

>The upper classes tend to drive old land rovers and volvo estates, because they aren't materialistic like nouveau riche people. They tend to take an "If it ain't broke, no need to replace it" mentality.

this is called the middle class mindset, it goes further than the 'if it aint broke dont replace it' mentality, its more about making a statement that wealth cant buy into class. it sounds stuck up but its true, i wouldnt call a footballers wife driving around in an i8 middle or upper class, theres a certain mindset that comes with it as well as your background and education

>doggo loves the drive

I'm going by what I see, when I'm standing in line at the super market waiting, I usually see a coalburner with 3-4 mulatto niglets. She whips out her EBT card to pay, when I walk outside, I see her and her niglets getting into new cars, usually Korean. This has happened many times, but it's Florida, so I don't know how they do it.

>buying new cars
>ever

top kek. probably compensating for your small dick size.

>e34
>shitty
REEE

Although putting bumper stickers on a BMW should be considered grounds for execution.

>MR2

nice dude

>classic mr2
>them pop up lights
>looks like its in good condition
far from shitty tbqh

>mr2
Good taste

Majored in History, Minored in Political Science.

E34 525i touring is not a shitty car

hnggggggggg

60/70s American classics haven't yet quit... and they're better cars.

I'm sorry, i dont see Conservatives driving Tesla cars.

Wife and I voted for trump

We both drive newer Lexus vehicles.