You lose, the rest is coming next

You lose, the rest is coming next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/28/george-soros-financed-groups-scheme-stop-trumps-temporary-refugee-halt-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What?

they can't do that

This video connects all the missing dots about Hitler, this may be the most important video you ever watch, a must see for true Sup Forums users.
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
(ALT)
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528

Already over cupcake, enforcement of his executive order has been frozen and will soon be torn to shreds.

Who cares?

All this refers to is the extremely small number of people who were literally mid-air when the executive order was signed. They can't be deported, oh well.

It has nothing to do with all those who will be attempting to get here in the future.

Wrong.

God bless the ACLU

Wrong.

A small number of people who were detained and scheduled for deportation as they were mid-air when the executive order was signed, can't be deported.

The executive order to bar future entrants still stands and cannot be stopped as it is in total alignment with the law.

Word

I've never seen someone more wrong before on Sup Forums

Not even communists

Have your imaginary victory, you're just going to be very butthurt when you realize this only applies to a small number of people already here.

Wrong.

Pick a new cause, this one's done for.

*gas

ACLU just ran a train over Trumps decree, deny it all you want but this is just the start.

Bloods in the water, lets see how fast the right can swim away from Trump.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

see
ACLU does not have jurisdiction over this matter. They aren't even a government entity.

Lawyer here. You are fucking stupid.

Night night alt right.

>the law is stupid
>a lawful action by the POTUS is stupid
>trust me I'm a lawyer

How assmad are liberals?

And all these cities just lost their funding, congrats

This just means the people currently at the airports are let in right?

The ban will still happen otherwise correct?

THIS ISN'T FUCKING LEGAL!
Trump is well within has power as the exec! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Why does this matter?
Are liberals just arguing every possible option looking for something to tote in the media as a win?
Maybe you should all get over the ban, which is not religious discrimination because it is based on NATIONALITY, and apologize for saying trump was never gonna ban lobbying. This lobbying ban might be one of the best things a president has done in the past 20 fucking years.
Suck shit, america and the world is changing, get on board or get the fuck out of the way.
THIS IS HAPPENING.

>(((lawyer)))
>(((alt-right)))

So apparently this only affects like 50 people.

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

Why then, ARE you here? You were told that leftism is doctrine - that "reality has a left wing bias." This unquestionable doctrine became the context for your life. Viewing world events in this context shaped your reality. You accepted that left is right and right is wrong. Now here you are arguing with people that you were told are dumb hicks and fanatical nazis, and you're unable to feel like you've won.

You can't give up - you feel that you need to win decisively. It should be easy. You know you're right - you NEED to be right - but you just can't explain WHY. To walk away from the argument would be an admission to yourself that you can't defend your leftist doctrine, leaving you with a sense of dissatisfaction that would gnaw away at the core beliefs upon which your entire worldview was constructed. And that HURTS.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. I've seen the behavior of enough leftist cattle to understand what makes you tick. You're about as predictable as pavlov's dogs.

You feel it, right? The nagging in your head? The dissatisfaction? Better get used to it. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

Ex immigration officer here. You don't know the fucking law. Trump is within his bounds, can easily cite Thomas Jefferson and many other Presidents.

*Hums USMC theme song*

JUDGES RULING ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE WITH VISA"S
>JUDGES RULING ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE WITH VISA"S

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Also a lawyer here. You're a fucking faggot and I challenge you to a duel.

>Daniel Ho

I'm betting his mum was a Ho too.

Another lawyer here. Can I watch?

lol

>lawyer
>on Sup Forums

get the fuck out of here, you damn liar

when lawyers have free time they don't waste it on petty shit like this.

The VISA phaggots were ALWAYS allowed in

This is just damage control insanity from the left

>when lawyers have free time they don't waste it on petty shit like this

You'd be surprised how insane the average lawyer is. Or at least, law student

Many more to come.

holy shite aliens exist?

what a time to be alive.

I've gotta tell my dad.

Actually the order stands, this only affects those currently detained or in the air. People will be blocked from boarding from now on.

ACLU plans on working with international law firms to completely destroy his executive order.

>in court
a judge wrote a note, there was no hearing

Dis gon b gud.

Actually their plan could cement it further. I'm not even slightly worried about those ACLU commie kikes.

This

It's a temporary stay too, they'll be deported once a congress goes into session

Stay has no teeth. Literally nothing

Lol international law firms dont have power in the US you fucking slave

Judge here. You're not a lawyer.

Fake. The stay only applies to the people in transit. Slide.

Criminal here. You're both not what you claim you are.

Not a burger but I studied law and the American constitution. He's right and you're just a LARPing cunt.

paid for by soros.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/28/george-soros-financed-groups-scheme-stop-trumps-temporary-refugee-halt-order/

Lawyer expert here, you're a faggot.

Tort dis nigga to death bruh!

Gooks need to keep quiet and stay out of white affairs like they usually do. They have no victim status and are generally seen as equals by whites. This is not their fight.

They are getting annoyingly vocal recently.

Another lawyer here, you're all fucking stupid.

It's a temporary injunction. The court will find Trump's order constitutional. The ACLU will appeal.

wat

SPEAKU ENGRISH!

lawyerfag here, it always surprises me how many of us are here

oh no alt right is done for, 50 mudslimes with visas wont be kicked out, what will we do

Allow me to play devil's advocate here. The EO is a violation of the rational basis test as upheld in US vs Carolene Products. The refugees are blatantly discriminated against compared to other immigrants. It is a violation of the due process and equal protection clause.

I'm not a lawyer but I watch them on TV. None of you know shit about Constitutional Law but it doesn't stop you from droning on like fucking experts.

Big fat town mayor here and you're all corrupt

Nope

Chronic masturbator here, you all can suck my 3 inch boner.

They can't do shit, the President is well within his legal rights here.

Bogdanoff Disciple here

It's all falling into place

It only affects people in the airports as someone already said. So people aren't stranded. Ban still in effect.

Please read the whole thread.

>Tfw 5'8" but voted Trump

c-can I still hang out with you guys?

> Poland, Lithuania and Russia are excellent goys I see

Allow me to continue. In fact, the US supreme court has expanded this test in support of women [Craig v. Boren, 429 U.S. 190] and even when it comes to legitimacy [Clark v. Jeter]. Basically, when there is discrimination against a "discrete and insular" minority or a infringement of a "fundamental right". Clearly, these immigrants' rights are violated because they were already allowed to the United States, yet they are being held against their will in airports.

t. I have to learn all this shit since we just copy almost all jurisprudence from America anyways

No.

Hi, I'm a lawyer. In common law systems, the court rules on the actual case or controversy before it. The emergency stay applies to the portion of the EO invoked in the instant case. The court cannot say, "oh by the way, as long as I'm issuing an emergency stay, the rest of this EO is also bad, even though it didn't come up". The court cannot simply grab the mic to legislate from the bench.