What the fuck is she doing??

What the fuck is she doing??

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/theresa-refuses-condemn-donald-trumps-9713770

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Walking on a tight rope it would seem

She's a vapid, empty vessel who flip flops on all issues.
She probably thinks she's being pragmatic, but she's way out of her depth and outside her competence level.

She's doing the right thing, you libtard.

Playing the Game of Thrones

The article, it's been written in such a way that the liberals are more shocked that she didn't say outright "fuck Drumpf" and condemn the ban.

>In a statement issued in the early hours of Sunday, a spokesman for No 10 said: "Immigration policy in the United States is a matter for the government of the United States, just the same as immigration policy for this country should be set by our government. But we do not agree with this kind of approach and it is not one we will be taking."

Basically saying, it's a US matter, we don't agree with it but it's their business. Pretty simple.

She's just saying she doesn't agree, she's not condemning it

But like said she's a flip flopper
She's a fucking shitty PM

i dont get this fucking article
is she in favor of the ban or not

I get that part but would have thought with her pushing Brexit she wouldnt say she would accept syrian refugees, I was hoping she would push them towards the EU instead of Britain.

Watch the video if you can

Don't ever trust Tories pal

Kek I lost it

This video connects all the missing dots about Hitler, this may be the most important video you ever watch, a must see for true Sup Forums users..
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
(ALT)
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eaf_1382262528

Checked

You don't belong on this board if you haven't watched this in it's entirety.

She's a politician, we need our own Trump.

She's a bad PM really.

maybe she is saving the UK from 3rd world immigration

Why should we even discuss it? It's none of our business and doesn't affect us.

sound analysis probably desu fampei

rare flag

I don't think all those mudslimes you have living up there will be happy about that non-condemnation, so... UK Civil War when?

How do we get Farage into number ten? Royal decree?

That's how you get people wanting the Monarchy abolished

But Farage probably doesn't give a damn these days, he's off gallivanting in America etc even though he quite being UKIP leader to get his life back and spend time with his family